Another beauty queen stripped of her title for wearing the red hat.

i bet Trump still thinks of his exes

Ivana "Donald left me when i became old" Trump and Marla "best sex i've ever had" Maples

Well, if she ever gets a chance to be in one of Trump's beauty contests, she could have the added bonus of having him walk in to her dressing room while she is naked. Who knows? If she is really beautiful, Trump might grab her pussy! What an honor!

Well, if she ever gets a chance to be in one of Trump's beauty contests, she could have the added bonus of having him walk in to her dressing room while she is naked. Who knows? If she is really beautiful, Trump might grab her pussy! What an honor!

And this is why TDS is a serious mental illness.

I agree, that any woman who can support Trump, with the things that he has said about them, is definitely divorced from reality, but I am not sure that I would go so far as to call it TDS.

I agree, that any woman who can support Trump, with the things that he has said about them, is definitely divorced from reality, but I am not sure that I would go so far as to call it TDS.

Patriotic Americans vote for Trump. In the last election more white women voted for Trump than Hillary, they have far better sense of reality than you do with your TDS.

Patriotic Americans vote for Trump. In the last election more white women voted for Trump than Hillary, they have far better sense of reality than you do with your TDS.

Even though Trump did not win the popular vote...by millions of votes.

She's a despicable human being. They want role models instead.

Troll.jpg

Ex-Ms. Nevada says she was stripped of her title because she supports Trump

"Williams's profile picture on her personal Facebook page shows her wearing a red Trump 2020 hat, and several posts to her profile are of a political nature. On Saturday, she posted a screenshot of a tweet she wrote that called antifa a "Terrorist Organization" and its supporters "Anti-American.""

"Earlier this month, she wrote in a post that birth control "isn't a right": "Men buy condoms, women can buy birth control.""

AAG8vNV.img

Fuck you commie, the IRS should pull the pageants tax exempt status.

And you are the reason that STDS is a serious mental defect. You said TDS. Does that mean that another Trump Cabinet member is being fired, quits or being indicted again?

upload_2019-8-21_23-27-38.jpeg

Even though Trump did not win the popular vote...by millions of votes.

Winning the presidency is more important than winning the nonexistent popular vote. Did you send the bitch one of your participation trophies?

"Williams's profile picture on her personal Facebook page shows her wearing a red Trump 2020 hat, and several posts to her profile are of a political nature. On Saturday, she posted a screenshot of a tweet she wrote that called antifa a "Terrorist Organization" and its supporters "Anti-American.""

"Earlier this month, she wrote in a post that birth control "isn't a right": "Men buy condoms, women can buy birth control.""

AAG8vNV.img
No she isn't. She's decent, and her heart is in the right place. The left is so jealous it would like to kill somebody, or at least assassinate their character. The young woman has character and spunk.

Nevada is a bad place for women.
America in general is a bad place for women, stats and the pussy grabber can confirm.

It appears that she may have violated the rules, but there is no doubt that a Bernie supporter would not have been treated the same way. If this is really such a big deal, why do they ask political questions during the pageant?

they probably ask political question to weed out Trump supporters, i guess that is becoming more obvious.

And you are the reason that STDS is a serious mental defect. You said TDS. Does that mean that another Trump Cabinet member is being fired, quits or being indicted again?

View attachment 275482

Hey commie, name one of Trumps cabinet members that have been indicted, with a link please. No hurry, I won't be holding my breath.

The folly of this is we all know had she come out being critical of Trump, she would not have lost her title.

Left is consistently hypocritical. It’s the only way they can survive.

They have no real morals, values, or principles. They only have platitudes and signaled virtues that only survive in the moment.

What a fucked up existence. Their goal posts are on a dolly, never in planted in the ground.

AAG8vNV.img
They then gave the beauty queen award to the transgendered contestant. Although she/he had five o clock shadow!
Yep: the best woman is a man!!!

Greg

AAG8vNV.img

Fake news. It was not because of the red hat, it was because she choose to ignore the rules she signed a sheet saying she would abide by

Ms. America pageant revokes Ms. Nevada's title

Forum List

Back