Ramos and Compean Border Patrol Agent update

KMAN

Jul 9, 2008
Not sure if anyone has heard about this case...probably not, but the government is screwing these 2 border patrol agents and their families.

Here is some background...

Border Patrol agents<br> sentenced to prison

Meanwhile the families of these 2 border patrol agents are having to sell everything they own to pay for healthcare costs for their children... There lives are being torn apart because they used there best judgement when trying to apprehend a drug dealer trying to cross the border.

You always here about the reason we can't send illegal immigrants home is because they don't want to separate the families, well these legal family's lives have are being destroyed by our corrupt government.

One of the ladies went to the hospital to get an MRI for her son and they weren't going to do it because she didn;t have healthcare, yet there were illegal immigrants getting care that same day... This country is messed up. That's why we need to reduce the size of the Federal government and get some power back to the states so our voices can be heard again.

Please keep these families in your thoughts and prayers. You can get more information on these families at glennbeck.com.

So since we do not put innocent people in jail, you have no problem with the Death Penalty? Good to know at least one dumbshit on this board supports it.

I dont like the death penalty because killing is archaic... and, tangles extradition.. but, its nice to see one of you right cats joining the pro death movement though.. Where can I send your "Abortion is Cool" tee shirt?

I dont like the death penalty because killing is archaic... and, tangles extradition.. but, its nice to see one of you right cats joining the pro death movement though.. Where can I send your "Abortion is Cool" tee shirt?

Ya cause murdering an innocent baby is just like trying convicting and sentencing some one that is guilty to death. I think you like cat cause you have the brains God gave them.

The government is freakings nuts.

Our nation is likewise, going nuts.

Millions of us are victims of this ongoing insanity.

I'm sorry to hear these guys are caught in the Kafka novel that American life has become, I really am.

Myself and my family are dealing with our own chapter of this Kafkaesque nation's problems ourselves.

Good luck to those guys and their families.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back