Another Anti-Gay Repub Outed....

Hmmmmm....do you think maybe this guy wants his 15 minutes and MADE THIS UP? Do you really think it's true, or are you hoping it's true.

Where is the PROOF? Anyone can make a youtube video you know.

I don't see you saying anything about the links for the threads claim. I wonder why THAT is?

Wow. Okay. I guess that web site will post anything no matter what lack of proof there is.

Proof? Remind me again of any PROOF the thread claim is true. I wonder why you have no problem with attacks on Republicans with out one shred of factual information but get right upset when a Dem is attacked with similar baseless sites.

Because Matt's too fucking stupid to perceive the double standard.

Gee. Nice personal attack after I just gave you credit for following through on my challenge. I was about to rep you for it. I'm glad that I found your above comment before I did so. Okay. I get it. You can find unproven junk on the internet. What a jerk.

Last edited:
I don't doubt most accusations of politician hypocrisy, but where's the basis of saying he's "anti-gay"? Bitchette refers to a crude message board with an unsigned letter and a dead link.

Gee. Nice personal attack after I just gave you credit for following through on my challenge. Okay. I get it. You can find unproven junk on the internet. What a jerk.

Yet you still have not once said anything about Jillian's lack of credible sources.

In fact you provided even more dubious sites to help her out. ANd then you whine cause some one does the same to Obama. Give me a break.

The following is quoted from Matts post
What news source do you approve of?

Alabama Attorney General Troy King Caught in Gay Sex Scandal

Alabama Attorney General Troy King Caught in Gay Sex Scandal

Daily Kos: State of the Nation

Rumors Swirl On Possible Alabama AG Troy King Gay Sex Scandal, Possible Resignation

GroundReport | Alabama | Anti-Gay Alabama AG Troy King Caught in Gay Affair

Anti-Gay Alabama AG Troy King Caught in Gay Affair

Pam's House Blend:: Rumors Swirl On Possible Alabama AG Troy King Gay Sex Scandal, Possible Resignation

Rumors Swirl On Possible Alabama AG Troy King Gay Sex Scandal, Possible Resignation

As far as I’m concerned, as long as it does not violate a company policy, having sex with a consenting adult at work was all fine and dandy. The issue for me would be “hypocrisy”.

I don't see you saying anything about the links for the threads claim. I wonder why THAT is?

Here is a link from Yahoo, have you heard of them?

Troy King Sex Scandal - Yahoo! Buzz

Anyone can say anything about anybody and put it on the internet.

Nobody has "proof" of the gay sex scandal of Troy King, like nobody has "proof" of the idiot trying to make money off of his lies about Obama.

What did you all do when you HAD PROOF of all of this?

Republican Sex Scandals - dKosopedia

Last edited:
Yet you still have not once said anything about Jillian's lack of credible sources.

In fact you provided even more dubious sites to help her out. ANd then you whine cause some one does the same to Obama. Give me a break.

The following is quoted from Matts post

Sorry. You are right. I did some searches for supporting evidence. I could not find one from any source that I would consider being highly credible. Not even my favorite resource, Wikipedia, has anything about it. Okay okay. Point taken.

Gee. Nice personal attack after I just gave you credit for following through on my challenge. I was about to rep you for it. I'm glad that I found your above comment before I did so. Okay. I get it. You can find unproven junk on the internet. What a jerk.

Matts called somebody a jerk.:eek:

I think that qualifies as Matts flaming.:badgrin:

And yet there is NO evidence of any import to even suggest this story is true. Which of course you have ignored. Why? Cause your a liberal Australian.

Could be. Could also be I'm too slack to think of it. Could also be that I don't give a shit one way or the other if it's true or not because if it is true then he will be hammered for his hypocrisy by others and if it's not true then his character has been unfairly besmirched (only in the allegation of hypocrisy, not his sexual preference).

Forum List

Back