Another business owner receives death threats from pro-homosexual, anti-Christians

He probably needed some capital to expand his shop. Gay haters and homophobes will make a fund for him.
Good idea!

Financial boon for Christian business owners......."Liberal Boycott"!

"I am not racists" Priceless

No doubt kgrill has already started a gofundme account for a guy that threatens to murder his customers.
It's actually a pretty brilliant plan! If you own a suffering business, just post a lot of horrifically racist and bigoted statements around the internet until people turn on you! Then create a GoFundMe about how you're being persecuted for your beliefs and wait for the ignorant conservative masses to send you money!

LOL Somehow a fruitferter making death threats seems like an oxymoron. Heaven forbid they break a nail

No doubt kgrill has already started a gofundme account for a guy that threatens to murder his customers.
It's actually a pretty brilliant plan! If you own a suffering business, just post a lot of horrifically racist and bigoted statements around the internet until people turn on you! Then create a GoFundMe about how you're being persecuted for your beliefs and wait for the ignorant conservative masses to send you money!
I see nothing horrific about his statements. I do see a lot that's unnerving about your own, however.

:wtf:

Random association moment.

Let's wait for it to pass.

I see nothing horrific about his statements. I do see a lot that's unnerving about your own, however.
Hmm let's see he said he'll either refuse business to gay customers or he'll purposely sabotage their cars so that they die. Yeah nothing horrific about that. :cuckoo:

LOL Somehow a fruitferter making death threats seems like an oxymoron. Heaven forbid they break a nail

I dunno..I find this kinda creepy:

"...I see no death threats on his page. Though maybe he deserves some..."

Old School ^^

I dunno. Force people who don't want to serve you, to serve you..and see what happens. People in the restaurant business traditionally hack into the food of patrons who treat them like slaves, and hotel workers leave dirty sheets on the beds. How smart is it to force someone who doesn't want to work for you, to work for you?

Last edited:

Hmm let's see he said he'll either refuse business to gay customers or he'll purposely sabotage their cars so that they die. Yeah nothing horrific about that. :cuckoo:
It's the Christian way.

It worked for the pizza guy. I'm pretty sure all the homophobes looking for a handout took note.

From the article........

"Homosexuality is wrong, period. If you want to argue this fact with me then I will put your vehicle together with all bolts and no nuts and you can see how that works
"

LOL!

Forum List

Back