Ann Romney wears a 990 dollar shirt she gets critized.

I agree, this is another classic case where propaganda minister Beck plants some garbage, and his useful idiots obediently parrot it and get into a faux outrage because that's what "good" right wingers do.

What the heck does Beck have to do with this?

Did you not look at the OP link?

Becks not the only one with this story.

I just did a search, the only links coming up on this BS are beck, and the blaze (beck)

Like I stated before, this is just faux outrage created by Beck that is obedient sheep parrot without question.

And YOu didn't spend enough time, did you?

i saw it on Drudge, FOX, and other places.

Narrow mind, narrow search...GLAD to point.

IDIOT.

I just did a search, the only links coming up on this BS are beck, and the blaze (beck)

Like I stated before, this is just faux outrage created by Beck that is obedient sheep parrot without question.

IDIOT.

Drudge....check....:lol:

FOX...check...:lol:

What "other places"?

I agree, this is another classic case where propaganda minister Beck plants some garbage, and his useful idiots obediently parrot it and get into a faux outrage because that's what "good" right wingers do.

The story was out yesterday. Beck didnt bother covering it till today.

And even if he did, does it change the fact that the media has a double standard you refuse to recognize?

99s-$6800-jacket-ok-mrs-romney%E2%80%99s-$990-blouse-not

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/2012/05/ann-romney-wears-shirt-122264.html

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/she-the-people/post/ann-romneys-990-t-shirt-is-indicative-of-a-tone-deaf-campaign/2012/05/03/gIQAq0dPzT_blog.html

Designer of Ann Romney’s $1K Shirt Says It’s Off The Rack - ABC News

Ann Romney

99% of American live? O'Donell

Wow that was fucking hard...Black Label are you stupid or just had a cock in you mouth when you were searching? and yess.....let the Adults play and you can play doctor with you other male friends

IDIOT.

What "other places"?

Oh my another Obama bot, check my post....I got MSNBC, WAPO, you know nutty leftwing places....Jesus, can you guys be honest about one topic? Or do you really not know how to search? I knew liberals were retarded

And even if he did, does it change the fact that the media has a double standard you refuse to recognize?

Black Fable can't wrap his feeble mind around that the days of hisbrand of media is GONE. Done. Waning.

If it isn't on his list of approved/pre-approved sources? It doesn't EXIST.

SHAME Fable doesn't LIVE in the real world.

Why....why....why.....that's SHOCKING!!!!!:eusa_shifty:

I owned both you liberal fucktards..........quit making it soooo easy..

The only thing you've shown off is that you are a brainwashed right wing hack that's obedient to your master glenn beck. Good sheep :clap2:

IDIOT.

What "other places"?

Oh my another Obama bot, check my post....I got MSNBC, WAPO, you know nutty leftwing places....Jesus, can you guys be honest about one topic? Or do you really not know how to search? I knew liberals were retarded

I see invented outrage from nothing....in order to cover up the faux outrage over the First Lady. It's really pathetic what you guys buy into these days.

Black Fable can't wrap his feeble mind around that the days of hisbrand of media is GONE. Done. Waning.

Coming from the person quoting beck, fox, and drudge, and saying I'm not living in the real world :lmao: Holy hell are you brainwashed right wing idiots dumb.

Your propaganda masters snap their fingers and you are down on your knees obeying every lie they tell you. Quite the pathetic existence.

Coming from the person quoting beck, fox, and drudge, and saying I'm not living in the real world :lmao: Holy hell are you brainwashed right wing idiots dumb.

Your propaganda masters snap their fingers and you are down on your knees obeying every lie they tell you. Quite the pathetic existence.

You claim we lie, but you cant be honest about the media's double standard here. You are still pretending it doesnt exist.

The only one lying here is you, and what's tragic about it is you are lying to yourself and buying hook, line, and sinker.

Forum List

Back