Desantis/Haley debate...where can you find it?

Still not showing how Nikki gets the votes from the MAGA base?
Sure they won't vote for Biden, but I can assure you a large % won't vote for Haley either, with many sitting out 2024 completely the down ticket races are hurt as well.

Current polling, IIRC, show DeSantis losing to Biden, Trump being a coin flip and Haley beating Biden by 17 points.

Biden beat Trump in 2020 by 8 million votes because Trump was not popular as a factor of the general population. He was within his MAGA base of course.

However that drove millions - like me - that had been loyal GOP voters to vote not ** FOR ** Biden, but ** AGAINST ** Trump. I was a consistent GOP vote from 1980 to 2016 every year. (Including 2016 voting for Kasich twice, once in the primary and one in the general.)

Haley can bring back the sane centrists and right of center votes that will never vote for the likes of FPOTUS#45.

WW

Current polling, IIRC, show DeSantis losing to Biden, Trump being a coin flip and Haley beating Biden by 17 points.

Biden beat Trump in 2020 by 8 million votes because Trump was not popular as a factor of the general population. He was within his MAGA base of course.

However that drove millions - like me - that had been loyal GOP voters to vote not ** FOR ** Biden, but ** AGAINST ** Trump. I was a consistent GOP vote from 1980 to 2016 every year. (Including 2016 voting for Kasich twice, once in the primary and one in the general.)

Haley can bring back the sane centrists and right of center votes that will never vote for the likes of FPOTUS#45.

WW
The idea of a “loyal GOP voter” suddenly voting for Biden because the DNC run media told them Trump is really mean strains credulity to say the least.

More believable would be to say you stayed home on election day.

I watched the debate on Wednesday night and as a TRUMP supporter I thought DeSantis was the clear winner and much stronger on the border. IMO when DeSantis drops out the majority of his votes will go to TRUMP not Haley.

And when Desantis wins Iowa, the race will actually start.......

WW

I have to say.....the polling also showed a mighty Red wave....that never happened...so haley being 17 points ahead of biden is not serious...

WW

Haley will loss more of the base than she wins back. Like I said TRUMP expanded the base so he doesn't need the never-TRUMP base. Trust me the MAGA base are perfectly content with voting against a Haley rino. I know you understand and when Haley loses you will assign the blame full on Haley.

I would think that women voters would flock to Nikki Haley to make the first woman president.

This sort of shallow, symbol-minded pablum is why the collective opinions of American voters aren't taken very seriously.

The idea of a “loyal GOP voter” suddenly voting for Biden because the DNC run media told them Trump is really mean strains credulity to say the least.

More believable would be to say you stayed home on election day.

It was based on nothing to do with the DNC run media.

It was based on having been born and raised in New York and knowing what he was like before ever coming down the elevator in 2015.

I tried to warn people back then what kind of shyte show would be in the making, but MAGA's didn't want to listen.

WW

Haley will loss more of the base than she wins back. Like I said TRUMP expanded the base so he doesn't need the never-TRUMP base. Trust me the MAGA base are perfectly content with voting against a Haley rino. I know you understand and when Haley loses you will assign the blame full on Haley.

In the primary, I'm fully aware that the MAGA base is perfectly content to vote against Haley.

In the General, they would have three choices:
  • Vote Haley
  • Vote Biden
  • Not Vote (which is just as good as a Biden vote)
WW

In the primary, I'm fully aware that the MAGA base is perfectly content to vote against Haley.

In the General, they would have three choices:
  • Vote Haley
  • Vote Biden
  • Not Vote (which is just as good as a Biden vote)
WW
Right, they will Not Vote, which im sure you're fine with since you take no issue with never-TRUMPers voting against TRUMP which is a vote for Biden.

Right, they will Not Vote, which im sure you're fine with since you take no issue with never-TRUMPers voting against TRUMP which is a vote for Biden.

Under a Trump v. Biden scenario, yes I will vote against Trump.

Under a Haley v. Biden scenario, yes I will vote for Haley.
I have always felt that Trump shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the White House and my fears have proven true. Not I'm not even sure if he should be allowed to buy a ticket for the public tour.

WW

Still not showing how Nikki gets the votes from the MAGA base?
Sure they won't vote for Biden, but I can assure you a large % won't vote for Haley either, with many sitting out 2024 completely the down ticket races are hurt as well.
Who else are the MAGA base going to vote for?
If they don't vote, they get Biden, its that simple.
Nikki wins the general easily, and she's not Biden, that's enough for me.

This sort of shallow, symbol-minded pablum is why the collective opinions of American voters aren't taken very seriously.
LOL!! Have you ever watched "The View"?

I'm sure they would demonize Nikki Haley, but they will demonize any Republican.

Most women would vote for Nikki over 82-year old Joe Biden. That's what the polls say.

Who else are the MAGA base going to vote for?
If they don't vote, they get Biden, its that simple.
Nikki wins the general easily, and she's not Biden, that's enough for me.
Lol, the same people willing to vote for Haley are will to vote for Biden if it's against TRUMP.

1705085597773.png

That's why Haley can't win in the general. It's amusing for anyone to push the spin Haley can win in the general but not the primaries.

🤷‍♂️

Actually it make perfect sense to non-MAGA's.

The voting populations are very different between the primaries and the general.

WW

Forum List

Back