Reporter who 'outed' Larry Craig and others claiming he knows of 3 anti-gay Representatives

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
Blogger Hints That U.S. Congressman Will Be Outed as Gay Soon - US News

"Michael Rogers, a blogger who gained fame in the early 2000s by revealing the sexual orientation of prominent politicians, has largely been dormant since President Barack Obama took office. But Rogers tells U.S. News he's gathering evidence for what could be another big revelation.

Rogers sees himself as a reporter focused on political hypocrisy, and to establish his credibility he points to a track record of accuracy and the fact that he's never been sued.

"There's a big difference between outing and reporting. I'm a reporter, I report on hypocrisy," Rogers told U.S. News. "If I have one case that's off, I'm out of the business, [but] I will never be sued for what I do because I'm right."

The blogger said he currently knows of three "anti-gay" members of the U.S. House of Representatives who are themselves gay. Rogers refused to say when he might disclose information on these members or what might provoke such a revelation, maintaining that as a journalist he holds some cards close to the vest."

Speculation abounds. Faves are Rubio, Paul, and Ryan.

"Michael Rogers, a blogger who gained fame in the early 2000s by revealing the sexual orientation of prominent politicians, has largely been dormant since President Barack Obama took office. But Rogers tells U.S. News he's gathering evidence for what could be another big revelation.

Rogers sees himself as a reporter focused on political hypocrisy, and to establish his credibility he points to a track record of accuracy and the fact that he's never been sued.

"There's a big difference between outing and reporting. I'm a reporter, I report on hypocrisy," Rogers told U.S. News. "If I have one case that's off, I'm out of the business, [but] I will never be sued for what I do because I'm right."

The blogger said he currently knows of three "anti-gay" members of the U.S. House of Representatives who are themselves gay. Rogers refused to say when he might disclose information on these members or what might provoke such a revelation, maintaining that as a journalist he holds some cards close to the vest."

Nothing like a bit a speculative slander in the early morning....

I think anyone that "outs" another person is a piece of shit, regardless of their politics. That is something the individual should decide for themselves not some journalist or activist with an axe to grind.

You have first hand knowledge of any of the suspects?

Out them all. There's no damn reason for the closet any more...

Nothing like a bit a speculative slander in the early morning....
It isn't slander if it is true.

I think anyone that "outs" another person is a piece of shit, regardless of their politics. That is something the individual should decide for themselves not some journalist or activist with an axe to grind.
Bullshit. I say burn everyone of the hypocrites.

Bullshit. I say burn everyone of the hypocrites.

If we burned every hypocrite there wouldn't be anyone left.

You have first hand knowledge of any of the suspects?

He's probably humping all of them... that one's fascinated with homosexuality.

Forum List

Back