[ANNOUNCEMENT] Cleaning up the Politics Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that is not correct, go to the political forum and read the announcement, snip-

If said member continues to post them, the mod staff will begin to move onto the 3 strikes..

Plus the example I posted in the other thread on this.

Example; I have removed 6 posts by one member already 4 by another, even if I moved to the process- warning, infraction and then ban procedure now, that would total 8 chances for one, 6 for the other.

The gimmes are the carrot , hopefully the members(s) will get the hint and stop.

and you got 3 strikes Ravi I just checked, etc.. posted user notes reflect one given by a mod and 2 by an admin. and no, I will not discuss it.
My infraction board says differently.

It shows up in your user notes, not under Infractions.
:confused:

My infraction board says differently.

They're like Santa Claus...making notes about who's naughty and nice. Noting but benevolence.

So, all an orange has to say in the 'notes' is, "Hey, I warned her" when s/he really didn't. Cuz, they're Santa and shit, you know - who doesn't trust Santa????

I feel so warm and cozy about user notes on me.

They're like Santa Claus...making notes about who's naughty and nice. Noting but benevolence.

So, all an orange has to say in the 'notes' is, "Hey, I warned her" when s/he really didn't. Cuz, they're Santa and shit, you know - who doesn't trust Santa????

No, just naughty, in between bites of kitten a la mode of course.

And who is the authority on what is naughty? And, personally, naughty is awfully fun at times.

But, what has made USMB popular MUST stop...now.

This is turning into USPOL....seriously. Compare success of the two......

Food for thought.

And who is the authority on what is naughty? And, personally, naughty is awfully fun at times.

Food for thought.

Si, the user notes can also be (an unintentional) advantage to a poster, if, due to discretion a mod or admin. chooses not to warn, infract etc. but wants to record that he she sent a PM to a poster that is a place to record it, as well as notes keeping track of socks etc. USPOL didn't have that. The User notes are open for any admin. or Mod. to view, there is nothing secret back there in anyone's notes.

Nor did they have a Flame Zone as we well know, and asked for;)

Food for thought.

Si, the user notes can also be (an unintentional) advantage to a poster, if, due to discretion a mod or admin. chooses not to warn, infract etc. but wants to record that he she sent a PM to a poster that is a place to record it, as well as notes keeping track of socks etc. USPOL didn't have that. The User notes are open for any admin. or Mod. to view, there is nothing secret back there in anyone's notes.

Well, I'll PM the major concern.

Food for thought.

Trajan, could you explain to me what a site emergency consists of?

Food for thought.

I don't understand the context of your message:eusa_eh:

Food for thought.

Reminds me of certain countries that had a certain political system. That system failed miserably. Only a couple of countries now have that system. In fact, you could argue only one country has that system now and it's the basket case of the world...

Last edited:

Food for thought.

Reminds me of certain countries that had a certain political system. That system failed miserably. Only a couple of countries now have that system. In fact, you could argue only one country has that system now and it's the basket case of the world...
Which system and which country?

Food for thought.

A poster saying **** outside the flame zone.

Food for thought.

Which system and which country?

Communist. North Korea. Sure China and Vietnam are considered Communist, but it's all relative. There are a lot more freedoms in those countries than in North Korea. Elvis's link 'bout summed it up....

Shoot me if I start calling certain people Comrade Eric...

sheepdance.gif
sheepdance.gif
sheepdance.gif
sheepdance.gif
sheepdance.gif
sheepdance.gif

1.gif
1.gif
1.gif
1.gif

sheepdance.gif
sheepdance.gif