Ann Coulter - It's not a gun problem, it's a demographic problem

So blacks are more of a threat to their associates who are involved with them either through drugs, gangs or relationships.

But whites are more of a threat to the random strangers who just may be around when they go on their rampage.

Hmmmmmm. Which should I, an innocent white person who is not involved with drugs or gangs, but loves to shop and watch movies, be more concerned about?

Sorry, but we don't play political correctness here.

FBI statistics show that blacks commit 90% of interracial crime.

Even a mall cop should know that one.

LOL

And I know that the particular 90% stat you speak of...in the grand total is a very small % of crime. Black on black murder makes up the majority of it. Inter-racial crime isn't nearly as big a % chunk of it. So your stat is misleading.

On another note....whats your obsession with mall cops? You mention it in almost every post. A fetish of sorts, I get that. Just curious what does it for ya? The handfuffs? The boots? The tight pants? Just wondering why mall cops seem to always be on your mind.

“As you know, I just got back from England,” Coulter explained. “On the gun crimes, we keep hearing how low they are in Europe and, ‘Oh, they’re so low and they have no guns.’ If you compare white populations, we have the same murder rate as Belgium.”

She had to go to England to find out the murder rate in Belgium? WTF?

I agree with Ann Coulter and I don't even like her. She's spot on about making abortion ILLEGAL with the stroke of a pen. WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE DONKEY (ASS) is good for the next President.

I never liked her in the past but i'm starting to warm to her. She just published a book "Mugged" which is all about race and it's very good.

I agree with Ann Coulter and I don't even like her. She's spot on about making abortion ILLEGAL with the stroke of a pen. WHAT'S GOOD FOR THE DONKEY (ASS) is good for the next President.

I never liked her in the past but i'm starting to warm to her. She just published a book "Mugged" which is all about race and it's very good.

Racists do like other racists.

I knew this was going to strike a nerve when I heard Ann Coulter say it. It is a trueism that no one wants to face. It's an unacceptable fact. We might be able to fix it, if we just accepted that the majority of violent crimes are committed by black people and dealt with it instead of denying it.

Blacks and hispos are also the reason our schools do so poorly. Whites and asian students are doing fine.

ap_adam_lanza_ll_121217_wg.jpg

r

Jaredleeloughner.jpg

Yeah - a DEMOGRAPHIC problem.

Well, most of the blacks who are committing these crimes have rap sheets that would prevent them from legally buying a gun.

So....how are they getting the guns?

I knew this was going to strike a nerve when I heard Ann Coulter say it. It is a trueism that no one wants to face. It's an unacceptable fact. We might be able to fix it, if we just accepted that the majority of violent crimes are committed by black people and dealt with it instead of denying it.

Blacks and hispos are also the reason our schools do so poorly. Whites and asian students are doing fine.

fucking racist

Wow, dude, those photos are creepy. This debate aside........WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH PEOPLE?

All these mass shooters have that same deer in headlights, wide eyed, spaced out look.

Prescription drugs being handed out like sweet tarts. Thats 50% of the damn problem. The worst drug dealers in any town goes by the name "Doctor".

fucking racist likes racist?

gee big surprize

Yep.

Ann's no racist by gumption.

:lol:

No she isn't. Ann OPPOSES affirmative action just like you racist libs support it. AA is the govt mandated persecution of white people and the biggest hate crime in america.

“As you know, I just got back from England,” Coulter explained. “On the gun crimes, we keep hearing how low they are in Europe and, ‘Oh, they’re so low and they have no guns.’ If you compare white populations, we have the same murder rate as Belgium.”

She had to go to England to find out the murder rate in Belgium? WTF?

The Left always likes to compare murder statistics with the lily white Nations such as Belgium, Sweden, etc.

It is just a white people to white people comparison which strips out the murderous tendencies of the black population.

Yes, I know that is not politically correct, but tuff shit.

Wow, dude, those photos are creepy. This debate aside........WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON WITH PEOPLE?

All these mass shooters have that same deer in headlights, wide eyed, spaced out look.

Prescription drugs being handed out like sweet tarts. Thats 50% of the damn problem. The worst drug dealers in any town goes by the name "Doctor".

Nope its brain chemistry imbalences dude.

it was lack of meds for many

Her book Demonic was magnificent. It was an analysis of Gustave Le Bon's theories of mob activity followed from the French Revolution to the present.

If we do not get a handle on black violence, particularly black on black violence, there is no way the juggernaut of black genocide can be stopped. Between abortion and murder, blacks will excise themselves from the population. Yet, saying this is racist. Therefore it can't be stopped or dealt with at all. It's a slow motion train wreck, literally, with passenger trains.

Forum List

Back