Ann Romney wears a 990 dollar shirt she gets critized.

Nancy Reagan - First Ladies' Inaugural Gowns - Michelle Obama's Style - Fashion - InStyle

Nancy Reagan
Mrs. Reagan chose a single-shoulder James Galanos for her husband's 1981 inaugural ball. "She knew her style very well, and it was always simple and elegant," Galanos told the Los Angeles Times. The First Lady made the most of the $22,500 hand-beaded gown by wearing it a second time before donating it to the Smithsonian.
$22,500. in 1981 would be $56,801.49 today. A lot for a dress.

Nancy Reagan - First Ladies' Inaugural Gowns - Michelle Obama's Style - Fashion - InStyle

Nancy Reagan
Mrs. Reagan chose a single-shoulder James Galanos for her husband's 1981 inaugural ball. "She knew her style very well, and it was always simple and elegant," Galanos told the Los Angeles Times. The First Lady made the most of the $22,500 hand-beaded gown by wearing it a second time before donating it to the Smithsonian.
$22,500. in 1981 would be $56,801.49 today. A lot for a dress.

Green isn't your color

:eusa_hand:

I thought the First Lady looked better than ever. She looked stunning in the mauve jacket and great in the white-and-silver affair.

Jackie Kennedy always looked nice, too. In the day, and taking into consideration inflation, I'd say the cost of her clothing is about the same it's always been for First Ladies.

She represented us well in Britain this time.

The hypocrisy is ripe, ain't it?

God forbid the black woman spend like a rich, white politician's wife.

I love this guy said he was a conservative republican, but defends Obama at EVERY turn......Have the balls and manup you gay loving pussy.....Be HONEST!!!!!

Michelle Obama's theme song

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYcqToQzzGY]The Jeffersons Original Theme Song - YouTube[/ame]

She didn't earn it, someone else must have. I hear she is opening a new clothing line, the Marie Antoinette series.

Michelle Obama sparks fury after splashing out on $6,800 designer jacket for Buckingham Palace reception

Political commentators have expressed their fury over the fact that Michelle Obama wore a jacket worth $6,800 to the pre-Olympics Opening Ceremony reception at Buckingham Palace on Friday.

Though the dazzling J Mendel jacket and skirt won critical acclaim from the style set, some pundits are furious that she elected to spend so much money on a garment while so many in the U.S. are suffering financially.

Read more: Michelle Obama sparks fury after splashing out on $6,800 designer jacket for Buckingham Palace reception | Mail Online

Let them wear WalMart !

She didn't earn it, someone else must have. I hear she is opening a new clothing line, the Marie Antoinette series.

Michelle Obama sparks fury after splashing out on $6,800 designer jacket for Buckingham Palace reception

Political commentators have expressed their fury over the fact that Michelle Obama wore a jacket worth $6,800 to the pre-Olympics Opening Ceremony reception at Buckingham Palace on Friday.

Though the dazzling J Mendel jacket and skirt won critical acclaim from the style set, some pundits are furious that she elected to spend so much money on a garment while so many in the U.S. are suffering financially.

Read more: Michelle Obama sparks fury after splashing out on $6,800 designer jacket for Buckingham Palace reception | Mail Online

Let them wear WalMart !

They do.

Where do ya think they get their money?
:D

The left are interesting animals. They defend the Obama using people they would normally pillage. Yeah Michelle Obama and Nancy Reagan exactly the same.

The reason this story is a story is the treatment that Ann Romney received for wearing a 990 dollar shirt. It was said it showed how out of touch she was, well does that not make Michelle 7 times more out of touch?

As for a comparison to anyone else, those who Michelle's extravagance is being compared were not hypocrites like Michelle and Obama. They both bad mouth the rich yet they are a big part of the so called 1 percent. Yeah bad mouth them and then act worse then they, true hypocrites. And the best defence that the left can offer? Pretending it does not happen or matter.

So both are bad or both are good? Hard to tell which direction you're going with this...and, I suspect done purposefully

Forum List

Back