Another CC gun nutter goes of, and kills someone of course

Keep reading. The teachings of Jesus don't fit in a fortune cookie...
I have no interest, YOU are the one that fucked it up, simply Jesus looks like he never said that!
In exact words, no. In spirit, absolutely. They are the Prodigal Son(s)...

Matthew 25:

The Sheep and the Goats
39'When did we see You sick, or in prison, and come to You?' 40"The King will answer and say to them, 'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.' 41"Then He will also say to those on His left, 'Depart from Me, accursed ones, into the eternal fire which has been prepared for the devil and his angels;…

Then TROLL, you lied!

8.jpg
Jesus saying there is room at the inn is understood by all real Christians, and those who know the faith.

I'm agnostic TROLL! :ahole-1:

But I certainly can't see you as a Christian, a studious muslim...perhaps!
I know what you are, and most here are Christians, so the teachings of Jesus are likely to apply.

It hasn't worked anywhere that it has been implemented. Guns were illegal in the Soviet Union and yet criminals were always able to get them. Furthermore they were able to get military weapons at will even though it was a death sentence for the soldier to leave with it in the first place.

Your "solution" is half assed and unworkable. It HAS been tried. And it failed utterly. Like I said we have the historical record to resort to and the historical record says you are simply wrong. No matter how hard you wish to bash your head up against the wall the wall is always going to win dude.
Works great in Japan. Two gun murders a year there, which would be seven here. Works for me...

Japan controls it's borders. And is very....um....non diverse. Two drastic differences.

Japan was disarmed by Imperial Japanese military first...then by the US after WW2.

SO....Japan is basically gun free in the same way prisons are. Total government force and isolation.

You want that for America???
Actually it's not. The Yakuza have as many guns as they want. However their preferred method of murder is still the blade as it harks back to their supposed Samurai past. PMH is powerfully ignorant of cultural differences and history in general.

He is truly a mental midget.
And the Mod goes on a troll war, once again...
Nope. I'm presenting facts. But you don't do facts.
"Mental midget" is trolling, dumbass. That's what you're good at cause it sure as hell ain't bein' a Mod.

What makes you think the cops OR the military would enforce such a foolish notion?
They work for us. And society would be the ones enforcing it.

How many guns are you going to take away from someone who is legally authorized to have one?
As many as possible, until that is, all of them.

You won't be able to take any guns away from anyone from jail, since that is where you will be for attempting to violate someones rights under the Constitution.
By that time it won't be a right. Go it?

I got it. When is the 2nd Amendment going to be repealed or replaced?

Works great in Japan. Two gun murders a year there, which would be seven here. Works for me...

Japan controls it's borders. And is very....um....non diverse. Two drastic differences.

Japan was disarmed by Imperial Japanese military first...then by the US after WW2.

SO....Japan is basically gun free in the same way prisons are. Total government force and isolation.

Actually it's not. The Yakuza have as many guns as they want. However their preferred method of murder is still the blade as it harks back to their supposed Samurai past. PMH is powerfully ignorant of cultural differences and history in general.

"Mental midget" is trolling, dumbass. That's what you're good at cause it sure as hell ain't bein' a Mod.

The majority of my post was factual. The mental midget description of you was merely descriptive. Accurate though. However as the majority of my post was dealing with facts, and pertained to the OP it is by definition not trolling.

Feel free to look up the rules here on the board and the dictionary has a good description as well.

They work for us. And society would be the ones enforcing it.

How many guns are you going to take away from someone who is legally authorized to have one?
As many as possible, until that is, all of them.

You won't be able to take any guns away from anyone from jail, since that is where you will be for attempting to violate someones rights under the Constitution.
By that time it won't be a right. Go it?

I got it. When is the 2nd Amendment going to be repealed or replaced?
In the future. Can't say when. It will probably just die, like the nation itself.

I can't believe you would bring up ISIS, when the fact is, you support establishment candidates, and they are the ones that create, fund, arm, equip, and supply ISIS.

Do you have a point other than making yourself into the board jester?
Bush and Cheney are the fathers of ISIS.

ISIS didn't exist as a viable entity until Obama became President.
ISIS is an idea buried deep within Islam, a Caliphate. And the latest incarnation of it was caused by Bush invading Iraq.

They didn't take over a third of Syria and Iraq until Obama took office and pulled all of the US troops out of Iraq. Where were they when Bush was in office?
Waiting for a good time to strike. And Obama left on the timetable Bush agreed to, along with Iraq telling us to leave.

Only because Obama didn't get a status of forces agreement to leave a small force of Special Forces behind so the Iraq army knew we had their back.

The majority of my post was factual. The mental midget description of you was merely descriptive. Accurate though. However as the majority of my post was dealing with facts, and pertained to the OP it is by definition not trolling.

Feel free to look up the rules here on the board and the dictionary has a good description as well.
What you think of as fact is little more, almost without exception, than opinion, and usually not a well-thought-out one. You think you can think, which is the unfortunate part since you cannot. Most of everything you say is just dogma.

Bush and Cheney are the fathers of ISIS.

ISIS didn't exist as a viable entity until Obama became President.
ISIS is an idea buried deep within Islam, a Caliphate. And the latest incarnation of it was caused by Bush invading Iraq.

They didn't take over a third of Syria and Iraq until Obama took office and pulled all of the US troops out of Iraq. Where were they when Bush was in office?
Waiting for a good time to strike. And Obama left on the timetable Bush agreed to, along with Iraq telling us to leave.

Only because Obama didn't get a status of forces agreement to leave a small force of Special Forces behind so the Iraq army knew we had their back.
Bush didn't ask for that so why was Obama supposed to?

What you think of as fact is little more, almost without exception, than opinion, and usually not a well-thought-out one. You think you can think, which is the unfortunate part since you cannot. Most of everything you say is just dogma.

Then by all means show us where I am factually wrong in that post? Other than the description of you of course which is spot on.

Then by all means show us where I am factually wrong in that post? Other than the description of you of course which is spot on.
They have as many guns as they want? And you would know this how, by interviewing them?

That's an opinion, not a fact.

They have as many guns as they want? And you would know this how, by interviewing them?

No, it's a fact. It is well known in Japan that only the police and the Yakuza have guns. In fact there are estimated to be more illegal guns in Japan than there are Yakuza members. Look who's correct.

Again...

Japan’s yakuza mobsters becoming ‘Goldman Sachs with guns’

"But if every yakuza in the underworld, led by the Yamaguchi-gumi, was in possession of one firearm, media estimates suggest there could be up to 100,000 illegal guns in circulation.

The estimates are roughly based on police head counts of yakuza last year. The NPA says underworld syndicate members totaled 84,700 — 41,500 full-time and 43,200 semiregular members — as of the end of December.

Headline-grabbing gun crimes mar safe image | The Japan Times

No, it's a fact. It is well known in Japan that only the police and the Yakuza have guns.
No, it's not a fact. The statement was, "The Yakuza have as many guns as they want...". There is absolutely no way for you to know this...

No, it's a fact. It is well known in Japan that only the police and the Yakuza have guns.
No, it's not a fact. The statement was, "The Yakuza have as many guns as they want...". There is absolutely no way for you to know this...

If every Yakuza has one I would say they have pretty much every gun they want. You can only shoot one at a time you know. And that is the ones the Japanese government KNOWS about.

They have had 70 years to get rid of guns. They have failed. Further, when you look at the seized weapons THEY ARE ALL recent imports! The Yakuza gets the guns in by the shipload!

That.... is a fact!

As usual you are wrong.

If every Yakuza has one I would say they have pretty much every gun they want. You can only shoot one at a time you know. And that is the ones the Japanese government KNOWS about.

They have had 70 years to get rid of guns. They have failed. Further, when you look at the seized weapons THEY ARE ALL recent imports! The Yakuza gets the guns in by the shipload!

That.... is a fact!

As usual you are wrong.
You're inability to be rational is amazing. Maybe they want twice as many guns, maybe they want five times as many, or ten, or twenty? As usual you cannot understand what is an opinion, "The Yakuza have as many guns as they want...", versus what is a fact. Do they have guns? Yes. Fact. Do they have all the guns they want? No one knows, therefore, opinion.

And as far as Japanese gun control goes (fact), two guns murders a year (fact), sign me up (declaration). That's enough like gun control for government work (opinion). Your "opinion" that it doesn't work is noted (declaration), and obviously untrue (fact) with rates that low (fact) in a population of 127 million (fact).

That.... is a fact!

As usual you are wrong.
You're inability to be rational is amazing. Maybe they want twice as many guns, maybe they want five times as many, or ten, or twenty? As usual you cannot understand what is an opinion, "The Yakuza have as many guns as they want...", versus what is a fact. Do they have guns? Yes. Fact. Do they have all the guns they want? No one knows, therefore, opinion.

And as far as Japanese gun control goes (fact), two guns murders a year (fact), sign me up (declaration). That's enough like gun control for government work (opinion). Your "opinion" that it doesn't work is noted (declaration), and obviously untrue (fact) with rates that low (fact) in a population of 127 million (fact).

Your inability to understand what rational means is truly astounding. You have no clue what the word means.

That.... is a fact!

As usual you are wrong.

Yes. Japan is a monolithic culture. That helps a ton. Import a bunch of black and Hispanic gangbangers though and the story would change. Maybe that's why they don't let anyone else in?

"The country's homicide rate is associated with a stable and prosperous society with low inequality and high levels of development. Young Japanese males now commit only a tenth of the homicides committed by their predecessors in 1955, and the age and sex distribution of victims tend to be uniform across age groups. This has been attributed by some researchers to, amongst other factors, extremely low levels of gun ownership (1 in 175 households), a greater chance of detection (according to police data, 98 per cent of homicide cases are solved), the rejection of violence after the Second World War, the growth of affluence without the accompanying concentrations of poverty common in many highly developed countries, and the stigma of arrest for any crime in Japanese society."

Why Japan's Murder Rate Is So Low - Business Insider

That.... is a fact!

As usual you are wrong.

Your inability to understand what rational means is truly astounding. You have no clue what the word means.
Why don't you give us some more of your opinions (which you call facts) like, oh hell I don't know, your dog is cute or Muslims are all terrorists at heart, something like that?

rational

[rash-uh-nl, rash-nl]

adjective
agreeable to reason; reasonable; sensible:
a rational plan for economic development.
having or exercising reason, sound judgment, or good sense:
a calm and rational negotiator.
being in or characterized by full possession of one's reason; sane; lucid:
The patient appeared perfectly rational.
endowed with the faculty of reason:
rational beings.
of, relating to, or constituting reasoning powers:
the rational faculty.
proceeding or derived from reason or based on reasoning:
a rational explanation.
the definition of rational

That.... is a fact!

As usual you are wrong.

Yes. Japan is a monolithic culture. That helps a ton. Import a bunch of black and Hispanic gangbangers though and the story would change. Maybe that's why they don't let anyone else in?

"The country's homicide rate is associated with a stable and prosperous society with low inequality and high levels of development. Young Japanese males now commit only a tenth of the homicides committed by their predecessors in 1955, and the age and sex distribution of victims tend to be uniform across age groups. This has been attributed by some researchers to, amongst other factors, extremely low levels of gun ownership (1 in 175 households), a greater chance of detection (according to police data, 98 per cent of homicide cases are solved), the rejection of violence after the Second World War, the growth of affluence without the accompanying concentrations of poverty common in many highly developed countries, and the stigma of arrest for any crime in Japanese society."

Why Japan's Murder Rate Is So Low - Business Insider
Working just great:

"Unlike the U.S., Japan has strict gun laws. Most guns are illegal, and there are tight restrictions on purchasing the few firearms that are allowed in the country, according to The Atlantic. Japan also has a rigorous testing and background-check process for those who seek to purchase a gun.

To put it all into perspective, the U.S. saw more than 12,000 firearm-related homicides in 2008, while Japan had only 11."

I noticed you "forgot" to post that part...

Forum List

Back