Ann Romney wears a 990 dollar shirt she gets critized.

Did you not look at the OP link?

Becks not the only one with this story.

I just did a search, the only links coming up on this BS are beck, and the blaze (beck)

Like I stated before, this is just faux outrage created by Beck that is obedient sheep parrot without question.
Here's the Washington Post Article. It changed the name of its article to "Ann Romney Wore a $990 Blouse: So What" rather than its original caption, "Ann Romney's $990 blouse Sets off Media Firestorm."

Ann Romney’s $990 blouse sets off a media firestorm - The Washington Post

Last edited:
The story was out yesterday. Beck didnt bother covering it till today.

And even if he did, does it change the fact that the media has a double standard you refuse to recognize?

Black Fable can't wrap his feeble mind around that the days of hisbrand of media is GONE. Done. Waning.

If it isn't on his list of approved/pre-approved sources? It doesn't EXIST.

SHAME Fable doesn't LIVE in the real world.

Coming from the person quoting beck, fox, and drudge, and saying I'm not living in the real world :lmao: Holy hell are you brainwashed right wing idiots dumb.

Your propaganda masters snap their fingers and you are down on your knees obeying every lie they tell you. Quite the pathetic existence.

Keep laughing with your narrow mind. It will esist to serve your narrow mond well as the partisan SHITHEAD that you are Fable.

GOOD JOB.

Why....why....why.....that's SHOCKING!!!!!:eusa_shifty:

I owned both you liberal fucktards..........quit making it soooo easy..

The only thing you've shown off is that you are a brainwashed right wing hack that's obedient to your master glenn beck. Good sheep :clap2:

Nope you said it was Beck and Drudge....you are WRONG!!!!!!!!! If youi're nice, I might give you a reacharound after i'm done using you like a $2 whore

The story was out yesterday. Beck didnt bother covering it till today.

And even if he did, does it change the fact that the media has a double standard you refuse to recognize?

Black Fable can't wrap his feeble mind around that the days of hisbrand of media is GONE. Done. Waning.

Coming from the person quoting beck, fox, and drudge, and saying I'm not living in the real world :lmao: Holy hell are you brainwashed right wing idiots dumb.

Your propaganda masters snap their fingers and you are down on your knees obeying every lie they tell you. Quite the pathetic existence.

Dude I had many more sources, you are another dipshit liberal fucktard.....just tell me "thank you sir, may I have another"

Drudge....check....:lol:

FOX...check...:lol:

What "other places"?

Oh my another Obama bot, check my post....I got MSNBC, WAPO, you know nutty leftwing places....Jesus, can you guys be honest about one topic? Or do you really not know how to search? I knew liberals were retarded

I see invented outrage from nothing....in order to cover up the faux outrage over the First Lady. It's really pathetic what you guys buy into these days.

Do you not understand the topic, or you just cant read?

MOOCHELLE Obama wears a 6800 dollars jacket and she is helping the economy. REALLY LEFTIES. HYPOCRITES

Epic media hypocrisy: Ann Romney

sheesh lovebears....maybe you should have done a little research on your own before just following Beck on this, before you posted this thread?

There is criticism all over the place about her jacket

Michelle Obama sparks fury after splurging on $6800 jacket to visit Queen

London, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 ANI

inShare​

255-Michelle-Obama-sparks-fury-after-splurging-on-6800-jacket-to-visit-Queen.html

London, July 30 (ANI): Political commentators have vented out their anger over the fact that Michelle Obama wore a [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]jacket[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] worth 6,800 dollars to the pre-[COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Olympics[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] Opening Ceremony reception at [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Buckingham [/FONT][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Palace[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] on Friday.
Though the dazzling J Mendel jacket and [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]skirt[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] won critical acclaim from the style set, some pundits are furious that she [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]elected[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] to spend so much money on a [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]garment[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] while so many in the U.S. are suffering financially, the Daily Mail reported.
A post on the Gateway Pundit blog read that the design 'cost more than the average American family makes in a month (4,284 dollars)'.
"She does this as Americans continue to suffer through a deep recession and record unemployment," writer Jim Hoft said. "[COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Michelle[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] feels your pain." (ANI)

and Glenn was lying about the criticism on Palin and her spending spree....it wasn't that she was spending money on expensive clothes, the issue was that Republican Party campaign money was used to buy her clothes and her kids clothes....which is against the law....but she returned them after the election and they donated them, so supposedly not a problem.

And was there a thread on Anne's $900 tshirt? must have missed it?

How much taxpayer's money did Obamination's wife BLOW flying to Spain about 2 years ago for vacation which also brought her friends too.

I believe it was around $500,000 in taxpayer money wasted.

How much taxpayer's money did Obamination's wife BLOW flying to Spain about 2 years ago for vacation which also brought her friends too.

I believe it was around $500,000 in taxpayer money wasted.

The taxpayer spent 200 million a day on their trip to india. Ask fox.

Dude I had many more sources, you are another dipshit liberal fucktard.....just tell me "thank you sir, may I have another"

LOL you link to Beck and expect anyone to take you seriously? :lmao: .

Last edited:
MOOCHELLE Obama wears a 6800 dollars jacket and she is helping the economy. REALLY LEFTIES. HYPOCRITES

Epic media hypocrisy: Ann Romney

sheesh lovebears....maybe you should have done a little research on your own before just following Beck on this, before you posted this thread?

There is criticism all over the place about her jacket

London, Mon, 30 Jul 2012 ANI

inShare​

255-Michelle-Obama-sparks-fury-after-splurging-on-6800-jacket-to-visit-Queen.html

London, July 30 (ANI): Political commentators have vented out their anger over the fact that Michelle Obama wore a [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]jacket[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] worth 6,800 dollars to the pre-[COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Olympics[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] Opening Ceremony reception at [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Buckingham [/FONT][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Palace[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] on Friday.
Though the dazzling J Mendel jacket and [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]skirt[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] won critical acclaim from the style set, some pundits are furious that she [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]elected[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] to spend so much money on a [COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]garment[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] while so many in the U.S. are suffering financially, the Daily Mail reported.
A post on the Gateway Pundit blog read that the design 'cost more than the average American family makes in a month (4,284 dollars)'.
"She does this as Americans continue to suffer through a deep recession and record unemployment," writer Jim Hoft said. "[COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important][COLOR=blue !important][FONT=inherit !important]Michelle[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] feels your pain." (ANI)

and Glenn was lying about the criticism on Palin and her spending spree....it wasn't that she was spending money on expensive clothes, the issue was that Republican Party campaign money was used to buy her clothes and her kids clothes....which is against the law....but she returned them after the election and they donated them, so supposedly not a problem.

And was there a thread on Anne's $900 tshirt? must have missed it?

It's a construct to point fingers after the First Lady faux outrage didn't get the traction they wanted.

i had once read that the first lady's clothes for special occaisions are DONATED to them by Designers.....

There was an article in 2008 when Hillary was running on her colorful suits and a Designer donated them to her or something like that....supposedly it was the norm....Designers want to CLAIM THE FAME of the first lady wearing their designs....Shoot, when i worked for Reebok/Rockport we paid famous people to wear our shoes... i.e. Shaq.... :)

So, do we even know if Michelle paid for it? Or is that too much to ask before the bitchfest?

Nancy Reagan wore a hand-beaded $22,500. Galanos gown to the 1981 inauguration. In today's dollars that's more than $56,000.

Reagan didn't bad mouth others for being rich thus the hypocrisy of the Obama's. Try and keep up.

They make me want to bazooka barf. The hypocrisy is so glaring.

So both are good or both are bad? I'm trying to understand the complaint

The complaint is about the media hypocrisy. Ann Romney was shredded in the press for wearing a designer blouse that almost cost a thousand dollar.s.

I have no problem with two women who are in the media spotlight being well dressed or glamorous.

What? I didn't hear about this blouse at all on the news. Also you said media and others are saying it's liberal hypocrisy. I thought liberals were being hypocritical? Guess not.

You claim we lie, but you cant be honest about the media's double standard here. You are still pretending it doesnt exist.

The only one lying here is you, and what's tragic about it is you are lying to yourself and buying hook, line, and sinker.
Well, in his defense, it's only because he's both stupid and gullible.

More deaths in Afghanistan then in all the Bush years.

More debt then all the presidents before him.

Over 8 percent unemployment.

47 percent of the population too poor to pay income tax.

The Obamacare tax, greatest tax increase in history mostly on the middle class.

That is all we need to know about the Obama's and their hypocritical class warfare.

LOL you link to Beck and expect anyone to take you seriously? :lmao: .

Oh please Should I take mine out of your mouth yet?
I didnt link to Beck, but since you cant read, you wouldnt know that.....where's your HuffPO retort?

The left are interesting animals. They defend the Obama using people they would normally pillage. Yeah Michelle Obama and Nancy Reagan exactly the same.

The reason this story is a story is the treatment that Ann Romney received for wearing a 990 dollar shirt. It was said it showed how out of touch she was, well does that not make Michelle 7 times more out of touch?

As for a comparison to anyone else, those who Michelle's extravagance is being compared were not hypocrites like Michelle and Obama. They both bad mouth the rich yet they are a big part of the so called 1 percent. Yeah bad mouth them and then act worse then they, true hypocrites. And the best defence that the left can offer? Pretending it does not happen or matter.
^^^^^^^^^^^ :clap2:

Look, we want our president and first lady to look good and I will be the first to admit she looked very good in that get up. That is far from the point. Look at how they treated Palin, who truly was a middle class person, when they tried to upgrade her clothing when running for office, they dragged her through the mud. They drag Ann Romney through the mud over her clothing and even to the point of using her MS against her.

They want it both ways, class warfare and yet enjoy the spoils of position. I never heard the Bush's, or for that matter the Clinton's, say one word of division concerning what the rich were able to afford. The class warfare has to end it is not helpful in any sense. I want what the rich have and have been more then willing to were my ass off to get my share. I certainly don't expect the rich to give me a dime I didn't earn nor do I want a dime of Obama's stash.

Forum List

Back