Another difference between Liberals & Conservatives

There are plenty of "conservative" factions that delight in shitting all over the current President. Are you kidding?

I'm afraid that isn't an answer. "Everyone knows" just tells me that YOU don't really know.

Huh? Did I say that?

Yup. That is exactly what your "answer" amounts to. "How can you ask who does it? LOTS of people do it. Any request for specifics must be a joke, because LOTS of people do it." You shouldn't have to answer the question, because I should just know, it's such common knowledge. In other words, "everyone knows".

And it's not an answer. If so many conservatives shit on the country, the President, and the military, it should be easy for you to name some, rather than just telling me I should know already.

Oh, and no, disagreeing with the President and criticizing how the President does his job is not "shitting on the President". I realize liberals didn't know the difference when they were the ones doing both, but you'd think they'd have learned after all these years of having it explained.

A liberal is a person who when encountering a goose laying golden eggs will gut it trying to find more eggs. While a consevative is one who will upon encountering the same Goose will gently with care and for thought pick up the goose take it home with him and nurture and care for it making sure it has every incentive to keep laying those precious eggs.

A liberal is a person who when encountering a goose laying golden eggs will gut it trying to find more eggs. While a consevative is one who will upon encountering the same Goose will gently with care and for thought pick up the goose take it home with him and nurture and care for it making sure it has every incentive to keep laying those precious eggs.

A USMB poster is the type that will use tortured metaphors and won't even bother explaining them.

Seriously people you can't just spout random analogies and hope one of them sticks.

as a liberal....i dont find anything you have said insulting or untrue....democrats like to come off as pollyanna's in blue jeans while robbing the candy from the babies....republicans like to come on as high and mighty moral and just...while just robbing everyone...

on here i am amazed at the people who claim to be moral and yet their posts reflect a total immorality..
they claim to live by the word of their bible yet spew hate and venom. all religions are guilty of this mindset and people today..have made poltical parties a religion...referring to the president as "the messiah" shameful

I don't know, but I think that referance is used to highlight the belief in something or someone that has no evidence to support that belief.

Everyone seems to have an unbounded and unfounded faith in the ability of this man to perform miracles whiile the reality reveals that he's pretty much just conducting a con game to make us approve his approaches so he can execute his political goals.

Spending stimulus money in 2011 to get us out of a recession occurring in 2009 makes absolutely no sense to me. Anyone got the clue I need? This guy is Nancy Pelosi with a great communication style. Everything, that is EVERY THING, that he has done since he got into office is based on political expediancy or political goals.

The economy will improve. Will it be the tax cuts of today or the spending that will occur after the recovery that made it happen? Who knows, maybe the future will cause the past as it is argued it will in Climate Change.

Hopefully, the euphoria will wear off before the Golden Goose is served for dinner.

A liberal tries to make sure everyone gets at least a little bit of the eggs. A conservative fucks the goose and steals all the eggs.

How many more posts on this highly accurate analogy do you think we'll see? : )

A USMB poster is the type that will use tortured metaphors and won't even bother explaining them.

Seriously people you can't just spout random analogies and hope one of them sticks.

LOL, great sport tho.

The liberal takes two of the golden eggs and tells the goose that I will provide you health care to make sure you can lay more golden eggs, education to teach you how to get the most out of your golden eggs, and money to survive when you get too old to lay golden eggs.

The conservative takes two of the golden eggs and tells the goose that I will provide you security for these two golden eggs and you're on your own with everything else.

Everytime I see a post like this now I can't help but think of this thread and the claim that it is liberals who apeal to emotion as opposed to facts, logic and reason.

This is torture.

911_jump_03b.jpg

Everytime I see a post like this now I can't help but think of this thread and the claim that it is liberals who apeal to emotion as opposed to facts, logic and reason.

This is torture.

911_jump_03b.jpg

If America uses torture because al Qaeda does, what does THAT make us?

The world didn't change on 9/11...AMERICA did...

I always find it comforting to know that there are not only just two types of people, but they are so easily described by each other.

Two liberals are walking down a street when then notice a man who has been beaten and robbed.

One liberal says to the other, we need to find the person that did this, and the other liberal say yes because that person needs our help.

And you barb are a half wit. Almost none of Wright's allegations are true or even in the general vacinity of true.

This is torture.

911_jump_03b.jpg

Yeah. It revealed itself as being full of a bunch of crybaby wimps who wouldn't do what was necessary to protect themselves. Are you really so lacking in historical education that you think the behaviors you have your panties all in a ruffle over are NEW? It's your pissing and moaning that are new.

Yeah. It revealed itself as being full of a bunch of crybaby wimps who wouldn't do what was necessary to protect themselves. Are you really so lacking in historical education that you think the behaviors you have your panties all in a ruffle over are NEW? It's your pissing and moaning that are new.

Uh, sure, whatever you say.

The comparison is simple:

A liberal typically is more concerned with distribution of the eggs that the Golden Goose lays, & a conservative is typically more concerned with the health of the Golden Goose.

"Which one are you"?

The comparison is simple:

A liberal typically is more concerned with distribution of the eggs that the Golden Goose lays, & a conservative is typically more concerned with the health of the Golden Goose.

"Which one are you"?

Interesting metaphor. Ironically, it means that without healthy adults, there would be no eggs produced at all. Now apply that to people.

This is torture.

Not only that but I find it disgusting when people use images of a very real tragedy to score cheap political points rather than honest debate. That man died in a horrible way and his image is being used by armchair warriers to justify an "anything goes" attitude. I wonder if he would have been so willing to disregard life and freedom had he survived?

No one is saying anything goes. And anything has always gone when it concerns spies and saboteurs a la al qeada.

This is torture.

911_jump_03b.jpg

If it gets us what we need, it makes us the winner.

There is one and ONLY one way to defeat an enemy. Kill them. Kill then ALL. Kill their wives, children, and dogs. Kill anyone and everyone who sympathizes with them. Annihilate them to the very last breathing soul. To a large extent, that is EXACTLY what we did in WWII to stunning effectiveness.

When you go to war, that is what you sign up for. Otherwise....don't bother.

Today, I would take the entire north of Pakistan and obliterate all human life from the region. That would largely be the end of the Taliban and Al Queda.

Forum List

Back