Ann Coulter: Our Blacks are better than your Blacks

Well, let me explain it to you. She is saying that CON$ are better than Libs because CON$ don't have slogans. But obviously "Drill Baby Drill" CON$ DO have slogans so her rationalizations of CON$ervative superiority are pure bullshit from a delusional mind.
Get It???

:rofl:

Oh I got it before you entered the thread, we alreay said Coulter thinks Conservatives are better than Liberals....keep up dude!

:D
You STILL don't get it! :cuckoo:
The point is her rationalizations of CON$ervative superiority are not only moronic, they are dead wrong! As wrong as saying "Drill Baby Drill" CON$ do not have slogans.
IOW, no amount of "context" will ever make her rationalizations any less ridiculous!
Get it now?

No I got it before. I didn't, as you do, claim she was right or wrong I just stated that she thinks conservatives are better than liberals because they are conservative.

Let me guess....your rebuttle will say I worship rush limbaugh or something next :lol:

For the record I'm not a coulter, hannity, or limbaugh fan...i dislike all of them for the same reason I hold a negative opinion of you, they are political hacks who view everything based on their own ideology and are incapable of seeing past said ideology.

The part where Ann Coulter says that those voting against the 1964 Civil Rights act weren't all southerners but they were all Democrats? She doesn't know what the hell she's talking about. It WAS all southeners that voted against it and all northerners voted for it. There were some southerners that voted for it but not much and EVERY SINGLE ONE was a Democrat

Ok, my numbers were slightly off but it was still southeners, not Democrats

By party and region
Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.
The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7%–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0%–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145-9 (94%–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138-24 (85%–15%)
The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5%–95%)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0%–100%)
Northern Democrats: 45-1 (98%–2%)
Northern Republicans: 27-5 (84%–16%)

Broken down into north/south which Coulter says had nothing to do with it this is who voted for the 1964 Civil Rights act

Northern Democrats for
96%
Southern Democrats for
6%

Northern Republican for
84.5%
Southern Republicans for
0%

Ann Coulter On Herman Cain: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks' (VIDEO)

The Allegations against him are false. Just because they say so. :doubt: Mann Coulter takes the cake with this one.

"Our blacks are so much better than their blacks," she said, speaking of Democrats. "To become a black Republican, you don't just roll into it. You're not going with the flow...and that's why we have very impressive blacks in the Republican party."
Well, in that context, she is correct.

It was funny how the title misleads from the context.
:rofl:

Oh I got it before you entered the thread, we alreay said Coulter thinks Conservatives are better than Liberals....keep up dude!

:D
The point is her rationalizations of CON$ervative superiority are not only moronic, they are dead wrong! As wrong as saying "Drill Baby Drill" CON$ do not have slogans.
IOW, no amount of "context" will ever make her rationalizations any less ridiculous!
Get it now?

No I got it before. I didn't, as you do, claim she was right or wrong I just stated that she thinks conservatives are better than liberals because they are conservative.

Let me guess....your rebuttle will say I worship rush limbaugh or something next :lol:

For the record I'm not a coulter, hannity, or limbaugh fan...i dislike all of them for the same reason I hold a negative opinion of you, they are political hacks who view everything based on their own ideology and are incapable of seeing past said ideology.
Care to spin how saying she is "correct" is not saying she is "right?" :eusa_liar:

Ok, my numbers were slightly off but it was still southeners, not Democrats

By party and region
Note: "Southern", as used in this section, refers to members of Congress from the eleven states that made up the Confederate States of America in the American Civil War. "Northern" refers to members from the other 39 states, regardless of the geographic location of those states.
The original House version:
Southern Democrats: 7–87 (7%–93%)
Southern Republicans: 0–10 (0%–100%)
Northern Democrats: 145-9 (94%–6%)
Northern Republicans: 138-24 (85%–15%)
The Senate version:
Southern Democrats: 1–20 (5%–95%)
Southern Republicans: 0–1 (0%–100%)
Northern Democrats: 45-1 (98%–2%)
Northern Republicans: 27-5 (84%–16%)

Broken down into north/south which Coulter says had nothing to do with it this is who voted for the 1964 Civil Rights act

Northern Democrats for
96%
Southern Democrats for
6%

Northern Republican for
84.5%
Southern Republicans for
0%
A better way to put it is:

HOUSE
100% Southern Republicans against
93% Southern Democrats against

15% Northern Republicans against
6% Northern Democrats against

SENATE
100% Southern Republicans against
95% Southern Democrats against

16% Northern Republicans against
2% Northern Democrats against

Ann Coulter On Herman Cain: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks' (VIDEO)

The Allegations against him are false. Just because they say so. :doubt: Mann Coulter takes the cake with this one.

Get it now?

Care to spin how saying she is "correct" is not saying she is "right?" :eusa_liar:

He will find a way

"Our blacks are so much better than their blacks," she said, speaking of Democrats. "To become a black Republican, you don't just roll into it. You're not going with the flow...and that's why we have very impressive blacks in the Republican party."

Funny how the left don't get the whole 'context' thing. Makes me laugh... and makes it really easy to hang them with their own rope.

Context? You think that context makes her sound any better? :lol::lol::lol: She could come up with a 200 page thesis on why, in her opinion, conservative blacks are better than liberal blacks, and she would still sound like a clueless partisan nut. That's what you guys don't get: the entire argument is asinine. Imagine if Chris Matthews said that liberal whites are better than conservative whites - or Hispanics or blacks for that matter. You would be on here calling him an ass in a second - and for good reason, because that type of rhetoric DOES make you sound like an ass.

Do you claim she is something more?? Because I certainly don't and never have

Hannity too? How about Fox News? Thats just entertainment too?

Hannity is an opinion show not a hard news show. The opinion shows ARE there for entertainment.

The entire Fox "News" organization is an "opinion show"... and a tasteless one at that... Coulter is a sensational hate monger; and entertainer or no, she is always in poor taste :clap2:

Ahhh, the ol non defense defense. You agree she knows what it takes to be black and conservative, right?

In her opinion it is harder to be a black conservative than a black liberal in the american culture.

Why does she think this......let me have a black conservative explain it to you by telling you his own experiences as a black conservative.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOGASj9lcYM]Herman Cain Response to Racism - YouTube[/ame]

What's wrong with her statement is that taking the "Harder" position (in her opinion) somehow makes them "better."

To clarify coulter's position a conservative position is what is better in the situation. In Coulter's opinoin, being a black conservative is harder than being a black liberal in our culture and being a conervative is better than being a liberal anytime. That is her view.

I already explained it guys...here.

She is correct, black conservatives do have more pushback from our culture for their positions. Her opinion is that to put up with that and stay a conservative, plus just being a conservative, makes black conservatives "better" than black liberals.

Do you want examples of this pushback for black conservatives?

these are just what one black man has had to deal with, i can give you dozens of videos like this.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiPsNYvntKE]SEIU Protester to Black Tea Partyer: Do You Have Any Children That You Claim? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ck4BLrQdD6s]More... SEIU Activists Harass a Gay Black Tea Partyer at Denver Protest - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4u3KcOAxHI]Gay Black Tea Partyer Harassed by SEIU Activists at Denver Rally - YouTube[/ame]

Wow Pilgrim just makes shit up. First she was right, then she wasnt, now she is again. Is that you Hermain Cain?

Wow Pilgrim just makes shit up. First she was right, then she wasnt, now she is again. Is that you Hermain Cain?

:lol: is that your only comeback to my proof that blacks who are conservative have to deal with a lot of pushback that blacks who are liberal do not face?

Thanks for proving that the point being made this whole time was correct...if it wasn't you would have had a substantial counter-point by now.

:lol: is that your only comeback to my proof that blacks who are conservative have to deal with a lot of pushback that blacks who are liberal do not face?

Thanks for proving that the point being made this whole time was correct...if it wasn't you would have had a substantial counter-point by now.
Yeah, that's Right! CON$ never accuse Liberal blacks of getting everything they have from affirmative action. Yeah, CON$ never accuse Liberal blacks of always looking for a hand out.

No, CON$ are the sweetest kindest people on Earth with never a negative word about anyone, but who are constantly picked on by everyone because they are just too nice for their own good. :cuckoo:

No that was my response to this

Get it now?

You must've missed it :doubt:

No that was my response to this

You must've missed it :doubt:

I said she was correct that blacks face greater scruitny of their political views for being conservative than they do if they are liberal.

I didn't claim that her saying that this scruitny makes conservatives blacks "better" than liberal blacks was right or wrong.

2 different aspects of the discussion....do you understand the difference in what each statement was talking about now?

One more time...she is correct that conservative blacks face greater scruitny for their political positions but I don't know if that really makes black conservatives "better" than black liberals even though it is her opinion that it does.

Last edited:
nice way to clip the quote to make it bullshit. You said

Then said

No I got it before. I didn't, as you do, claim she was right or wrong

You cant spin that no matter how many quotes you try to edit in your favor

Forum List

Back