Dear Mods and Admin.

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
You have my most sincere sympathy on the new babysitting job you will be undertaking.

I am pretty sure that little red report button is going to open the flood gates of whiners.

You have my most sincere sympathy on the new babysitting job you will be undertaking.

I am pretty sure that little red report button is going to open the flood gates of whiners.

I, for one, have nothing but admiration for our fine group of moderators. They work tirelessly to maintain Truth, Justice and the American Way on this message board

I also know for a fact that they are all quite attractive, are good to puppies and kittens and are known to walk old ladies across the street

I, for one, have nothing but admiration for our fine group of moderators. They work tirelessly to maintain Truth, Justice and the American Way on this message board

I also know for a fact that they are all quite attractive, are good to puppies and kittens and are known to walk old ladies across the street

Oh hell, go for broke. :D

$images.jpg

Maybe a form where we can make check marks to speed submissions? Possibly a numerical system...

Hey mods! TM did a 3 and two 4s.

Stick to light and truth and you'll have nothing to fear. Or even lie like a motherfucker. It not only happens here, it's mainstay of the Right.

This straight from the sewer...GACK!

Oh hell, go for broke. :D

View attachment 23883

ralphie-fruit-basket1.jpg

What is there to say? They're masochists. They should draft Lumpy as a mod. He lives for that sort of pain.

What is there to say? They're masochists. They should draft Lumpy as a mod. He lives for that sort of pain.

:eusa_eh:...you need a good spanking Amelia...

btw..Of which Pain do you speak-ith of.?

Last edited:

Stick to light and truth and you'll have nothing to fear. Or even lie like a motherfucker. It not only happens here, it's mainstay of the Right.

the mods still have my sympathy with this one...... :tongue:

:eusa_eh:...you need a good spanking Amelia...

btw..Of which Pain do you speak-ith of.?

:D

a

Last edited by a moderator:

Babysitters get paid, we are like the older sister told to do it or we can't go out on friday.

Forum List

Back