Ukrainian air defense has something to be proud of - for the first time in the history of air defense it hit a tractor

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
That's exactly what they say about the monkey with a grenade. Don't give a fool a gun - he will kill himself and kill others.

1. March 2 - Ukrainian S-300 air defense system destroyed Romanian MiG-21 fighter jet. The pilot was killed.
2. March 2 - Ukrainian Air Defense shot down a Romanian Mi-8 military transport helicopter that flew out to look for the MiG-21 fighter aircraft shot down by Ukraine.
3. March 3 - the Estonian bulk carrier Helt exploded on a Ukrainian sea mine off the coast of Odessa. Four people were missing.
4. March 10 - a Ukrainian Tu-141 Strizh UAV struck Zagreb.
5. March 13 - Ukrainian Volkssturm shot up the car of American New York Times journalist Brent Reno near Irpen, who, according to Iranian intelligence agencies, worked as a CIA employee in Iraq.
6. September 9 - A Romanian minesweeper exploded on a Ukrainian sea mine near Constanta.
7. November 9 - a Turkish boat exploded on a Ukrainian sea mine off the Turkish coast.
8. November 15 - a Ukrainian S-300 air defense system hit Poland, destroying 2 Polish citizens and a trailer from a tractor.

Ukrainian air defense at work

1668632685_2022-11-16-22.03.jpg

I understand that the OP is insane, but what this particular piece of shit means? What strike on Zagreb?

Your babbling is insulting, your pants are full of shit
The point is NWO slave Zelensky don't want to stop the idiotic war, he's lying an trying to incite WWIII
The scary clown wanna fight until the last Ukrainian even by usage of obsolete equipment and imbecile troops
Otherwise it's a provocation and declaration of war against NATO

Your babbling is insulting, your pants are full of shit
The point is NWO slave Zelensky don't want to stop the idiotic war, he's lying an trying to incite WWIII
The scary clown wanna fight until the last Ukrainian even by usage of obsolete equipment and imbecile troops
Otherwise it's a provocation and declaration of war against NATO
Insulting? Prove me wrong. What strike on Zagreb?

There was a drone that lost communications. It overflew Romania and Hungary before crashing in Croatia. Russia and Ukraine both had (or have) a few of these ancient soviet-era UAV's.

The Ukrainian ones have a trident on the tail, the Russian ones have the red star. The one that crashed in Croatia had the red star.

The OP's list is nothing but misrepresentations and outright lies- the first two were crashes in bad weather, no missiles were ever fired.

The ships did hit mines, but what is neglected to mention is that the mines were there because there were 6 Russian amphibious landing ships threatening Odessa. AFAIK no lives were lost in any of the incidents. A couple of them were breakaways.

The reporter who was shot in Irpin was traveling with another, and a Ukrainian guide. This was during the height of the fighting around Kiev- civilians trying to escape were being targeted by Russian forces, and a lot of people were killed on the roads. The reporter's vehicle had just passed a checkpoint when it came under fire. Russians blamed Ukraine, but it was most likely Russian fire since the Ukrainians knew who was in the car, and one of their own was injured. The incident caused the Ukrainian military to stop the practice of letting reporters in the active combat areas.

Of course you're gonna to blame President of Croatia a paid by Putin troll now

Nevertheless, the crash of the aircraft was not directed against Croatia, Milanovic stressed, calling on citizens to remain calm.
"We need to investigate and answer questions about how it happened that a drone the size of a plane was not shot down on its way from Ukraine to Zagreb," HRT television quoted the Croatian president as saying.
Milanovic added that the drone had not spent enough time in Croatian airspace, and therefore Croatian air defense could not destroy it before it fell on the capital.

Recall that on March 11, a Ukrainian Tu-141 Strizh drone crashed in Zagreb. The drone could have malfunctioned when used by the Ukrainian Armed Forces, as a result of which it crossed the territory of Romania and Hungary, and then ended up in Croatia. The total distance covered by the aircraft might have been 560 kilometers.

There was a drone that lost communications. It overflew Romania and Hungary before crashing in Croatia. Russia and Ukraine both had (or have) a few of these ancient soviet-era UAV's.

The Ukrainian ones have a trident on the tail, the Russian ones have the red star. The one that crashed in Croatia had the red star.

The OP's list is nothing but misrepresentations and outright lies- the first two were crashes in bad weather, no missiles were ever fired.

The ships did hit mines, but what is neglected to mention is that the mines were there because there were 6 Russian amphibious landing ships threatening Odessa. AFAIK no lives were lost in any of the incidents. A couple of them were breakaways.

The reporter who was shot in Irpin was traveling with another, and a Ukrainian guide. This was during the height of the fighting around Kiev- civilians trying to escape were being targeted by Russian forces, and a lot of people were killed on the roads. The reporter's vehicle had just passed a checkpoint when it came under fire. Russians blamed Ukraine, but it was most likely Russian fire since the Ukrainians knew who was in the car, and one of their own was injured. The incident caused the Ukrainian military to stop the practice of letting reporters in the active combat areas.

For the West truth doesn't matter.
As always Putin and Russia are villains

9FC05E14-DD08-487F-BB08-D4634B02B7EC.jpeg

9FC05E14-DD08-487F-BB08-D4634B02B7EC.jpeg

They invaded another country, after years of encroaching on their territory via insurgency and subterfuge.

They are the bad guys here.

I've translated them
BTW it's a Free Discussion Forum where any opinion is welcome
Western presstitutes hide the truth, so there are another sources for objective information

You don't translate memes and political cartoons. Do you even know what a meme is? Do they have them over there in your shitty oblasts?

You have your version of "truth", the same "truth" communists have been shoving down russian throats since their creation. "AmErIcA BaD!"

Meh. Facts are facts. You can't provide any evidence to support your attributions or conclusions, because it's just Russian social media propaganda, only purpose is to deflect and distract.

Exactly what you do here every day...

Of course you're gonna to blame President of Croatia a paid by Putin troll now

Nevertheless, the crash of the aircraft was not directed against Croatia, Milanovic stressed, calling on citizens to remain calm.
"We need to investigate and answer questions about how it happened that a drone the size of a plane was not shot down on its way from Ukraine to Zagreb," HRT television quoted the Croatian president as saying.
Milanovic added that the drone had not spent enough time in Croatian airspace, and therefore Croatian air defense could not destroy it before it fell on the capital.

Recall that on March 11, a Ukrainian Tu-141 Strizh drone crashed in Zagreb. The drone could have malfunctioned when used by the Ukrainian Armed Forces, as a result of which it crossed the territory of Romania and Hungary, and then ended up in Croatia. The total distance covered by the aircraft might have been 560 kilometers.

Okay, I take my words back. I thought you had made up this story.

Thanks. I missed this story about the drone entirely when it happened. Had virtually no connection to Internet in March and the first half of April.

Ukrainian air defense has something to be proud of - for the first time in the history of air defense it hit a tractor​

Oh by the way - I was a little astonished when the German airforce had brought some Eurofighters within 24 hours into the Far East region and from there to Australia. I guess they had been hunting - together with about 12 dozend other fighters from all over the world - a hypothetic Chinese tractor before it had been able to land in Taiwan. Ever heard about that war is a very uncalculable risk? Even for Russian and Chinese tractors which are able to be attacked from directions where never anyone did think about.

Last edited:
Oh by the way - I was a little astonished when the German airforce had brought some Eurofighters within 24 hours into the Far East region and from there to Australia. I guess they had been hunting - together with about 12 dozend other fighters from all over the world - a hypothetic Chinese tractor before it had been able to land in Taiwan. Ever heard about that war is a very uncalculable risk? Even for Russian and Chinese tractors which are able to be attacked from directions where never anyone did think about.

It gets worse. 5 years ago John Pilger wrote 'the coming war on china'. I think that this shows a trailer and then the whole firm which anyone can watch on Youtube and I think I may again. In this the use of nuclear weapons is not seen as impossible. It is a really good film. Well worth a watch or at least I thought that when I saw it some years ago.

It gets worse.

Worse?

5 years ago John Pilger wrote 'the coming war on china'.

Who is John Pilger, why did he write a book with such a stupid title and is something written in this book what someone else should know?

I think that this shows a trailer and then the whole firm which anyone can watch on Youtube and I think I may again. In this the use of nuclear weapons is not seen as impossible. It is a really good film. Well worth a watch or at least I thought that when I saw it some years ago.

I guess I should write a book with the title "The Comic war in China - a cosmical view into the stupidity of a super power". I'm sure I will find something what will fulfill the title of this book. I did by the way not take a little look for nearly 2 hours to study a stupid videos about deadly narcissistic super-idiots and how they manipulate masses of people.

What Germany shows to the military in Russia and China is very simple: They never had in any of their plans the idea German aeroplanes could be present in a war in Far East, because in theory we are not able to reach the Far East without aircraft carriers. But grey are all theories and such calculations are wrong. We are not only able to be there - we have also allies there. Sure - it's only a drop of water in a nearly endless sea - but also this "butterfly drop" is able to cause a storm over Russia and China if they make something wrong. And if they will make new chaos calculations now then they could also know the same time that this calculations will perhaps be nothing else than only again waste paper calculations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back