Another beheading in London

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Sep 22, 2014
Or uh gun
It seems like just about everybody in Britain has caught the Jihadi sprit, as recently discovered photos have emerged showing QE2 in the act of beheading an elderly pensioner. Yelling "Allahu Akbar", she lopped off the victim's head before proclaiming "Londonistan Now. Londonistan forever!!"

CAPTAIN-TOM-MOORE-KNIGHTHOOD-QUEEN-ELIZABETH-1310957.jpg

It seems like just about everybody in Britain has caught the Jihadi sprit, as recently discovered photos have emerged showing QE2 in the act of beheading an elderly pensioner. Yelling "Allahu Akbar", she lopped off the victim's head before proclaiming "Londonistan Now. Londonistan forever!!"

CAPTAIN-TOM-MOORE-KNIGHTHOOD-QUEEN-ELIZABETH-1310957.jpg

Oy you!

:poke:

It's Meghans fault
It's because of the dress..
Prince Charles is like when is she gonna die so I can enjoy being king for a couple fucking years. Jesus h Christ!
He may die before Ma does...Why do the Trumpets not calim that she should be retired enjoying the last of her life like they do with Ruth B. Ginsberg?

Because she’s not like Ruth Ginsberg. Duh.

It's Meghans fault
Prince Charles is like when is she gonna die so I can enjoy being king for a couple fucking years. Jesus h Christ!
He may die before Ma does...Why do the Trumpets not calim that she should be retired enjoying the last of her life like they do with Ruth B. Ginsberg?

She has an android body?

It's Meghans fault

She has an android body?

What is it about the British Royal Family that gets you people going?

One of yours has married into it. And produced an heir. Are you never satisfied?

It's Meghans fault

She has an android body?

One of yours has married into it. And produced an heir. Are you never satisfied?
We just like mocking wealthy people on welfare..

It's Meghans fault

She has an android body?

One of yours has married into it. And produced an heir.

and will never be considered more than a poor cousin.

Forum List

Back