Ann Coulter: Surprise! That 'cheap' immigrant labor costs us a lot

It's called a National Work subsidy for businesses, an argument I made long ago. As unstable as Ann is, she is right about this. It costs taxpayers a great deal and is harmful in many ways.

St Trumpy and the repubs are firmly in charge.

Maybe they should do something about it.

After all, they got the billionaires tax cuts out of the way maybe now they can do something useful for a change.

Something should be done. I doubt democrats will want any sort of crackdown that inhibits their
Hispanic voting block, however.. Reform will have to be bipartisan and everyone knows Washington DC doesn't do that anymore.

But, yeah. No surprise that cheap immigrants labor is mostly a myth perpetuated by
the left.

Andy has been quite for a long time and now he comes out and says this!

Haven’t you heard?

They’ve been called off. Mr Businessman didn’t like the idea of losing His hard working cheap labor.
NO, they Have NOT been called off. They merely have been postponed, while Trump uses them as leverage to induce the Democrats to lighten up on asylum law.

Haven’t you heard?

They’ve been called off. Mr Businessman didn’t like the idea of losing His hard working cheap labor.
Yes. Of course. You know Trump so well. :icon_rolleyes:
That's why he's catching so much crap for securing the border.

If you knew the facts, which you don't, a highly placed DHS employee, Kevin McAleenen is suspected of leaking details of the surprise raids removing the vital surprise factor.

You don't announce raids are coming. There is a thread on the matter I suggest you learn a bit about it.

Yes. Of course. You know Trump so well. :icon_rolleyes:
That's why he's catching so much crap for securing the border.

If you knew the facts, which you don't, a highly placed DHS employee, Kevin McAleenen is suspected of leaking details of the surprise raids removing the vital surprise factor.

You don't announce raids are coming. There is a thread on the matter I suggest you learn a bit about it.
If found true, McAleenen should be sent up the river for many years of hard time.
Time to teach these buzzards a lesson.

Ann Coulter: Surprise! That 'cheap' immigrant labor costs us a lot

In 2010, households headed by illegal immigrants received $14,387 more in government services than they paid in taxes.

our new country's gonna be great!
Agree, and I have seen it first hand. In the last 25 years, entire industries that were serviced by the lower or middle class (Americans) has been given over to so called "immigrants" of the ambiguous kind. It's almost as if "immigrants" are being weaponized against Americans...

Haven’t you heard?

NO, they Have NOT been called off. They merely have been postponed, while Trump uses them as leverage to induce the Democrats to lighten up on asylum law.

Yeah, right, postponed while Mr Businessman finds a way of hiding His illegal worker bees.

How convenient.

This has always been the case directly or indirectly. First generation immigrants suck. Second generations do better. Third and 4th generation are red blooded, puking up green on St. Patrick's Day Real "Mericans damn it.

Something should be done. I doubt democrats will want any sort of crackdown that inhibits their
Hispanic voting block, however.. Reform will have to be bipartisan and everyone knows Washington DC doesn't do that anymore.

But, yeah. No surprise that cheap immigrants labor is mostly a myth perpetuated by
the left.

Why didn't Republicans do anything while they controlled the WH and the Congress? Probably because they benefit the most from the cheap labor.

Forum List

Back