Another CC gun nutter goes of, and kills someone of course

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH that he isn't a SYRIAN REFUGEE....OR maybe he is...One of these?

Wag4k5c.jpg
Plenty of room at the inn, said Jesus...

And where was that in the Bible?
Bible Gateway passage: Matthew 5-7 - English Standard Version
5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

Nope, not there, want to try again?

Collecting all the guns wouldn't crash the economy. They'd just no longer have value since keeping them would get you dead.

Your beliefs were shared by all the great lefties...stalin, lenin, hitler, mao, the castro brothers, pol pot......they all felt about guns in the hands of their victims the same way you do....twit.
So you like the fact that ISIS is armed to the teeth? Oh wait, you want strict gun control for them...
I can't believe you would bring up ISIS, when the fact is, you support establishment candidates, and they are the ones that create, fund, arm, equip, and supply ISIS.

Do you have a point other than making yourself into the board jester?
Bush and Cheney are the fathers of ISIS.

ISIS didn't exist as a viable entity until Obama became President.
ISIS is an idea buried deep within Islam, a Caliphate. And the latest incarnation of it was caused by Bush invading Iraq.

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH that he isn't a SYRIAN REFUGEE....OR maybe he is...One of these?

Wag4k5c.jpg

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

Keep reading. The teachings of Jesus don't fit in a fortune cookie...

He were defendin' that thar freedumb ! She dunn tryin'd ta take mah writes away !
You'll get this here cigrett when ye pry it frum mah kold ded fingerzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz !

Wag4k5c.jpg

I have no interest, YOU are the one that fucked it up, simply Jesus looks like he never said that!

I have no interest, YOU are the one that fucked it up, simply Jesus looks like he never said that!
In exact words, no. In spirit, absolutely. They are the Prodigal Son(s)...

Matthew 25:

The Sheep and the Goats
39'When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40"The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.' 41"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;…

It is most unlikely such a police state would be accepted by 100,000,000+ gun owners.
So, you would shoot cops instead? Interesting.

What makes you think the cops OR the military would enforce such a foolish notion?
They work for us. And society would be the ones enforcing it.

How many guns are you going to take away from someone who is legally authorized to have one?
As many as possible, until that is, all of them.

You won't be able to take any guns away from anyone from jail, since that is where you will be for attempting to violate someones rights under the Constitution.

Your beliefs were shared by all the great lefties...stalin, lenin, hitler, mao, the castro brothers, pol pot......they all felt about guns in the hands of their victims the same way you do....twit.
So you like the fact that ISIS is armed to the teeth? Oh wait, you want strict gun control for them...
I can't believe you would bring up ISIS, when the fact is, you support establishment candidates, and they are the ones that create, fund, arm, equip, and supply ISIS.

ISIS is an idea buried deep within Islam, a Caliphate. And the latest incarnation of it was caused by Bush invading Iraq.

They didn't take over a third of Syria and Iraq until Obama took office and pulled all of the US troops out of Iraq. Where were they when Bush was in office?

Matthew 25:

The Sheep and the Goats
39'When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40"The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.' 41"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;…

Then TROLL, you lied!

8.jpg

And people still wonder why I want all the damn guns...

Man Kills Waffle House Worker Over Smoking Ban, Cops Say

Posted: 11/27/2015 01:13 PM EST | Edited: 2 hours ago
"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."

One more life down the tubes, because you morons love your deadly toys.

Did he have a concealed carry permit?

Odds are, he wasn't legally allowed to own a firearm.

So, you would shoot cops instead? Interesting.

What makes you think the cops OR the military would enforce such a foolish notion?
They work for us. And society would be the ones enforcing it.

How many guns are you going to take away from someone who is legally authorized to have one?
As many as possible, until that is, all of them.

You won't be able to take any guns away from anyone from jail, since that is where you will be for attempting to violate someones rights under the Constitution.
By that time it won't be a right. Go it?

Matthew 25:

The Sheep and the Goats

Then TROLL, you lied!

8.jpg
Jesus saying there is room at the inn is understood by all real Christians, and those who know the faith.

They didn't take over a third of Syria and Iraq until Obama took office and pulled all of the US troops out of Iraq. Where were they when Bush was in office?
Waiting for a good time to strike. And Obama left on the timetable Bush agreed to, along with Iraq telling us to leave.

"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."

I don't think you have any room to be calling anyone a moron.
I have tons of room as nearly all of you are just that, especially the religious types. Fucking mental infants.
Obvious projection.
Nope, but you're the religious type so you're a moron by definition.
No, actually I've always been an atheist.

Your false assumption that I am a "religious type" is simply more evidence that you are a moron.

Matthew 25:

The Sheep and the Goats

Then TROLL, you lied!

8.jpg
Jesus saying there is room at the inn is understood by all real Christians, and those who know the faith.

I'm agnostic TROLL! :ahole-1:

But I certainly can't see you as a Christian, a studious muslim...perhaps!

I have tons of room as nearly all of you are just that, especially the religious types. Fucking mental infants.
Obvious projection.

Your false assumption that I am a "religious type" is simply more evidence that you are a moron.
Atheist eh? Truly dumb as dog shit then. Both theists and atheists are.

Harvard study concludes that gun control does not prevent murders, other violent crime
8/30/13 | by Jennifer Cruz

Harvard study concludes that gun control does not prevent murders, other violent crime

f'ing duh

more guns = less crimes

Only the limpwristers still don't get it........thankfully, politically they are irrelevant in 2015.:spinner::spinner::spinner:
The only version of "gun control" that matters is no guns, like what you want for ISIS.
And if you can ever figure out how to make that occur I am all ears. The reality is you can't even come close so your opinion matters not one bit.
People once rejected the idea that germs caused disease and men were responsible for the sex of a baby. I'm not worried, not a bit.

The opinions of morons, like you and those here, matters not a damn to me.
If it didn't matter to you you wouldn't try and get the last word in every time silly boy. No, our opinions clearly matter a very great deal to you.
No, showing that what you said is idiotic matters. That's the only reason I respond.

The only problem with that, of course, is it is YOU that is shown to be the moron. Over, and over, and over again. You are nothing more than a dim witted homicidal insane person who thinks they are smart but when push comes to shove all you can do is trot out philosophies that were thought of long before you were born.

Obvious projection.

Atheist eh? Truly dumb as dog shit then. Both theists and atheists are.
You have no room to call anyone dumb, not even a dog.

They will get the message soon enough, when they figure out having a gun in your hand means you are DOA.
It hasn't worked anywhere that it has been implemented. Guns were illegal in the Soviet Union and yet criminals were always able to get them. Furthermore they were able to get military weapons at will even though it was a death sentence for the soldier to leave with it in the first place.

Your "solution" is half assed and unworkable. It HAS been tried. And it failed utterly. Like I said we have the historical record to resort to and the historical record says you are simply wrong. No matter how hard you wish to bash your head up against the wall the wall is always going to win dude.
Works great in Japan. Two gun murders a year there, which would be seven here. Works for me...

Japan controls it's borders. And is very....um....non diverse. Two drastic differences.

Japan was disarmed by Imperial Japanese military first...then by the US after WW2.

SO....Japan is basically gun free in the same way prisons are. Total government force and isolation.

You want that for America???
Actually it's not. The Yakuza have as many guns as they want. However their preferred method of murder is still the blade as it harks back to their supposed Samurai past. PMH is powerfully ignorant of cultural differences and history in general.

He is truly a mental midget.
And the Mod goes on a troll war, once again...

Nope. I'm presenting facts. But you don't do facts.

Forum List

Back