Ann Coulter: Surprise! That 'cheap' immigrant labor costs us a lot

*Iran allegedly shoots down unmanned drone = Sanctions.

*Mexican soldiers cross the border & disarm & detain US troops on our soil = 1 Tweet.

So when was Rudy appointed to investigate Hillary Clinton again?
Why ? I'll answer that. Because you want to set up a discussion within a framework that makes Rudy look illegit, and the Russian collusion criminals (Hillary, Comey, Brennan, etc) look legit.

Ha ha. They look about as legit as the Manson girls.

And I already answered that question. I don't answer same question twice. You get one answer. that's it. :biggrin:

So when was Rudy appointed to investigate Hillary Clinton again?
Why ? I'll answer that. Because you want to set up a discussion within a framework that makes Rudy look illegit, and the Russian collusion criminals (Hillary, Comey, Brennan, etc) look legit.

Ha ha. They look about as legit as the Manson girls.

And I already answered that question. I don't answer same question twice. You get one answer. that's it. :biggrin:

Actually you couldn't answer the question, Rudy has never been appointed to investigate anyone. Rudy's opinion doesn't amount to doddly squat.

Actually you couldn't answer the question, Rudy has never been appointed to investigate anyone. Rudy's opinion doesn't amount to doddly squat.
"Appointed" means nothing, when criminals (Obama, Comey, Brennan, Hillary, etc) are the appointers.

"Actually" Rudy has it exactly right, and AG Barr will enforce the law properly. I can't wait.

Millions of them come here for welfare $$, and they get them.

The majority come here to work, because they have been told this is the land of opportunity.[/QUOTE]
Yeah ? What's your source for that claim ?

And even if it was true, the word "majority" could be 51%. If that were the case, about 15-20 million illegals would be here for welfare and collecting it.

"Appointed" means nothing, when criminals (Obama, Comey, Brennan, Hillary, etc) are the appointers.

We know who the real criminals are.

"Actually" Rudy has it exactly right, and AG Barr will enforce the law properly. I can't wait.

Rudy is a dumb ass, Trump Humper and he has proven that time and time again. Barr isn't going to do nothing more than Trump's bidding, just like he did under Bush 41.

Millions of them come here for welfare $$, and they get them.

The majority come here to work, because they have been told this is the land of opportunity.
Yeah ? What's your source for that claim ?

The same place you got yours from.

And even if it was true, the word "majority" could be 51%. If that were the case, about 15-20 million illegals would be here for welfare and collecting it.

Post where the majority of illegals come here for welfare.

Show where I said ALL Jackass.
You didn't need to say it, a-hole. I'm just using the leftist rubric that says illegals are just coming here to do the jobs
we lazy Americans won't do. The fact is lots of them scam the government using identity theft.
If you'll ignore one law you'll ignore lots of others. So suck it!

Rudy is a dumb ass, Trump Humper and he has proven that time and time again. Barr isn't going to do nothing more than Trump's bidding, just like he did under Bush 41.
1. Yeah we know > Hillary, Bill, James, John, Barrack, Loretta, Peter, Lisa, Pueblo Sin Fronteras, George Soros, all the illegal aliens crossing the border in violation of US Code 8, Section 1325, and all the political leaders giving sanctuary to illegl aliens, in violation of US Code 8, Section 1324.

2. Wanna show how Rudy's list of Hillary's crimes is invalid in any way ? Feel free. :biggrin:

You didn't need to say it, a-hole. I'm just using the leftist rubric that says illegals are just coming here to do the jobs
we lazy Americans won't do. The fact is lots of them scam the government using identity theft.

The usual ass clown response, they come here for all kinds of reasons. How many of them come here for welfare, how many come to scam the government, how many come here to work? Who the fuck knows, we do know which folks have been hiring them to do work.

1. Yeah we know > Hillary, Bill, James, John, Barrack, Loretta, Peter, Lisa, Pueblo Sin Fronteras, George Soros, all the illegal aliens crossing the border in violation of US Code 8, Section 1325, and all the political leaders giving sanctuary to illegl aliens, in violation of US Code 8, Section 1324.

2. Wanna show how Rudy's list of Hillary's crimes is invalid in any way ? Feel free. :biggrin:

I don't need to show anything on Rudy's list, because Rudy and his list are totally irrelevant.

Something should be done. I doubt democrats will want any sort of crackdown that inhibits their
Hispanic voting block, however.. Reform will have to be bipartisan and everyone knows Washington DC doesn't do that anymore.

But, yeah. No surprise that cheap immigrants labor is mostly a myth perpetuated by
the left.

Except that we get the value of the labor, you seem to forget that.

The usual ass clown response, they come here for all kinds of reasons. How many of them come here for welfare, how many come to scam the government, how many come here to work? Who the fuck knows, we do know which folks have been hiring them to do work.
They move their entire culture into this country, use the infrastructure and system with little compensation and work for themselves and each other in their segregated communities as much as they work for actual Americans.
And bruthas, super bad or otherwise, move out when they move in.

I’m sure it’s very easy for immigrants to get on welfare without exposing themselves as illegals.

Forum List

Back