Another beheading in London

It's Meghans fault
It's because of the dress..
Prince Charles is like when is she gonna die so I can enjoy being king for a couple fucking years. Jesus h Christ!
He may die before Ma does...Why do the Trumpets not calim that she should be retired enjoying the last of her life like they do with Ruth B. Ginsberg?

Because she’s not like Ruth Ginsberg. Duh.
She has an android body?

What is it about the British Royal Family that gets you people going?

One of yours has married into it. And produced an heir. Are you never satisfied?

One of yours has married into it. And produced an heir.

and will never be considered more than a poor cousin.

Poor? Most definitely not.

It's Meghans fault
Prince Charles is like when is she gonna die so I can enjoy being king for a couple fucking years. Jesus h Christ!
He may die before Ma does...Why do the Trumpets not calim that she should be retired enjoying the last of her life like they do with Ruth B. Ginsberg?

She has an android body?

One of yours has married into it. And produced an heir. Are you never satisfied?

Not with the gift from taxes they aren't.

It's Meghans fault

She has an android body?

It's Meghans fault
Because the Trumpets can spell. Dumbass.

It's Meghans fault
But can they pronounce works longer than three syllables and not ad "ah" to the ending of every word??

It's Meghans fault

She has an android body?

Not with the gift from taxes they aren't.

Why don’t you have a go at Meghan? Living in that huge mansion in LA.

Prince Charles part funding the lifestyle, the British taxpayer the security arrangements.

Markle said she would never return to the US while Trump was in the White House.

What happened?

It's Meghans fault

She has an android body?

Okay okay.

It's Meghans fault
But can they pronounce works longer than three syllables and not ad "ah" to the ending of every word??
“Works” lol.

It's Meghans fault

She has an android body?

No we just think its a great source of ridicule because you nitwits are stupid enough to support that kinda bullshit in this day and age. Of course we have our own problems supporting the assholes we do in our very own deepstate.

It's Meghans fault

She has an android body?

No we just think its a great source of ridicule because you nitwits are stupid enough to support that kinda bullshit in this day and age. Of course we have our own problems supporting the assholes we do in our very own deepstate.

Good for you.

It's Meghans fault

She has an android body?
I don’t like our Supreme Court being too conservative. The people in this country aren’t that conservative. We’re like Iranians. Moderates being controlled by extremists

One that sides with corporations and the rich more than they do we the people. And one that serves religion. Which is also a big business.

Forum List

Back