Man Sucker-Punched in the Face for Wearing MAGA-Style 'Make 50 Great Again' Hat

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
"Not only can a person not wear a MAGA hat in public without risking physical harm, but it is now dangerous to wear any red hat with white lettering on it. A retired police officer was in a Nashville bar wearing a birthday gift from his wife, a red hat with the words "Make 50 Great Again," when a female assailant walked up to him and slugged him in the face, grabbing his hat and screeching, "How dare you!" in her best Greta Thunberg voice."

Gotta hand it to those brave lefty's. Woman or no she gets knocked on her butt if it's me.

"Not only can a person not wear a MAGA hat in public without risking physical harm, but it is now dangerous to wear any red hat with white lettering on it. A retired police officer was in a Nashville bar wearing a birthday gift from his wife, a red hat with the words "Make 50 Great Again," when a female assailant walked up to him and slugged him in the face, grabbing his hat and screeching, "How dare you!" in her best Greta Thunberg voice."

Gotta hand it to those brave lefty's. Woman or no she gets knocked on her butt if it's me.

Hmm. Assaulting a police office? This woman definitely should have been put down on the floor, handcuffed and arrested and charged with assault. I hope eventually charges are filed so this bitch has a permanent criminal record.

This is what civil war is like.
i guess you would know ......
it's historical. everyone in the country ought to know what civil war is like. It's documented. here.

Civil War Facts

600,000 dead, and really no winner. shame all of those men and women lost their lives. At least the blacks were free of their demofk slave owners. Only to find themselves slaves still today to the same demofks.

The dumbass woman probably couldn't read. What an idiot.

Wait .....so you're saying she didnt want to" celebrate our differences"

This is what civil war is like.

Yes, it's exactly the same

220px-EwellsDeadSpotsylvania1864crop01.jpg

Voting for the Trump is a punchable offense

(shrugs) Go for it

How did she walk out of the bar.....

Here....she would have been carried out for sure.

(shrugs) Go for it

why? I voted for Trump.

I sure hope he punched her back

Forum List

Back