[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cleaning up the Politics Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
It shows up in your user notes, not under Infractions.
:confused:
They're like Santa Claus...making notes about who's naughty and nice. Noting but benevolence.

So, all an orange has to say in the 'notes' is, "Hey, I warned her" when s/he really didn't. Cuz, they're Santa and shit, you know - who doesn't trust Santa????

I feel so warm and cozy about user notes on me.
I found it rather creepy. Infractions I can see, but secret files?

No, just naughty, in between bites of kitten a la mode of course.
And who is the authority on what is naughty? And, personally, naughty is awfully fun at times.

But, what has made USMB popular MUST stop...now.

This is turning into USPOL....seriously. Compare success of the two......

Food for thought.

Si, the user notes can also be (an unintentional) advantage to a poster, if, due to discretion a mod or admin. chooses not to warn, infract etc. but wants to record that he she sent a PM to a poster that is a place to record it, as well as notes keeping track of socks etc. USPOL didn't have that. The User notes are open for any admin. or Mod. to view, there is nothing secret back there in anyone's notes.

Nor did they have a Flame Zone as we well know, and asked for;)
How 1984 of you. If only those in power can read them, then they are secret files.

The new rule only applies in the Politics section. :thup:

you broads need a new life or a good fuck...menopause is ugly

You could only have dreamed to fuck me darlin......Look little man...And I know your type..you pose. and you are nothing when you bring it. Fuck you. Dream on. That's why there are men like Bill. He's a real deal. You are a poser.

have another drink and tell us about anal sex with van morrison's harmonica player on the men's room floor at the old fillmore, skank.

Good morning USMessageBoard Members and guests. Some of you may notice a more enhanced approach and enforcement as it applies to the "Off Topic Posts" guideline which has been a long part of our Site Rules & Guidelines--

--Any off-topic posts will be deleted or moved to an appropriate forum as per Administrator & Moderator discretion at any time within the Political Forum --

http://www.usmessageboard.com/533336-post1.html

We do ask that you please report the posts rather than quoting and responding. Quoting/Responding only continues to derail the thread even further. Thank you!

YAY!

I know I try my darndest not to duplicate a thread. Sometimes you screw up when you are pwi but you really try not to.

All in all it's still the best forum on the planet.:D No guff guys.

Del you negged me for this?:lol::lol::lol: You have issues.

i neg skanks.

i don't see the issue.:dunno:

They're like Santa Claus...making notes about who's naughty and nice. Noting but benevolence.

So, all an orange has to say in the 'notes' is, "Hey, I warned her" when s/he really didn't. Cuz, they're Santa and shit, you know - who doesn't trust Santa????

I feel so warm and cozy about user notes on me.
I found it rather creepy. Infractions I can see, but secret files?

hey, i thought you knew... they put micro chips on the bumper stickers. :tongue:

I love how the rules have been "enhanced." Is there anyone here, besides the increasingly insulated and rather stupid circle jerk of mods, who considers this an "enhancement" to the forum?

I love how the rules have been "enhanced." Is there anyone here, besides the increasingly insulated and rather stupid circle jerk of mods, who considers this an "enhancement" to the forum?

This forum is called "US"MB not "GunshineState"MB to attract users from across this great nation/fruited plain. :cool: AND bandwidth doesn't pay for itself so unless you're paying for bandwidth..... ZIP IT SISTER!!! Thank you for your cooperation

I'm glad the liberal whiners and snitches are suffering today. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
you should think this shit through before you act. poor babies.

I'm glad the liberal whiners and snitches are suffering today. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:
:rolleyes: This is a conservative leaning board and the majority of posters that whine about disrupted threads are righties. See: foxfyre

:rolleyes: This is a conservative leaning board and the majority of posters that whine about disrupted threads are righties. See: foxfyre

nope, yer wrong, liberals are always pissing and moaning about "civility" and then proceed to get about as vile as possible then when it's handed back to them they start the long Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhineeeee..

I don't think I was whining, but I have tried to lead Plasma. Look people, you basically have a couple of choices. You can take a wait-and-see attitude, leave or join together in a boycott. Otherwise, its all just whining at this point.

nope, yer wrong, liberals are always pissing and moaning about "civility" and then proceed to get about as vile as possible then when it's handed back to them they start the long Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhineeeee..

uh, no

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back