Ukrainian air defense has something to be proud of - for the first time in the history of air defense it hit a tractor

it's real
Who is John Pilger, why did he write a book with such a stupid title and is somthing written in this book what someone should know?
He's an australian journalist now in his 70's who spent some decades in the UK being an investigative journalist. He was fortunate in being able to work in the time when journalists really did have the right to report honestly and to bring to people's attention things which they were unaware of. In the UK this has pretty much dried up as our backers of news have become very few which has resulted in people reporting in a way other than the official line being degraded and losing their jobs. That is how Western News is now. Very much like I was told Russian news was in my childhood.

OK so I did not say he wrote a book. I am not sure if he is Director of this film but I know it is his so probably he is Director as well as Narrator and interviewer. He plays himslelf. He did it for the reason he always does things. To keep people informed.
I guess I should write a book with the title "The Comic war in China - a cosmical view into the stupidity of a super power". I'm sure I will find something what will fulfill the title of this book. I did by the way not take a little look for nearly 2 hours to a study stupid videos about deadly narcissistsic super-idiots and how they manipulate masses of people.
I see. So not even knowing who he is you choose to try and degrade him. You have taught me something about yourself I did not know. He is paid well for his work and rightly so. I'm guess you have to beg for anything you can get.

The film by the way was not for you in particular but for anyone who wanted to watch it. I did not think 'Oh this is the sort of thing zangalewa will like.' I just noticed you were talking about China albeit in a childish way and as I had recently come across this again when I was studying falseness we in the news which can be provided by omission as much as anything else, I thought it was worth putting in. Russia has got in the way but the US has intended on fighting China. Most people will know that. This film explains how the US has gone about surrounding them. It also gives information about the US committing imo similar atrocities to the medical ones your people did to the Jews in WW2, to the people who lived where they were checking their nuclear weapons. Too grown up for you I think.

it's real

What is real? That we will have to wipe out all Russians in a worst case scenario because Putin started a totally stupid and senseless war in the Ukraine against Europe, the rest of the world and the own roots? I'm sure I will regret this - if this will have to happen.

He's an australian journalist now in his 70's who spent some decades in the UK being an investigative journalist. He was fortunate in being able to work in the time when journalists really did have the right to report honestly

So he is not dead but an Autralian Brit.

and to bring to people's attention things which they were unaware of.

We are not Autralians - but somehow are all English speaking people anyway also a kind of Germans. Imagine we wake our evil potential in Australians. What an horror imagination. I fear Russia and China have a problem.

In the UK this has pretty much dried up as our backers of news have become very few which has resulted in people reporting in a way other than the official line being degraded and losing their jobs. That is how Western News is now. Very much like I was told Russian news was in my childhood.

Russia has news? An interesting news. Belongs to this news also the news that jounalists who attack the criminal system of the Russian government under Putin are now reporting from the underground in jails or have even the courage to have to report about the undead life in the underworld of the Russian graveyards?

OK so I did not say he wrote a book.

This remembers me that I have perhaps the duty to write a book about laws of beauty and a mathematical expansion and psychological explanation of the golden cut. But to write a book which makes a lot of work only for two or three people is not very motivating.

I am not sure if he is Director of this film but I know it is his so probably he is Director as well as Narrator and interviewer. He plays himslelf. He did it for the reason he always does things. To keep people informed.

I see. So not even knowing who he is you choose to try and degrade him. You have taught me something about yourself I did not know. He is paid well for his work and rightly so. I'm guess you have to beg for anything you can get.

The film by the way was not for you in particular but for anyone who wanted to watch it.

I did not like to watch it and I still do not like to watch it.

I did not think 'Oh this is the sort of thing zangalewa will like.'

Seems to me you know something about me. Astonishing. But do you take serios what you know?

I just noticed you were talking about China albeit in a childish way

What did I say about China what had been childish?

and as I had recently come across this again when I was studying falseness we in the news which can be provided by omission as much as anything else, I thought it was worth putting in. Russia has got in the way but the US has intended on fighting China. Most people will know that. This film explains how the US has gone about surrounding them. It also gives information about the US committing imo similar atrocities to the medical ones your people did to the Jews in WW2, to the people who lived where they were checking their nuclear weapons. Too grown up for you I think.

Putin ruins Russia, Xi-Jinping ruins China. And I am worried about that the birds this years do not take the food which I normally give them for the winter. I fear they are dead. That's one of my problems. What do you think Putin or Xi-Jinping could tell me about this problem? Do they take care fo the Chinese birds and/or the Russian birds?

Forum List

Back