Ann Romney wears a 990 dollar shirt she gets critized.

Nice outfit

Guess Conservatives are not happy unless she wears WalMart

Take a look at the picture of Michelle and the Duchess. The Duchess looks like royalty compared to Michelle. The person makes the clothes looks good. Either you have the class or you don't. Just a reality check.

I have seen some garments that look very nice on Michelle, but she just isn't as poised as she could be.

You can call me what you will, but the evidence over the last few years is pretty disturbing.

Yep pull that race card on out.....anyway Moonglow is from Arkansas, I think Obama didnt get half the vote in a democratic primary......Look away look away, Dixieland!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Dixieland" is now the heart of the GOP.

The Dixiecrats are still the heart of the Democrat party in Arkansas..... ;)

Nancy Reagan wore a hand-beaded $22,500. Galanos gown to the 1981 inauguration. In today's dollars that's more than $56,000.

It must have really scarred you to feel the need to mention twice.

That was almost 30 years ago.

MoveOn, dude
:eusa_whistle:

They can't address the double standard. I don't know why.

This isnt about the money spent, though I think it's foolish for anyone to spend as much as any of these women spent. This is about the double standard.

It's wrong for conservative/republican women to wear expensive clothing they buy because it shows they are out of touch, yet Michelle Obama is celebrated for doing so and "showed up" Kate Middleton. (yeah right)

Becks not the only one with this story.

I just did a search, the only links coming up on this BS are beck, and the blaze (beck)

Like I stated before, this is just faux outrage created by Beck that is obedient sheep parrot without question.

99s-$6800-jacket-ok-mrs-romney%E2%80%99s-$990-blouse-not

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/05/ann-romney-wears-shirt-122264.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/ann-romneys-990-t-shirt-is-indicative-of-a-tone-deaf-campaign/2012/05/03/gIQAq0dPzT_blog.html

Designer of Ann Romney’s $1K Shirt Says It’s Off The Rack - ABC News

Ann Romney

99% of American live? O'Donell

Wow that was fucking hard...Black Label are you stupid or just had a cock in you mouth when you were searching? and yess.....let the Adults play and you can play doctor with you other male friends
so you think that because liberal blog spots covered Anne romney's $990 dollar t-shirt, that they should also cover Michelle's?

It wasn't the main stream media talking about anne's t-shirt??? just blogs?

and now the right wing blogs are bashing michelle for her Jacket, but added in a main stream media such as Fox....

and somehow you right wingers think Glenn beck is right and this is an injustice??????

Seems fairly equal to me, with the exception of Fox of course....

Did your right wing blogosphere complain about Anne Romney's $9990 t shirt?

if they did then maybe I'm wrong....but otherwise, seems to me that this is just ANOTHER useless, divisive thread about nothing....par for the course....as of late....

I just did a search, the only links coming up on this BS are beck, and the blaze (beck)

Like I stated before, this is just faux outrage created by Beck that is obedient sheep parrot without question.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/ann-romneys-990-t-shirt-is-indicative-of-a-tone-deaf-campaign/2012/05/03/gIQAq0dPzT_blog.html

Ann Romney

Wow that was fucking hard...Black Label are you stupid or just had a cock in you mouth when you were searching? and yess.....let the Adults play and you can play doctor with you other male friends
so you think that because liberal blog spots covered Anne romney's $990 dollar t-shirt, that they should also cover Michelle's?

and now the right wing blogs are bashing michelle for her Jacket, but added in a main stream media such as Fox....

and somehow you right wingers think Glenn beck is right and this is an injustice??????

if they did then maybe I'm wrong....but otherwise, seems to me that this is just ANOTHER useless, divisive thread about nothing....par for the course....as of late....

Fairness? naah....

Yes........ No.

Bashing the hypocritical media, actually, but you knew that

Saw the story online, myself. Beck had nothing to do with it.

Sarcasm noted.

One too many 9's, hun. :cool:

Again, it's not the clothes or the ladies in them.
They're rich. Big deal.
Rich people don't scare republicans, remember?

The hypocrisy is ripe, ain't it?

God forbid the black woman spend like a rich, white politician's wife.

Good point, Nancy R. was a heroine for standing up for the US "fashion industry", while wearing gowns costing tens of thousands, DURING a recession. That was RR's idea of charity.

Ann Romney

Fairness? naah....

ok, i just saw the videoYes........ No.

Bashing the hypocritical media, actually, but you knew that

Saw the story online, myself. Beck had nothing to do with it.

Sarcasm noted.

One too many 9's, hun. :cool:

Again, it's not the clothes or the ladies in them.
They're rich. Big deal.
Rich people don't scare republicans, remember?

Horty, what media are you speaking about? Mainline Nbc, abc, cnn? Or are you talking about the left wing blogosphere bashing Anne? I don't read blogs....they just are not in my routine.....

So where exactly is the hypocrisy with the "media"....please explain.....? I saw all the links given and even the abc one was a blog...?

and could you please point to where the lefties started threads on Anne romney and her $900 t shirt? I did a search here at usmb and couldn't pull up one....if there was one, can you point it out..

update, ok just saw a video of that msnbc guy....my computer took forever to load it....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back