Another business owner receives death threats from pro-homosexual, anti-Christians

Really? Did the bath house owner interview every patron to see what they do or what sport they're into, or is he a lying Leftist like you?

Customer numbers went up. Why is that so hard to figure out?

So the answer is the second option. Got it.

No, the answer is numbers. I can't help it if conservatives are closet homosexuals.
Your ignorant speculations aside, you quoted a liar who doesn't know what "most" of his clientele does. Since you're a liar yourself, it's no surprise.

I'm surprised that after all these cases, same-sex couples are still trying to hurt average people, or to earn some money, i don't know.
But i really hope that somebody will stop them soon!

I'm surprised that after all these cases, same-sex couples are still trying to hurt average people, or to earn some money, i don't know.
Why don't YOU step up and do it. And how can you do it? By ACTIVELY working to repeal all PA laws. Have at it.
PA laws don't need to be repealed since gays have received service everywhere they go.

PA laws don't need to be repealed since gays have received service everywhere they go.

PA laws typically require "full and equal" access to goods and services. They do not provide that some people can receive all goods and services and other only a subset of goods and services.

In the cases at issue the couple were denied full and equal goods and services.

>>>>

In think about it, it is rather ironic.

Most of the time, left-wing people HATE capitalism, HATE rich and wealthy, and claim that companies and businesses are abusing and enslaving, and exploiting the public. Over and over we've heard how horrible and EVIL it is that companies profit off the public.

....now.... The exact the same leftists are demanding, even legally requiring that companies profit off of people.

Does anyone see the irony here?

Leftist: "You people are terrible for profiting off of us.... but I demand you profit off of us, or we'll fine you!"

I'm very young and I'm very financially stable. Most people are financially ignorant is the main problem. I know plenty of people making the same income yet they are broke. It's called living within your means. Most people really don't understand that. I also never expect to get anything from my family but if I do it's whateva. Won't change my life much.

Define 'financially stable.'
Can afford car, home, food, phone, and internet while still saving money. I see that as financially stable. My car could blow up tomorrow and I could replace it without too much stress. That's my view of financially stable. Not living paycheck to paycheck.

I don't want to go to a NASCAR race with an openly gay man who is probably 10-15 years older than me and continually mentions gay shit. If a guy that was straight I met at the bar was that much older than me I would most likely decline as well unless he had a good reason for inviting me.

So why don't you mention straight shit when he mentions gay shit?

He sounds like the perfect wing-man. He diverts the gay friend while you pounce on the flock, and if you fail, you'll still get head.
Actually during this conversation we kind of fucked with the guy because my friend called me cute and touched me weirdly then I ruffled my friends hair. The guy was still a weirdo either way. Fucking faggot.

Your ignorant speculations aside, you quoted a liar who doesn't know what "most" of his clientele does. Since you're a liar yourself, it's no surprise.

When the largest convention in Vegas is the NRC, NFR, and NASCAR, and your attendance 'rises', it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what they are attending in Vegas.

Can afford car, home, food, phone, and internet while still saving money. I see that as financially stable. My car could blow up tomorrow and I could replace it without too much stress. That's my view of financially stable. Not living paycheck to paycheck.

Financially stable is defined (IMO) if you qualify for deductibles on your tax return. Unfortunately, because of Republicans and the sociopath middle class that continue to vote them in office, 95% of the middle class doesn't qualify.

He dared to post his religious views on social media, and said he wouldn't serve openly homosexual people in his business, and immediately started receiving death threats.

Michigan Auto Shop Owner Faces Backlash After Declaring He Won t Serve Gays CBS Detroit
I don't understand why people insist on painting targets on their chests, while Obumble is still in office and while the LibProgs have any executive power.

Wait 'til after January 20, 2017, and then you can have all the fun you want to with that.

Why don't YOU step up and do it. And how can you do it? By ACTIVELY working to repeal all PA laws. Have at it.

Most of the time, left-wing people HATE capitalism, HATE rich and wealthy, "

Most of the time there are a few right wing idiots who make idiotic claims like yours

Financially stable is defined (IMO) if you qualify for deductibles on your tax return. Unfortunately, because of Republicans and the sociopath middle class that continue to vote them in office, 95% of the middle class doesn't qualify.
Anyone can qualify for deductibles.... You literally just have to give something to charity or have claims through work related expenses. Not hard to do for anyone. How would this be the defining factor?

Most of the time, left-wing people HATE capitalism, HATE rich and wealthy, and claim that companies and businesses are abusing and enslaving, and exploiting the public. Over and over we've heard how horrible and EVIL it is that companies profit off the public.

....now.... The exact the same leftists are demanding, even legally requiring that companies profit off of people.

Does anyone see the irony here?

Leftist: "You people are terrible for profiting off of us.... but I demand you profit off of us, or we'll fine you!"
We do? Tell us what else we hate....I'm intrigued.

Don't know what your point was. I responded to another poster stating that Gay people can also be Christian.

And apparently now you are trying to shove me into your little lib box of non tolerance.
I can't stop how you feel about Bruce only how you can not discriminate against him.

What restaurant will deny an Olympic hero service?

How am I doing that?
You are too slow witted to talk to.

And yet you are talking. Stop talking, if you think that. We don't want to hear from you either.
so when did you become arbitrator of who could talk and who could not.?
only self-serving assholes use the word we when they are spewing shit.

LOL :D

Lib: "You are too slow witted to talk to"

Ok... then stop talking.

Lib: "Who made you in charge!"

Ok... then stop saying others are too slow witted to talk to.

Lib: "But you are too slow witted to talk to"

Ever notice how when you confront a libtard with his own words, he becomes offended?
speaking of slow witted you are still spewing self serving shit .

the evidence is clear you are the one who is offended as you are compelled to defend your nonsense.

You should know in 1997 the rich and GOP got bill clinton to deregulate the media and basically 7 mega corporations took it all over. Anyone who thinks the media is liberal is a fool.

Or you might be talking about socially liberal? The rich love to use the media to push social issues that divide us. The media may appear liberal on social issues like god gays guns and racism but that's on purpose.

Deregulation of the media occurred in the 80's under Reagan.
Deregulation began in the 70's

Forum List

Back