Another CC gun nutter goes of, and kills someone of course

Oh......watch the level of gun sales for November once they come out.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::eusa_dance::fu:
Fear and paranoia sell better than sex.
Yes they listen to people like you who think that all males should be murdered. You're a best seller dude!
All males should be, if you are trying to protect women and children. The world could reproduce itself just fine with one man for every 100 women, and rape would essentially be unheard of. If you only want females, you don't need any men at all. That is a rather likely future actually, especially since the default sex for all humans is female.

Very few? In the US alone there are over 300 million. Those are the ones we know about. The threat of immediate death doesn't seem to frighten mass shooters who's goal is to kill as many as possible and then themselves so that supposed control is useless.

As usual you like to think big thoughts but your tiny brain isn't capable of actually coming up with a solution that would work.
They will get the message soon enough, when they figure out having a gun in your hand means you are DOA.
It hasn't worked anywhere that it has been implemented. Guns were illegal in the Soviet Union and yet criminals were always able to get them. Furthermore they were able to get military weapons at will even though it was a death sentence for the soldier to leave with it in the first place.

Your "solution" is half assed and unworkable. It HAS been tried. And it failed utterly. Like I said we have the historical record to resort to and the historical record says you are simply wrong. No matter how hard you wish to bash your head up against the wall the wall is always going to win dude.
Works great in Japan. Two gun murders a year there, which would be seven here. Works for me...

Japan controls it's borders. And is very....um....non diverse. Two drastic differences.

Japan was disarmed by Imperial Japanese military first...then by the US after WW2.

SO....Japan is basically gun free in the same way prisons are. Total government force and isolation.

You want that for America???
I want no guns, period. Clear?

[URL=http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/laughing%20man6.png.html][/URL]

Record number of Americans oppose handgun ban

Very few? In the US alone there are over 300 million. Those are the ones we know about. The threat of immediate death doesn't seem to frighten mass shooters who's goal is to kill as many as possible and then themselves so that supposed control is useless.

As usual you like to think big thoughts but your tiny brain isn't capable of actually coming up with a solution that would work.
They will get the message soon enough, when they figure out having a gun in your hand means you are DOA.
It hasn't worked anywhere that it has been implemented. Guns were illegal in the Soviet Union and yet criminals were always able to get them. Furthermore they were able to get military weapons at will even though it was a death sentence for the soldier to leave with it in the first place.

Your "solution" is half assed and unworkable. It HAS been tried. And it failed utterly. Like I said we have the historical record to resort to and the historical record says you are simply wrong. No matter how hard you wish to bash your head up against the wall the wall is always going to win dude.
Works great in Japan. Two gun murders a year there, which would be seven here. Works for me...

Japan controls it's borders. And is very....um....non diverse. Two drastic differences.

Japan was disarmed by Imperial Japanese military first...then by the US after WW2.

SO....Japan is basically gun free in the same way prisons are. Total government force and isolation.

I'd also like no poverty, no pollution, no war, no rape, no murder of any kind, and no many other things, all of which can be done, if there are no humans on the planet any longer.

we need a messiah to lead the way.

I nominate you.

You leave the planet, the rest of us will follow

Actually it's not. The Yakuza have as many guns as they want. However their preferred method of murder is still the blade as it harks back to their supposed Samurai past. PMH is powerfully ignorant of cultural differences and history in general.

He is truly a mental midget.
And the Mod goes on a troll war, once again...

I'd also like no poverty, no pollution, no war, no rape, no murder of any kind, and no many other things, all of which can be done, if there are no humans on the planet any longer.

we need a messiah to lead the way.

I nominate you.

You leave the planet, the rest of us will follow
Nah, I like company, I'm taking you all with me, if possible. Think of it as a giant plane, and I'm flying it like that German kid...

Record number of Americans oppose handgun ban
Since we are not a democracy your poll matters not a damn.

Harvard study concludes that gun control does not prevent murders, other violent crime
8/30/13 | by Jennifer Cruz

Harvard study concludes that gun control does not prevent murders, other violent crime

f'ing duh

more guns = less crimes

Only the limpwristers still don't get it........thankfully, politically they are irrelevant in 2015.:spinner::spinner::spinner:
The only version of "gun control" that matters is no guns, like what you want for ISIS.
And if you can ever figure out how to make that occur I am all ears. The reality is you can't even come close so your opinion matters not one bit.
People once rejected the idea that germs caused disease and men were responsible for the sex of a baby. I'm not worried, not a bit.

The opinions of morons, like you and those here, matters not a damn to me.
If it didn't matter to you you wouldn't try and get the last word in every time silly boy. No, our opinions clearly matter a very great deal to you.
No, showing that what you said is idiotic matters. That's the only reason I respond.

And people still wonder why I want all the damn guns...

Man Kills Waffle House Worker Over Smoking Ban, Cops Say

Posted: 11/27/2015 01:13 PM EST | Edited: 2 hours ago
"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."

One more life down the tubes, because you morons love your deadly toys.
I don't think you have any room to be calling anyone a moron.
I have tons of room as nearly all of you are just that, especially the religious types. Fucking mental infants.
Obvious projection.

Look.....lets face it......these gun grabbers are mental cases. They are so off the radar they are fringe in 2015 but they don't realize it......... = f'ing YIKES!! Missed all the civics courses somehow........have a plate in their head.........or perhaps its just what I suspect it is which is thought processing fuck-ups amongst all of them. It would be like me saying "Im going to overturn the 1st amendment!!":2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

"A Waffle House employee in Mississippi was shot dead after she asked a customer to stop smoking in the restaurant, police said.

Johnny Max Mount, 45, was allegedly smoking in a Biloxi Waffle House when the 52-year-old employee asked him to put it out, according to the Sun Herald. Mount is accused of refusing and instead removing a 9mm handgun hidden under his shirt, WMC reports. Police allege he shot the woman, who has not yet been identified, once in the head early Friday morning. She was later pronounced dead at a hospital."

I don't think you have any room to be calling anyone a moron.
I have tons of room as nearly all of you are just that, especially the religious types. Fucking mental infants.
Obvious projection.
Nope, but you're the religious type so you're a moron by definition.

Look.....lets face it......these gun grabbers are mental cases. They are so off the radar they are fringe in 2015 but they don't realize it......... = f'ing YIKES!! Missed all the civics courses somehow........have a plate in their head.........or perhaps its just what I suspect it is which is thought processing fuck-ups amongst all of them. It would be like me saying "Im going to overturn the 1st amendment!!":2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
Civics courses? Your rights can from us, liberals. Liberals giveth and liberals taketh away.

And the First can be repealed. That's how it works here.

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH that he isn't a SYRIAN REFUGEE....OR maybe he is...One of these?

Wag4k5c.jpg

Did he have a concealed carry permit?

Did he have a concealed carry permit?
We can't say for sure yet but it's likely. It honestly doesn't matter either way as he had a gun and that's what I'm opposed to.

Ok. 2 questions.

Didn't he break a law on the books already? Yeah. Murder.

Next...you say you "want all the guns". Ok. HOW??? HOW would you get "all the guns"? You libs say we can't round up 11 million illegals. But somehow can round up 100 million guns....1/40th the size of a human, easily concealed, and can be hidden for decades without food or water.

A gun is by far harder to "round up" than a human. So....how do you get the guns....but can't get the illegal aliens??
300 hundred million guns, and you can't round up 11 million people because you'd crash the damn economy in the process, not to mention imposing a police state.

It is most unlikely such a police state would be accepted by 100,000,000+ gun owners.
So, you would shoot cops instead? Interesting.

What makes you think the cops OR the military would enforce such a foolish notion?
They work for us. And society would be the ones enforcing it.

How many guns are you going to take away from someone who is legally authorized to have one?

same would happen if they tried to collect all the guns.

not to mention the number of people that would take it very personally if you tried to take theirs
Collecting all the guns wouldn't crash the economy. They'd just no longer have value since keeping them would get you dead.

Your beliefs were shared by all the great lefties...stalin, lenin, hitler, mao, the castro brothers, pol pot......they all felt about guns in the hands of their victims the same way you do....twit.
So you like the fact that ISIS is armed to the teeth? Oh wait, you want strict gun control for them...
I can't believe you would bring up ISIS, when the fact is, you support establishment candidates, and they are the ones that create, fund, arm, equip, and supply ISIS.

Do you have a point other than making yourself into the board jester?
Bush and Cheney are the fathers of ISIS.

ISIS didn't exist as a viable entity until Obama became President.

300 hundred million guns, and you can't round up 11 million people because you'd crash the damn economy in the process, not to mention imposing a police state.

It is most unlikely such a police state would be accepted by 100,000,000+ gun owners.
So, you would shoot cops instead? Interesting.

What makes you think the cops OR the military would enforce such a foolish notion?
They work for us. And society would be the ones enforcing it.

How many guns are you going to take away from someone who is legally authorized to have one?
As many as possible, until that is, all of them.

Forum List

Back