Another business owner receives death threats from pro-homosexual, anti-Christians

Each time I see a story like this, I remember a Chamber of Commerce mixer I attended in Vegas. The owner of a gay bath house made a very telling admission; 'My highest customer numbers came during the Republican National Convention, National Finals Rodeo, and NASCAR.'

My advise to the homophobes........Open the closet door!
I had an openly gay guy at a bar invite me to a NASCAR race, it was in DC and he was a speech writer for separation of church and state. He was clearly Liberal... So now NASCAR makes you a righty or straight? I did not attend and still have yet to attend a NASCAR race. I would go if someone invited me to a free race other a homo.
major homophobe ! do you think they gay will rub off on you or is that you might be secretly interested ?

Each time I see a story like this, I remember a Chamber of Commerce mixer I attended in Vegas. The owner of a gay bath house made a very telling admission; 'My highest customer numbers came during the Republican National Convention, National Finals Rodeo, and NASCAR.'

I had an openly gay guy at a bar invite me to a NASCAR race, it was in DC and he was a speech writer for separation of church and state. He was clearly Liberal... So now NASCAR makes you a righty or straight? I did not attend and still have yet to attend a NASCAR race. I would go if someone invited me to a free race other a homo.
major homophobe ! do you think they gay will rub off on you or is that you might be secretly interested ?
I don't want to go to a NASCAR race with an openly gay man who is probably 10-15 years older than me and continually mentions gay shit. If a guy that was straight I met at the bar was that much older than me I would most likely decline as well unless he had a good reason for inviting me.

I don't want to go to a NASCAR race with an openly gay man who is probably 10-15 years older than me and continually mentions gay shit. If a guy that was straight I met at the bar was that much older than me I would most likely decline as well unless he had a good reason for inviting me.
the lady doth protest too much !

Don't know what your point was. I responded to another poster stating that Gay people can also be Christian.

And apparently now you are trying to shove me into your little lib box of non tolerance.
We once believed blacks could be owned and people like me changed your behavior. I dont care what you believe.
I can't stop how you feel about Bruce only how you can not discriminate against him.

What restaurant will deny an Olympic hero service?

How am I doing that?
You are too slow witted to talk to.

And yet you are talking. Stop talking, if you think that. We don't want to hear from you either.
so when did you become arbitrator of who could talk and who could not.?
only self-serving assholes use the word we when they are spewing shit.

LOL :D

Lib: "You are too slow witted to talk to"

Ok... then stop talking.

Lib: "Who made you in charge!"

Ok... then stop saying others are too slow witted to talk to.

Lib: "But you are too slow witted to talk to"

Ever notice how when you confront a libtard with his own words, he becomes offended?

Don't know what your point was. I responded to another poster stating that Gay people can also be Christian.

And apparently now you are trying to shove me into your little lib box of non tolerance.
I can't stop how you feel about Bruce only how you can not discriminate against him.

How am I doing that?

And yet you are talking. Stop talking, if you think that. We don't want to hear from you either.

Ok... then stop talking.

Ever notice how when you confront a libtard with his own words, he becomes offended?
Funny but so true. Libs are all brainwashed by the media and blind.

He also said that he skinny dipped on the pool top at his apartment complex at night. The other thing is any time we asked him about places to visit he mentioned the number of gay bars in different locations. I wasn't a dick to him but I ignored his invited to NASCAR. He was constantly flirting and was worried he would come onto me or one of my friends if we attended the event. Better to avoid situations like that all together.

OMG! He's free-balling in the pool!

Somebody finds you attractive? You'd better hit that!

I'm very young and I'm very financially stable. Most people are financially ignorant is the main problem. I know plenty of people making the same income yet they are broke. It's called living within your means. Most people really don't understand that. I also never expect to get anything from my family but if I do it's whateva. Won't change my life much.

Define 'financially stable.'

So why don't you mention straight shit when he mentions gay shit?

He sounds like the perfect wing-man. He diverts the gay friend while you pounce on the flock, and if you fail, you'll still get head.

How am I doing that?

Ok... then stop talking.

I dont even remember what the conversation was let along be offended at anything conservatives say. Sometimes I realize it would take a fucking novel to explain why some of you fools are so god damn dumb. But I realize when you are the way you are there is almost no changing you.

How am I doing that?

Ok... then stop talking.

I dont even remember what the conversation was let along be offended at anything conservatives say. Sometimes I realize it would take a fucking novel to explain why some of you fools are so god damn dumb. But I realize when you are the way you are there is almost no changing you.

You started out talking out of your ass... That's why. Had nothing to do with "what the conversation was". That's the reason you cut and ran in the first place numb nuts. Who are you trying to kid.

How am I doing that?

Ok... then stop talking.

Funny but so true. Libs are all brainwashed by the media and blind.
You should know in 1997 the rich and GOP got bill clinton to deregulate the media and basically 7 mega corporations took it all over. Anyone who thinks the media is liberal is a fool.

Or you might be talking about socially liberal? The rich love to use the media to push social issues that divide us. The media may appear liberal on social issues like god gays guns and racism but that's on purpose.

Ok... then stop talking.

You started out talking out of your ass... That's why. Had nothing to do with "what the conversation was". That's the reason you cut and ran in the first place numb nuts. Who are you trying to kid.
You know how a guy walks up to you and isnt smooth and even though he could be an interesting person but first impressions are important? You turned me off with your banter. Now I think you are dumb. Maybe you'll lose 20 lbs and all of the sudden guys will find you more interesting.

Ok... then stop talking.

You know how a guy walks up to you and isnt smooth and even though he could be an interesting person but first impressions are important? You turned me off with your banter. Now I think you are dumb. Maybe you'll lose 20 lbs and all of the sudden guys will find you more interesting.

Nice deflection from your non argument. And none if it matters anyway...because you still have no clue what the hell you were arguing against. Idiot.

Ok... then stop talking.

Nice deflection from your non argument. And none if it matters anyway...because you still have no clue what the hell you were arguing against. Idiot.
Yes I jumped into a conversation I wasn't prepared or interested in having. Its like when a hot body woman turns around and she has a butter face.

Ok... then stop talking.

Yes I jumped into a conversation I wasn't prepared or interested in having. Its like when a hot body woman turns around and she has a butter face.

^^^Typical narcissist . Actually believes just because they open their stupid yap someone will be impressed. Not.

You should know in 1997 the rich and GOP got bill clinton to deregulate the media and basically 7 mega corporations took it all over. Anyone who thinks the media is liberal is a fool.

Or you might be talking about socially liberal? The rich love to use the media to push social issues that divide us. The media may appear liberal on social issues like god gays guns and racism but that's on purpose.

Deregulation of the media occurred in the 80's under Reagan.

Deregulation of the media occurred in the 80's under Reagan.
Probably but they went even further with the media deregulations act of 1997.

Its like saying clinton signed NAFTA. Sure bush daddy bush would have if he won a second term and god knows all the shit bush and tom delay did to NAFTA. All the deregulations. All in preparation for 2007 when 700,000 jobs a month were fleeing the country. Corporations no longer are american or care about americans. We're too expensive.

How many people posting in this thread are homosexual?

(cue up Jeopardy theme song)

Oh....zero?

Figures.

Forum List

Back