ANNOUNCEMENT: Infraction Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
USMB Members,

As of late there have been several members who apparently can't take hints and want to push everything to the limit. The specific is in regard to USMB, USMB rules, USMB staff members and their authority, and a blatant disregard for all or some.

The consequence is that from this point forth, the tolerance level to questioning any or all of the above on the board just went back to zero. If a member or members so choose to carry on in their delf-righteousness anyway, the following will apply:

One verbal warning will be issued.

If the verbal warning doesn't stop you, you will receive a 3 point infraction. 10 infraction points results in an automatic ban for 24 hours the 1st time. 3 days the second time. A week the third time.

If the infraction doesn't get your attention, you will recieve a 24 hour time out.

Just to clarify, the above includes smarmy backhanded comments about moderators, being banned, the rules, and or anything else that I decide in my judgement is an attack against this board, it's staff members or both. Try playing your smartyass word games with me and I'll hammer you. Simple as that.

Anyone who doesn't like this, too damned bad. It's a result of YOUR behavior. It is unfortunate this is necessary at all, but there are always those few that have to screw it up for everyone. In fact, this will be nonapplicable to all but a handful of members.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me.

Gunny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back