Animal Rights, Yes or No

There is little need to pamper any livestock. They should have safe clean environments, which are generally already required by the simple fact that is sanitary.A pig that is grown for the purpose of being butchered for food does not need to run in the fields and muck about in a pigsty.There should be no cruelty and no mistreatment.Pets on the other hand should be well cared for and treated in a much better manner. They are part of your family. Wild animals should be left alone except when hunting them as legally provided under law.No one should purposefully try to run over animals in the road, nor shoot them just for sport. Exception being over population, then culling is required to ensure the majority survive.
Putting a cow or a pig in a cage is neither cruel nor bad. So long as it is feed and watered and its health seen to, if it is food, that is all that is required.
Does that help you?

thanks...not quite what i was fishing for...

and, for the record, I agree with whomever above stated that animals do not have any rights that we do not extend for them. We've chosen not to act like China with dogs yet kill cows unlike india. But me and my dog have an understanding in the event that we both crash on the andes mountains: He with the opposable thumbs gets to eat the other.

interestingly paraplegics don't tend to lose their legal rights...

lacking use of the opposable thumb though obtuse one...

so if the thumbs aren't what gives you the ah 'rites'

see where this fishing trip is going>?

It is our responsibility to treat animals as kindly as is possible, within the confines of what their purpose is. They have NO rights, hell people barely have rights.

I agree with that 100%. Also, what I've found in dealing with animal loonies (the pig is a dog is a horse is a boy crowd) is that they have little to no feelings for humans. Because, let's face it. We have limited amounts of time to be activist, if at all. Expending that time and energy on a chicken instead of on children in need speaks volumes.

lacking use of the opposable thumb though obtuse one...

so if the thumbs aren't what gives you the ah 'rites'

see where this fishing trip is going>?

that was a bit of a running joke. I assure you, thumb or not Id still be the one putting him on the grill at the end of the day.

then again.. if one were to take examples of desperate situations and the otherwise implorable methods that have been taken to survive....

Maritime cannibalism?

the problem i see with the purpose method of deciding treatment.

is the relativity of it.

ya know the dogs is pet here and food there.

that was a bit of a running joke. I assure you, thumb or not Id still be the one putting him on the grill at the end of the day. then again.. if one were to take examples of desperate situations and the otherwise implorable methods that have been taken to survive....Maritime cannibalism?

ah yes the ole might makes right morality...

Shog probably bought a small, weakish dog for just this eventuality. Now if he'd have bought a rotty or a german shepard, he wouldn't last 2 minutes.

the problem i see with the purpose method of deciding treatment.

is the relativity of it.

ya know the dogs is pet here and food there.

cause ya know some really cool guys had dogs whose purpose was to have em fight in shit...

relativity is so shady...

Shog probably bought a small, weakish dog for just this eventuality. Now if he'd have bought a rotty or a german shepard, he wouldn't last 2 minutes.

Bitch, a determined human is going to take out a dog regardless of the breed. We ARE the top of the fucking food chain, for christs sakes. You really are a masterpiece in stupidity.

And, for your info, he's a beagle/lab mix and doesn't facilitate masculinity like the dudes you are used to being around.
l_8b93aedd012bf98d510b33daded49616.jpg

Forum List

Back