The Lightening...& The Thunder...

Silhouette

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2013
Feeling in an emoticon mood today..

Gonna toot my own horn here. Nobody else will...:hmpf: So it's not huge breaking news to anyone who has posted at my threads that I have been blogging about preserving traditional marriage's actual dictionary definition. And the reasons are many and varied but they all point to the same end: father/mother husband/wife is statistically the best possible environment for kids that everyone expects to arrive at some point in a marriage; be it early on, by adoption, fostering as aunt/uncle influence or even granparent-parents.

Since this is a democracy and I am not a dictator, the question of whether or not to subject generations forward & little kids in their formative years to the new experiment proposed by the LGBT cult should at least be left up to the governed of the various states. Behaviors are regulated at the state level.

For over a decade now, :Boom2: I've taken nonstop hits from the LGBT bloggers, who, as you all know, are very aggressive and often very abusive. And relentless. I was happy to fill that roll, though I'll admit at times it was dirty and grueling work. Not much fun being a punching bag with no thanks....So inspired though I matched relent for relent. I can't think of other examples of stalwart and firm, yet respectful and patient effort online. Until very recently that is. And thank goodness I finally have company!

I was glad to be the lightening strike and finally now I'm hearing thunder claps. :clap2: A few others braved forward, like D. Cathy, P. Robertson, P. Morgan...etc. But the firestorm that hit them from the coordinated efforts of LGBT were purposeful to send a shot across the bow to any other person considering physically standing forward on the gay marriage issue. :50:The most recent attempt at this was the hurt threatened upon Memories Pizza in Indiana. Pretty impressive "hurt" they put on the pizza place. That guy can now retire thanks to the growing rumble of the thunderclaps. :eusa_dance:

And still we march on. There was a burning need for a constant voice online arguing sanely and firmly for the other side of the issue. I saw nobody filling that role. And as advancements were bringing the LGBT lobby closer and closer to defiling marriage without consent of the governed, I felt very much like the little boy in the allegorical tale: "The Emperor's New Clothes".

So this thread is about just that rumble after the lightening. It is to state for the record your opposition to gay marriage, your inspiration for that position and just a few succinct words to sum it up. I know you're out there because I've seen this thread: Should Churches be forced to accomodate for homosexual weddings Page 852 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

There are well over a hundred of you. Now's the time to stand up and rumble!
:iagree:

Last edited:

Lightning-lightning-farron-25283044-1440-900.jpg

It's "Lightning"... not "Lightening"...

Oh you've done a wonderful job Sil...

There's no more effective advocate for the recognition of natural principle... in particularly as such relates the the human physiological standard for sex and the familial consequences of such.

You have an instinctive understanding of the issue which creates a light that the demon is simply unable to withstand.

In terms of the fight in defense of cultural viability... There are among the very few people who the demon fears most.

Last edited:
I have been blogging about preserving traditional marriage's actual dictionary definition.

First and most obvious is that other people's marriages are really none of your business, just as its none of my business who you choose to marry. As long as you and your spouse(s) are consenting adults, you have the right to marry whom you wish. So does every other consenting adult. MYOB

BUT, how come the busybody, meddling homophobes who yammer on and on about "traditional" marriage never address the fact that no one form of marriage is really "traditional" at all?

traditional-marriage-includes-1691-whites-only-1724-blacks-with-permission-of-slave-owner-1769-the-wife-is-property-1899-pol_zpsd97dd227.jpg

I have been blogging about preserving traditional marriage's actual dictionary definition.

First and most obvious is that other people's marriages are really none of your business, just as its none of my business who you choose to marry. As long as you and your spouse(s) are consenting adults, you have the right to marry whom you wish. So does every other consenting adult. MYOB

BUT, how come the busybody, meddling homophobes who yammer on and on about "traditional" marriage never address the fact that no one form of marriage is really "traditional" at all?

traditional-marriage-includes-1691-whites-only-1724-blacks-with-permission-of-slave-owner-1769-the-wife-is-property-1899-pol_zpsd97dd227.jpg

Silhouette

Since you are holding yourself up as an authority on "traditional" marriage, please address this ^^^

Thanks.

We generally aren't talking about adults on the topic of marriage. We are talking about the kids involved and how their growing up in experimental conditions over time can affect the core of society.

And, we are talking about those some 170 people who voted in the church thread linked in the OP. I'd like to know who they are and why they voted like they did.

Consensual same sex, even plural marriage seem like the business of those involved. Where the shit hits the fan is when participants demand others take part. Hell, I can't get excited about cults that practice human sacrifice so long as the sacrifice goes along with the program voluntarily.

In fact, for cults like The Demmunists, I'd encourage........

We generally aren't talking about adults on the topic of marriage. We are talking about the kids involved and how their growing up in experimental conditions over time can affect the core of society.

And, we are talking about those some 170 people who voted in the church thread linked in the OP. I'd like to know who they are and why they voted like they did.
you are bloviating and masturbating ...

Consensual same sex, even plural marriage seem like the business of those involved. Where the shit hits the fan is when participants demand others take part. Hell, I can't get excited about cults that practice human sacrifice so long as the sacrifice goes along with the program voluntarily.

In fact, for cults like The Demmunists, I'd encourage........
So you don't have a problem "in marriage" on behalf of minor children that will be subjected to the new experimental institution? Even while we have reams of evidence that fatherless sons and motherless daughters are predisposed to grave mental issues as young adults?

Prohibiting gays from getting married will not magically make their children have opposite sex parents, it only ensures that their parents will not be married. This simple fact is something Sil and her anti-gay allies refuse to comprehend. This the part of the thread where the OP will try and change the subject to incest, polygamy, and/or wolves.

Lucky for us this isn't about the tiny cluster of JUST children caught up in gay lifestyles. It's about the preponderence of children into time unknown that will be subjected to the torpedo-experiment of institutionalizing fatherless sons and motherless daughters as a brand new cultural value.

Lucky for us this isn't about the tiny cluster of JUST children caught up in gay lifestyles. It's about the preponderence of children into time unknown that will be subjected to the torpedo-experiment of institutionalizing fatherless sons and motherless daughters as a brand new cultural value.

Of course you don't care about the children of gay people. If you can't use children to smear them you discard them like three day old leftovers. Children are nothing more than pawns in your anti-gay game of chess.

Love it when you spew gobbledygook.

Forum List

Back