Another Democrat loses it in the face of his real employers

Only your fellow hacks will buy that this guy did anything wrong fuckwits

Like I said, protesting too much.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You know what your problem is. That we have a media now that SHOWS these videos. It used to be this stuff never made it to the airwaves and we never knew.

NOW it comes out. How ignorant and arrogant Democrats really are, and how the American people know more about what's going on, than their elected leaders.

You just can't stand, that there isn't an argument in this Democrat's favor.

All you can do is make imature attacks. You aren't helping your side pal. All you are showing is you have no argument.

:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
try and sell your brand of stupid, the only buyers you will have are already your brand of stupid.

twitter_fail_whale_wide.jpg

Pretty damned funny actually!

What I think is funnier is the equally hysterical posts coming from liberals about this video.

They are just going NUTS that the American people are turning against their "religious" leaders.

(because let's face it, liberalism is true "god" and religion)

Not only does he refuse to do ANYTHING to protect the border, he threatens to provide ladders for the illegals if the fence is built to make sure they KEEP coming in.....America is done for, my friend. We have no leadership left.

We aren't done yet, and we are going to send a huge warning shot across the bow, come this November. :cool:

:D

Boy, don't fall for the liberal's lame trick of deflecting and flaming and they fall silent.

I guess that's all they really had.

YouTube - Ciro Rodriguez

He tried to give these people all the BS that satifies the Demcorats and the liberal media and what do you know. They didn't buy it.

I think he was amazed. He thought the people were as stupid as the liberal media. The liberal media buys all this BS. How come the people don't? :confused:

So he blows up and tries to intimidate he into shutting up.

It's panic time for the Democrats, and November is coming.

:lol::lol::lol:

I hope there is more video of this meeting somewhere out there. :D

It does make you wonder who it is who actually vote for a loon like this. Scary stuff.

Forum List

Back