Ann Coulter: Our Blacks are better than your Blacks

You are making a judgement call based on individual interpretations of what she said...

No, I'm making a judgment call based on Coulter's consistent antics. It's how she operates, always. And yes, I did watch the video.

You are making a judgement call based on individual interpretations of what she said...

No, I'm making a judgment call based on Coulter's consistent antics. It's how she operates, always. And yes, I did watch the video.

Clearly you're not against extremism, you're only against it when it's not liberal extremism. Let me guess, Democrats are "moderate" aren't they?

Ann Coulter On Herman Cain: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks' (VIDEO)

The Allegations against him are false. Just because they say so. :doubt: Mann Coulter takes the cake with this one.

Unspecified accusations by unnamed sources reported by a liberal rag. And to NOT believe that is sheep. Wow, you are sheep.

Tell Cain to have the Board release the information. The women cant be revealed because of a confidentiality agreement. Politico is a right leaning rag.

All that has nothing to do with this simple fact: Without proof, you believe him. Without proof, I dont believe him. You believe him because of where the source comes from which has nothing to do with fact or fiction. I dont believe him because he's told 5 different stories one contridicting the other.

Clearly you're not against extremism, you're only against it when it's not liberal extremism.

Show me ONE example of liberal extremism which I've endorsed.

Let me guess, Democrats are "moderate" aren't they?

There are moderates in both the Democratic and GOP parties, but sadly both parties are increasingly full of wing-nuts.

She's a scumbag, of the highest order. "demonic."

So on a scale of 1 to Michael Moore, you rate her a Michael Moore?

The only difference between her and Michael Moore, is Michael Moore actually believes the stupid rhetoric that comes out of his mouth......whereas Coulter incites to incite, knowing full well what she's doing and giggling about it. She is a true American Scumbag.

Ann Coulter On Herman Cain: 'Our Blacks Are So Much Better Than Their Blacks' (VIDEO)

The Allegations against him are false. Just because they say so. :doubt: Mann Coulter takes the cake with this one.

Unspecified accusations by unnamed sources reported by a liberal rag. And to NOT believe that is sheep. Wow, you are sheep.

Tell Cain to have the Board release the information. The women cant be revealed because of a confidentiality agreement. Politico is a right leaning rag.

All that has nothing to do with this simple fact: Without proof, you believe him. Without proof, I dont believe him. You believe him because of where the source comes from which has nothing to do with fact or fiction. I dont believe him because he's told 5 different stories one contridicting the other.

Without evidence I neither believe nor disbelieve him. Without evidence you disbelieve him.

As for your call for him to release documentation, can you show me some of your posts demanding that Democrats like Obama or Hillary Clinton do that? No, wait, that was different...

She's a scumbag, of the highest order. "demonic."

The only difference between her and Michael Moore, is Michael Moore actually believes the stupid rhetoric that comes out of his mouth......whereas Coulter incites to incite, knowing full well what she's doing and giggling about it. She is a true American Scumbag.

Rrrriiiiigggghhhhtttttt. We all know that liberalism it truth and anyone who won't admit that is a liar controlled by evil corporations. Your rhetoric has been done to death.

Blacks make up roughly 12-13% of population, yet we may two running against each other in the Presidential election, if Republicans think their black man can beat the Democrat's black man. Talk about placing party ahead of everything else. Sheesh. However, Cain does not have the organization yet to really run a competitive Presidential campaign against Obama, so this entire discussion is moot. Republicans would be foolish to nominate him. Right now, their only legitimate chance to beat Obama is with Romney. Clear thinking members in the GOP should prevail over the Tea Party Rightwingnuts in the state primaries, and this will come down to what we all knew from the beginning: Romney v. Obama - and a very close race in 2012. The rest of it is just entertainment.

Rrrriiiiigggghhhhtttttt. We all know that liberalism it truth and anyone who won't admit that is a liar controlled by evil corporations. Your rhetoric has been done to death.

This makes no sense in response to what I said.

Without evidence I neither believe nor disbelieve him. Without evidence you disbelieve him.

As for your call for him to release documentation, can you show me some of your posts demanding that Democrats like Obama or Hillary Clinton do that? No, wait, that was different...

WHAT THE FUCK DOES OBAMA HAVE TO DO WITH THIS?? I dont want Cain to release anything. You said they were "unspecified allegations". Cain can help give you specifics since you require it to be believed. He can keep them secret for all I care.

I told you why I dont believe him, he's changed his story. You have to feel some sorta way about it or else you wouldnt be human. So stop pretending.

Blacks make up roughly 12-13% of population, yet we may two running against each other in the Presidential election, if Republicans think their black man can beat the Democrat's black man. Talk about placing party ahead of everything else. Sheesh. However, Cain does not have the organization yet to really run a competitive Presidential campaign against Obama, so this entire discussion is moot. Republicans would be foolish to nominate him. Right now, their only legitimate chance to beat Obama is with Romney. Clear thinking members in the GOP should prevail over the Tea Party Rightwingnuts in the state primaries, and this will come down to what we all knew from the beginning: Romney v. Obama - and a very close race in 2012. The rest of it is just entertainment.

Cain isn't running as a "Black Man," but as a conservative. Cain appeals to those the GOP has abandoned, those who work hard and play by the rules. They know the democrats hate them, but have little support from the Republicans either. Cain offers them a voice.

Barack Obama represents the values of Wall Street Shitters, Herman Cain represents the values of Main Street Americans.

whoa...wait a minute...

The discussion last night was about the attacks on Cain....including blacks calling him an Uncle Tom, a sell out, and a GOP plant.

It was not a discussion of "our black candidate is better than their black candidate".

And I agree that Cain is not a good call for the nomination. He needs some exposure to washington.

However, I disagree with Romney as the only viabnle candidate. I think Newt is by far the brightest and the most knowledgable as it pertains to dealing with the childish anitcs of congress.

Obama is suffering right now becuase he did not know what to expect. I believe Newt knows.

Forum List

Back