Another Balloon Just shot down

This shit has got to stop!!!

iu

Unfortunately, I have no idea, who made the report on you, but you are correct. Folks tend to get a little trigger happy with the reporting sometimes, and a lot of times, we don't read real closely when we are trying to take care of problems quickly. Or, as once happened to me, I had a thread title in the merge queue, and did not scroll down to the proper thread to merge it with, and merged it with the wrong one. Merging threads is the trickiest, and most delicate of operations. It is better if folks just don't make duplicate threads.

This was a mistake, though it was not mine this time. . . :p

It was a thread merge made in error. My only suggestion, would be, to restart your thread. . . .

Separating out those two topics, now that they are entangled, is not possible.

As you suggested, I restarted the thread. Thanks for your response.

GREAT - BIDEN GETS ONE RIGHT, ORDERS SHOOT DOWN OF 2ND BALLON BEFORE IT GETS OVER 'LOWER 48'

Golf Clap - :clap:

NOW IF HE GOING TO DO ANYTHING AGAINST CHINA FOR JEOPARDIZING US AIRLINE TRAFFIC BY SENDING A SECOND SPY BALLOON OVER THE US?

1676082645362.png

And how would I know which mod to contact? Nothing was said, the thread was just moved. You could find out though.
I already did. That was why I said PM a different Mod. You have ruled out 3, so far. Try a PM to the remaining. I am pretty sure, would respond. Not my place.

A $30 latex balloon + hydrogen or helium.

and the cost of flying a plane with a rocket launch...

With such a hysterical reaction, anyone will now start inflating balloons and launching them from fishing seiners toward the United States.

At today's pressers not one reporter asked "Did the US ask Canada to shoot the 1st surveillance balloon down before it entered the US?"

Seems like a reasonable request from a close ally.
This may shock you, being uninformed on such matters it did surprise me; but reading a CBC article a military authority was interviewed and said that Canada may not have been able to shoot it down as it was 60k feet in the air and our jets can only handle up to 50k in the air. He then went on to dismiss concerns Canadians might have due to NORAD and "the U.S can shoot it down anyways".

So the warmonger is now sending up bloons and shooting them down and blaming China, guess war with Russia wasn't enough?

I feel so much safer knowing the neo-marxist shitlibs can stop raping children for a few minutes to shoot down the occasional terror balloon.

What a warm, snuggly feeling.

biden you got it boss.jpg

Forum List

Back