How about we ignore the Jews?

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
There is a lot of stuff in the news these days about Jews. What Jews believe, who likes them, who doesn't like them.

Believe it or not, Jews believe a who lot of different things. Any random group of Jews will have political, social, and other opinions running from one end of the political spectrum to the other.

Jews don't have leaders, no person or group of persons, speaks for all the Jews.

Jews make up less than 2% of the US population. They make up less than 6% of the members of Congress.

Jews can be rich, poor, but overwhelmingly, Jews belong to the middle classes of America.

How about politicians and pundits on both sides of the divide just ignore the Jew? Let the Jews live their lives without everyone worrying about them so much.

Some of them make lots of money and if they're willing to fund worthwhile political campaigns they can't be ignored.

giphy.gif

Tag you're it!

There is a lot of stuff in the news these days about Jews. What Jews believe, who likes them, who doesn't like them.

Believe it or not, Jews believe a who lot of different things. Any random group of Jews will have political, social, and other opinions running from one end of the political spectrum to the other.

Jews don't have leaders, no person or group of persons, speaks for all the Jews.

Jews make up less than 2% of the US population. They make up less than 6% of the members of Congress.

Jews can be rich, poor, but overwhelmingly, Jews belong to the middle classes of America.

How about politicians and pundits on both sides of the divide just ignore the Jew? Let the Jews live their lives without everyone worrying about them so much.
:goodposting:

what I find confusing is that there are @ two million Cherokee including Elvis and Churchill (through his mommy) are known throughout the world. There are @ 16 million Jews Why in the world are we so often called the lost tribes of Israel when there are not 16 Jews not mentioned in the Bible most people in the world know by a single name?

Jews are a minority but they are influential. AIPAC is probably one of the strongest lobbies in the US. Zionist lobbies specifically do carve us policies that les to America's involvement in wars and destabilization of lot of countries. Dont cry wolf if you are a Zionist.

Pa: there are Jews and there are Zionists.

what I find confusing is that there are @ two million Cherokee including Elvis and Churchill (through his mommy) are known throughout the world. There are @ 16 million Jews Why in the world are we so often called the lost tribes of Israel when there are not 16 Jews not mentioned in the Bible most people in the world know by a single name?
Only 9 tribes were exiled.

Jews are a minority but they are influential. AIPAC is probably one of the strongest lobbies in the US. Zionist lobbies specifically do carve us policies that les to America's involvement in wars and destabilization of lot of countries. Dont cry wolf if you are a Zionist.

Because the UN is the Muslim and African anti-Israel lobby.
So here we are, paying taxes for a lobby.

Not to worry get a bronze star or higher and you too can be adopted into one of the four federally recognized Cherokee nations for a slight fee.

It's my belief that Jews are singled out for "special treatment" because they are God's "chosen people" and that made them enemy #1 by Satan. Why do you think the whole world has persecuted Jewish people so harshly seemingly since the dawn of man? Satanic influence. Why did so-called "Christians" in Germany end up building death camps in which they gassed and cremated Jews? Satanic influence.

Eventually, Satan and all his sin will be vanquished and Jews and everyone else will be purified and will be able to live together in harmony.

Of course, one who believes that the universe caused itself to come into existence will disagree with my stated belief.

Not to worry get a bronze star or higher and you too can be adopted into one of the four federally recognized Cherokee nations for a slight fee.

Why would I want to be adopted into someone else's ethnicity?

My own is hard enough.

please prove that AIPAC is the strongest lobby in the US. cite the sura

I don't think the obsession is healthy, but to ignore them entirely? That's too far...

Thing is Jews have their own motives and are quite okay screwing over Americans. They should not be trusted, but co-operation is fine. Letting them have so much control over banking, media and academia is a disaster.

I don't think the obsession is healthy, but to ignore them entirely? That's too far...

Thing is Jews have their own motives and are quite okay screwing over Americans. They should not be trusted, but co-operation is fine. Letting them have so much control over banking, media and academia is a disaster.

it does not take ANY SITUATION to stimulate an obsession with jews
amongst Christians and Muslims. Both have been since their inception.
Not only is the NEW TESTAMENT obsessed with jews-----but even the
literature of DA WEST has been so obsessed. I read fluently ONLY in
English and did read lots in my Youth. DA JOOOOS comes up in English
literature-----fiction, non-fiction and poetry. from Medieval times. I grew up
in a very Christian CHURCH ON SUNDAY town and attended both church
and sunday school more times than I stepped into a synagogue----JEWS
is a topic in church -----but Christians are never a topic in a synagogue. As
a young woman I worked in a large hospital that trained LOTS AND LOTS of
mostly South East Asian med. school graduates-----about half being muslims. Muslims who never KNOWINGLY met a jew------"knew" lots and lots about jews. (some turned greenish when) -----as conversation got overly juicy ----- I said
"I AM JEWISH" AS to control over banking, media, and academia-----you
are paraphrasing the stuff written by Nazi propagandaists both before World
War II and AFTER-----the after came from places like Syria and Egypt which
welcomed escapees from the Nuremburg Trials. I read the stuff as a child----
my town was very Christian and ALSO chock full of Nazi sympathizers. Some
of the famous pro-Nazis had lived within bicycle distance of my house. (people
in the know now know about where I grew up)

Forum List

Back