2020 Dem Presidential Candidate who Focused entire campaign On Climate Wacky Jay Inslee drops out

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
he just dropped out on Maddow. what a loser!

Washington Gov. Jay Inslee says he's ending presidential bid

"
Thank you
@JayInslee
for fighting every day to make sure that climate change remains a primary focus of this election. Climate change is real and it's a crisis—and I will keep fighting alongside you to take bold action before it is too late." - Pocahontas

"Few leaders have done more to shine a light on the climate crisis than
@JayInslee
. His voice will be missed in this primary but I know he will continue this fight." - Kamala

Last edited:
  • Banned
the entire reason multiple candidates stated climate change was the biggest national security issue is because of Inslee—I do not think he was running to win, but rather to force bigger name candidates to address this.

• Banned
"I know you agree that our mission to defeat climate change must continue to be central to our national discussion -- and must be the top priority for our next president. But I’ve concluded that my role in that effort will not be as a candidate to be our next president.

As disappointing as this is, it is only right to recognize what we have accomplished and how far we have come together.

I want to thank everyone who helped in this effort. We have so much to be proud of. Make no mistake, we also have a lot more work to do.

So early to bed, early to rise, work like hell, and organize. Together, we will continue the fight to defeat the climate crisis." - Wacky Inslee

• Banned
Jay Inslee is a 15-year congressman and successful two-term governor with a record of progressive achievements and an emphasis on climate change, the most important issue in the world. He releases a detailed climate plan to rave reviews from climate experts. He has no glaring problems with either moderate or liberal flanks of the party. He is likable. He is hot. And yet he is dropping out of the presidential race, in the August before the election year, because he failed to meet the polling threshold for the third Democratic debate in September.

Forum List

Back