Ann Coulter Silences "The View".

Never watch it, but I am really thinking we should allow only so many legal immigrants in a year. Make your own country better, don't come here and want handouts.

Our pop went from 77 million in 1900 to what 330 million today, not counting all the illegals, so we do not need illegals.

Coulter has more brain cells in her last crap than the total of those alley cats in their ignorant indoctrinated heads.

Wow.

That was priceless.

Love it when Conservatives give it right back to the Mindless Progs

Sometimes you just need your dad to tell it like it is.

Christopher Pearman, father of the actress and “The View” co-host Raven-Symoné, is not impressed with his daughter’s remarks about "black-sounding" names, which she made on a segment of “The View” titled “Are You Judged By Your Name?” The segment was prompted by new research suggesting people are biased against stereotypically black names.

“I’m not going to hire you if your name is Watermelondrea,” said the former “That’s So Raven” star. “That’s just not going to happen. I’m not going to hire you.”

Twitter web player

Raven-Symoné's Dad Says Daughter 'Says Some Dumb S#%T!'

In Commiefornia they are giving DL's to illegal criminal aliens. With that, you're automatically enrolled to vote.

-Geaux

I don't even care about immigration. I want the conflict it will bring.

But I'm just saying, those women on The View and shows like that, are total dingbats! What total dingbats!

Coulter has more brain cells in her last crap than the total of those alley cats in their ignorant indoctrinated heads.

Who was that that was talking to her?
Raven-Symone. I have no idea what she does for a living.

She is a comedienne aka professional fool.
They're a few leftist angry femnazi "comics". I listen to a few at the open mike night at Chen's Red Dragon after belly dancing on Friday night. I tried a couple times to find the humor, but it was nothing but a bitch and whine session. Kathy Griffin is a nasty skank, for example. Not funny.

Forum List

Back