Peta publishes laughable list of animal friendly phrases to fight speciesism

PETA is well known for their satirical content.

Satire works best when it's unintentional.
I actually think they are pushing this pretty hard. Saw a spokesperson on Tucker’s show last night and heard it covered in other prime time shows.

t-shirts-people-eating-tasty-animals-1.jpg

PETA Publishes Laughable List Of ‘Animal Friendly’ Phrases To ‘Fight Speciesism’
If animals could talk, they’d probably ask PETA to kindly mind its own business.

Hundreds of thousand of cows, pigs and chickens are slaughtered in American factory farms every day (a ‘moral outrage’ that one might expect would occupy more of PETA’s messaging budget), the organization – which has hundreds of celebrity members (not unlike the Church of Scientology) – has instead devoted its latest PR campaign to combating ‘speciesism’. That’s right: PETA is trying to stop people from being ‘racist’ against chickens.

Words matter, and as our understanding of social justice evolves, our language evolves along with it. Here’s how to remove speciesism from your daily conversations.

View attachment 233084

For people who never drank or smoked it up for fun, well when you are done with this article it will make you want to do one or the other because this is so . far . fetched, so extreme, so retarded, stupid, dumb, moronic are you FKRS SERIOUSLY THIS CLIPPED!!!

Why yes you are and you got your nerve calling me the shit you do and posting tin foil memes . look in the mirror fkrs your the asses who need a tin foil hat might actually help you attract ELECTRICAL BRAIN CURRENTS that might actually make that retard brain work!!. LOL

You know animals so have feelings but do they comprehend what it means when you get mad at your pet and say Grrrrr get the hell out of here because the dog chewed your pillows etc, do you seriously think that dog is going to have severe mental issues b.c. its owner said get the hell out of here , even yelling it.

You snowflake mother fkrs are so sickening pathetic........your IDIOTS beyond any doubt.
Wow, you’re actually getting worked up over this?! So what if they want to use different phrases? Let them, nobody is forcing you to do shit. I actually think they are kind of clever.

So how about you chill out and go feed two birds with one scone?

How about I throw two dead birds at you?

I still bet your mad at losing the war on Christmas right?

PETA is well known for their satirical content.

Satire works best when it's unintentional.
I actually think they are pushing this pretty hard. Saw a spokesperson on Tucker’s show last night and heard it covered in other prime time shows.
Jews are rioting over the comparison of bagels to bacon.
Pigs are protesting too... apparently they liked the bring home the bacon phrase

I prefer makin bacon.

PETA Publishes Laughable List Of ‘Animal Friendly’ Phrases To ‘Fight Speciesism’
If animals could talk, they’d probably ask PETA to kindly mind its own business.

Hundreds of thousand of cows, pigs and chickens are slaughtered in American factory farms every day (a ‘moral outrage’ that one might expect would occupy more of PETA’s messaging budget), the organization – which has hundreds of celebrity members (not unlike the Church of Scientology) – has instead devoted its latest PR campaign to combating ‘speciesism’. That’s right: PETA is trying to stop people from being ‘racist’ against chickens.

Words matter, and as our understanding of social justice evolves, our language evolves along with it. Here’s how to remove speciesism from your daily conversations.

View attachment 233084

For people who never drank or smoked it up for fun, well when you are done with this article it will make you want to do one or the other because this is so . far . fetched, so extreme, so retarded, stupid, dumb, moronic are you FKRS SERIOUSLY THIS CLIPPED!!!

Why yes you are and you got your nerve calling me the shit you do and posting tin foil memes . look in the mirror fkrs your the asses who need a tin foil hat might actually help you attract ELECTRICAL BRAIN CURRENTS that might actually make that retard brain work!!. LOL

You know animals so have feelings but do they comprehend what it means when you get mad at your pet and say Grrrrr get the hell out of here because the dog chewed your pillows etc, do you seriously think that dog is going to have severe mental issues b.c. its owner said get the hell out of here , even yelling it.

You snowflake mother fkrs are so sickening pathetic........your IDIOTS beyond any doubt.
Wow, you’re actually getting worked up over this?! So what if they want to use different phrases? Let them, nobody is forcing you to do shit. I actually think they are kind of clever.

The fake war? No I couldn’t care less. Christmas is great

View attachment 233084

The war is not won yet, you will try the PC bullshit again.

View attachment 233084

The war is not won yet, you will try the PC bullshit again.

So what?! Say whatever you want to say. I don’t think acting respectful or saying happy holidays is that hard but if it worries you that much then don’t do it.

Forum List

Back