Yet they still come here......If it is Torture why do they still invade US.

Doctors say the USCBP facilities are like Torture Facilities, why do they still come.

• Because they are dumber than a liberal.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Because they are worse off than a stupid liberal.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Because their liberal dictator hurts them very bad.

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Doctor compares conditions at immigrant holding centers to 'torture facilities'
From sleeping on concrete floors with the lights on 24 hours a day to no access to soap or basic hygiene, migrant children at least two U.S. Customs and Border Protection facilities face conditions one doctor described as comparable to "torture facilities."
Either these idiots from down south have a high tolerance to pain, if the conditions in the USCBP facilities are torture, or they just dont give a shit, because it is better than where they come from. These liberal doctors need to be taken to an ISIS torture facility where they drown you in a cage or burn you up, see if that compares to the border.

Someone is spurring them to do this mass migration. This is not organic.
Lemme think.....
upload_2019-6-23_19-38-32.jpeg

Good question who would voluntarily go to a concentration camp ? Lol democrats are so stupid

They come for a better life, just like all immigrants

Trump throws them in jail

They didn't come here the right way, dumbass. Try busting into Mexico sometime and see what happens, k?
Pele me la verga puta!!
You need to put that in English. USMB rules.

"Fight my dick whore" :dunno:
Check out the translation for "Pele me la verga puta" on SpanishDict!!!

It makes no sense.

They didn't come here the right way, dumbass. Try busting into Mexico sometime and see what happens, k?
Pele me la verga puta!!

It makes no sense.
The translation I found used the C word.

Pele me la verga puta!!

It makes no sense.
If you knew Spanish you would not say it makes no sense.

Doctor compares conditions at immigrant holding centers to 'torture facilities'
From sleeping on concrete floors with the lights on 24 hours a day to no access to soap or basic hygiene, migrant children at least two U.S. Customs and Border Protection facilities face conditions one doctor described as comparable to "torture facilities."
Either these idiots from down south have a high tolerance to pain, if the conditions in the USCBP facilities are torture, or they just dont give a shit, because it is better than where they come from. These liberal doctors need to be taken to an ISIS torture facility where they drown you in a cage or burn you up, see if that compares to the border.

Before i went out last night i saw a video of one of the camps for kids
I cant remember where i saw it who knows

But heres one of the rec rooms

Concentration camp.jpeg

Hitler was a yuge proponent of torture by air hockey

Pele me la verga puta!!

It makes no sense.
Of course it does..he's challenging you to a duel! ROTFLMAO!

iu

The link I posted above says:

By now, you’ve surely heard about the immigrant caravan slowly winding through Mexico. It probably sounds eerily familiar to immigration issues you’ve heard about in the past, but this time it’s different! Trump is saying mean things, so it changes everything. You wouldn’t be reading this if you had blind faith in the general reporting of the mainstream media. You’re here for an honest outlook and a deeper truth, so here it is.

The Annual Caravan

You might remember back in the Obama days (shudder) that there was a massive wave of illegal immigration from Central America. We all argued about it, and it was frustrating, but most media outlets treated it like a unique occasion. That is not remotely true. The reality is that a “charity” organization named Pueblos Sin Frontiers has been organizing migration caravans out of Honduras and other Central American countries for 15 years.

The Obama-era caravan you remember was one of the largest, but it wasn’t really exceptional. This year, the caravan is smaller, but it still numbers more than 1,100 illegal immigrants. Pause on that for a moment. Every single one of these immigrants illegally crossed into Mexico, and that is their plan for the U.S.
In one way, it was a very generous gesture. In another way, it doesn't compensate border states for their accelerated educational costs of the accompanying children (and many whose parents just want the child over here for a guaranteed happy reunion.) This promotes the child slave trade, as they're saying more than half of the children are raped repeatedly on the long journey with strangers, the discipline for children getting lost, making too much noise, and just being kids can result in their being dumped and left to die, or even killed along the way.

The problem with educational expenses is an iron-clad American rule that we HAVE TO give alien children who are here the same educational opportunities as regular American kids in the same school have. This quadruples the expense to rush 4th-grader immigrants who've never seen the inside of a school learn to do math, reading, and writing on a 6th-grade level in just two years. This puts insurmountable pressure on teachers and school districts in deserted areas along the border that are often quite fundless to start with, and it gets worse. I looked up the school on the border my father was superintendent of for one year, and it changed from about a 60-40 english/american to latin/american ratio, to today's rate of 12% eng and 88% latino (surnames). I wondered what happened to all the ranch kids whose families ranched out in the head-high cactus and chapparal.

Last edited:
[

Pele me la verga puta!!

It makes no sense.
I don't know gutter Spanish. And on the USMB board, the next time you and fleegle pair up to challenge another poster, you need to read the guidelines about that here: Debate Now - Structured Discussion Forum

Please learn the rules of our forum. Our moderators have enough issues to deal with without flagrant usage violations in certain circumstances. Please read the rules of the forum. They're pretty consistent with running a forum that affords decent debate and zero sexual harassment. Don't force our moderators to overwork again.

Pele me la verga puta!!

It makes no sense.

I do know Spanish, bitch. Mexican, notsomuch, k?

Forum List

Back