Ann Coulter: Surprise! That 'cheap' immigrant labor costs us a lot

If found true, McAleenen should be sent up the river for many years of hard time.
Time to teach these buzzards a lesson.
I agree and at this point McAleenen is just a suspect but the most likely suspect. The news of sweeps was leaked to the media by a member of the Trump DHS.

I thought it strange when new reports about coming ICE raids filled the news papers and television. Since when are these things released to the press?

I agree and at this point McAleenen is just a suspect but the most likely suspect. The news of sweeps was leaked to the media by a member of the Trump DHS.

I thought it strange when new reports about coming ICE raids filled the news papers and television. Since when are these things released to the press?
Since Obama filled up the FBI, DHS, etc with his supporters.

Lol, how does that translate into illegal immigrants not being cheap labor?
Why don't you post about the topic, instead of diverting it to something different ?
The topic.

My post.

How are these two things unrelated?

I anxiously await your answer.

Why didn't Republicans do anything while they controlled the WH and the Congress? Probably because they benefit the most from the cheap labor.
Because the republicans are filled with RINO members of Congress who don't want the cheap labor to go away.
And the democrats can't be counted on for a second either because that's their new voting block. Brown is the new black.
Trump is wrestling with a multi headed octopus when it comes to illegal immigration and he has very little help in Congress. When Trump returns to office he's got to start naming names and pointing out the obstructionists.
He will have nothing to lose then.

The topic.

My post.

The topic (title) is about immigrant labor costing us a lot in TAX losses. You left that discussion, and went into LABOR costs.

2 totally unrelated subjects. Got it ?

Last edited:
Why didn't Republicans do anything while they controlled the WH and the Congress? Probably because they benefit the most from the cheap labor.
Because the republicans are filled with RINO members of Congress who don't want the cheap labor to go away.

Right along with Trump.
And the democrats can't be counted on for a second either because that's their new voting block. Brown is the new black.
Trump is wrestling with a multi headed octopus when it comes to illegal immigration and he has very little help in Congress. When Trump returns to office he's got to start naming names and pointing out the obstructionists.
He will have nothing to lose then.

You are talking about the man who is guilty of Obstruction.

Ha ha. A litany of Hillary Clinton crew all guilty of multiple counts of Obstruction of Justice, and more, and you want to point at Trump ?? LOL.

And you think Trump wants illegal immigration ? Oh brother! Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle)

The topic.

My post.

The topic (title) is about immigrant labor costing us a lot in TAX losses. You left that discussion and went into LABOR costs.

2 totally unrelated subjects. Got it ?
Not. You're splitting hairs because you wanna control the discussion. That ain't the way it works here boy-o. Now, you wanna get back on topic and discuss my post?

Democrats think if we can flood America with children and the worlds dumb they will eventually be allowed to vote..

Will never happen

Not. You're splitting hairs because you wanna control the discussion. That ain't the way it works here boy-o. Now, you wanna get back on topic and discuss my post?
No splitting hairs. The OP is about TAXES. You went into LABOR costs. Are you dumb or something ?

Now, you wanna get back on topic and discuss the OP ?

Ha ha. A litany of Hillary Clinton crew all guilty of multiple counts of Obstruction of Justice, and more, and you want to point at Trump ?? LOL.

And you think Trump wants illegal immigration ? Oh brother! Pheeew! (high-pitched whistle)

Can you show a report of all the Clinton obstruction?

Are you denying of all the illegals that have worked for Trump.

Forum List

Back