Ann Coulter - It's not a gun problem, it's a demographic problem

I knew this was going to strike a nerve when I heard Ann Coulter say it. It is a trueism that no one wants to face. It's an unacceptable fact. We might be able to fix it, if we just accepted that the majority of violent crimes are committed by black people and dealt with it instead of denying it.

Blacks and hispos are also the reason our schools do so poorly. Whites and asian students are doing fine.

I'm hispanic.

Will to put up what I make a year and my personal wealth against yours.

Let's see who wins?

:D

I knew this was going to strike a nerve when I heard Ann Coulter say it. It is a trueism that no one wants to face. It's an unacceptable fact. We might be able to fix it, if we just accepted that the majority of violent crimes are committed by black people and dealt with it instead of denying it.

Blacks and hispos are also the reason our schools do so poorly. Whites and asian students are doing fine.

I'm hispanic.

Let's see who wins?

Anecdotal failure.

LOL

William+H.+Spengler+Jr

Anecdotal failure.

LOL

The logical fallacy of anecdotal evidence.

http://blargfarglecrumpets.blogspot.com/p/the-logical-fallacy-of-anecdotal.html

Last edited:
Wow, dude, those photos are creepy. This debate aside........WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH PEOPLE?

All these mass shooters have that same deer in headlights, wide eyed, spaced out look.

Prescription drugs being handed out like sweet tarts. Thats 50% of the damn problem. The worst drug dealers in any town goes by the name "Doctor".

Nope its brain chemistry imbalences dude.

it was lack of meds for many

Well, Im not a doctor or psychiatrist, so who knows. I've felt for years our people are overmedicated. Got a twitch in your left pinky finger? We got a pill for it!

The slashing of mental health funding is a huge problem too. I've said many times...its not that people are crazier or that there are more crazy people....its just that our crazy people are no longer in mental hospitals.

Of course, even if we wanted to fund those, the Tea Party would oppose it. Government spending and all, ya know?

Well, most of the blacks who are committing these crimes have rap sheets that would prevent them from legally buying a gun.

So....how are they getting the guns?

They steal them from gun nuts.

They buy them from Hatian and mexican smugglers. They, in turn, are getting them from Russian arms dealers.

HAHAHAHA!!! NO they aren't.

Most are either stolen from legal gun owners, or, someone does a straw purchase of a cheap ass High Point 9mm.

Funny. All the guns seem to be American made.

The establishment media makes a fuss over sandy hook since the alleged shooter was white but in fact blacks murder at a far far higher rate than whites.

Coulter: ?Not a gun problem,? U.S. has ?demographic problem? with non-whites | The Raw Story

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:21 EST

Ann Coulter is insisting that guns don’t kill people, non-white people kill people.

The conservative columnist on Monday told Fox News host Sean Hannity that the country had a “demographic problem” because “white populations” in the U.S. and Belgium had the same low murder rate.

“As you know, I just got back from England,” Coulter explained. “On the gun crimes, we keep hearing how low they are in Europe and, ‘Oh, they’re so low and they have no guns.’ If you compare white populations, we have the same murder rate as Belgium.”

“So, perhaps, it’s not a gun problem, it is a demographic problem, which liberals are the one are pushing, pushing, pushing,

Coulter suggested that if President Barack Obama decided to use an executive order to ban high-capacity magazines then the next Republican president should respond by banning “abortionists and abortion clinics.”

How she phrased it is definitely insensitive, but the truth of the matter is 90%+ of the unjustifiable Homicides are committed in the large cities by mostly Blacks and Hispanic gangs. These black and hispanic gang member overwhelming use illegal obtained guns! Liberals don't want to face these facts. Lawfully purchased guns in the hands of everyday Americans is not the problem, it's the ILLEGALLY obtained guns in the hands of black and hispanic gang members that is the TRUE problem!

What is the culprit of these problems:
(1) Liberal breaking up the Black and Hispanic Family: Black families survived slavery, Jim Crow and discrimination, but they are being destroyed under liberal servitudeism!

(2) Race Hustler, So-Called Community Organizers and Other Apologist blaming others and not stepping up and calling a spade a spade. They attack the police, the man, conservatives etc, instead of seeing their own community is the cause of the issues.

There are a few more also!

I'm hispanic.

Let's see who wins?

Anecdotal failure.

LOL

Naw.

I work with a black dude too. He probably makes more then you.

But then again..you might be successful at your craft of sucking the cocks of sailors and dockworkers, SniperFag.

Who knows?

The establishment media makes a fuss over sandy hook since the alleged shooter was white but in fact blacks murder at a far far higher rate than whites.

Coulter: ?Not a gun problem,? U.S. has ?demographic problem? with non-whites | The Raw Story

Tuesday, January 15, 2013 10:21 EST

Ann Coulter is insisting that guns don’t kill people, non-white people kill people.

The conservative columnist on Monday told Fox News host Sean Hannity that the country had a “demographic problem” because “white populations” in the U.S. and Belgium had the same low murder rate.

“As you know, I just got back from England,” Coulter explained. “On the gun crimes, we keep hearing how low they are in Europe and, ‘Oh, they’re so low and they have no guns.’ If you compare white populations, we have the same murder rate as Belgium.”

“So, perhaps, it’s not a gun problem, it is a demographic problem, which liberals are the one are pushing, pushing, pushing,

Coulter suggested that if President Barack Obama decided to use an executive order to ban high-capacity magazines then the next Republican president should respond by banning “abortionists and abortion clinics.”

How she phrased it is definitely insensitive, but the truth of the matter is 90%+ of the unjustifiable Homicides are committed in the large cities by mostly Blacks and Hispanic gangs. These black and hispanic gang member overwhelming use illegal obtained guns! Liberals don't want to face these facts. Lawfully purchased guns in the hands of everyday Americans is not the problem, it's the ILLEGALLY obtained guns in the hands of black and hispanic gang members that is the TRUE problem!

(1) Liberal breaking up the Black and Hispanic Family: Black families survived slavery, Jim Crow and discrimination, but they are being destroyed under liberal servitudeism!

(2) Race Hustler, So-Called Community Organizers and Other Apologist blaming others and not stepping up and calling a spade a spade. They attack the police, the man, conservatives etc, instead of seeing their own community is the cause of the issues.

Bullshit.

And you can't back it up with metrics from the government. Because the NRA has blocked those.

Well, most of the blacks who are committing these crimes have rap sheets that would prevent them from legally buying a gun.

So....how are they getting the guns?

They steal them from gun nuts.

They buy them from Hatian and mexican smugglers. They, in turn, are getting them from Russian arms dealers.

Almost all illegal guns come from straw purchasers, corrupt licensed dealers, theft, or someone who deals guns that come from those three sources.

They rarely get them from gun smugglers - that's absurd on its face. America already has lots and lots and lots of guns, to smuggle one INTO the U.S. to sell is just retarded, that'd be like smuggling marijuana in the Jamaica!

Last edited:
I'm hispanic.

Let's see who wins?

Anecdotal failure.

LOL

Naw.

I work with a black dude too. He probably makes more then you.

But then again..you might be successful at your craft of sucking the cocks of sailors and dockworkers, SniperFag.

Who knows?

Sure it is, swallow.

It is the anecdotal logical fallacy used by those whom are getting their asses handed to them in debate.

LOL

Ann's no she.

Racist? Yeah..I think he is.

There's no government data to support what he said. The NRA made sure of that.

Govt data??? HAHAHA It's the govt that is anti-white and forces affirmative action on us. They doctor the numbers to make it look like blacks are not as horrible as they really are.

[
The slashing of mental health funding is a huge problem too. I've said many times...its not that people are crazier or that there are more crazy people....its just that our crazy people are no longer in mental hospitals.
?

Psychiatry is a racket to make useless shrinks rich. It's also a good way for the govt to silence critics. Crazy people belong in prison. Problem solved.

[
?

Psychiatry is a racket to make useless shrinks rich. It's also a good way for the govt to silence critics. Crazy people belong in prison. Problem solved.

Haha. Right.

Go ahead....throw "mental illness" right up there with evolution, global warming and trickle down economics.

Yup - the welfare state encourages black women to pop out more kids than they can handle and to kick the father out of the house. Thanks libs.

When all else fails... racism.

You know, I often make a point to say that the Republican party is not populated by racists, I really do.

But people like you folks make it awfully hard to make that point...

You must hate Marco Rubio.

Forum List

Back