Angry White Men

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
It turns out that the angry white men aren't in the Republican Party, they are journalists.

A poll released last week reported that 7 percent of American journalists say they are Republicans. The survey also found that the news force is aging, having a median age of 47. And 62 percent of journalists are men. A mere 8.5 percent of full-timers are minorities. Less than 1 in 4 are "very satisfied" with their job. In short, the profession that dubbed the Republican Party a refuge for "angry white men" is teeming with angry white men.
The irony here is wasted on the ink-stained-wretch community.

Angry White Men -- aka Journalists | RealClearPolitics

The source....you almost gotta laugh ..."real clear politics" which does everything in it's stupid 1st Amendment power to muddy up the political water in the face of a dozen Hussein scandals.

oh oh.....where is Dean?.....im sure he will contribute something.....he might even say that the Republican party is 90% angry white men.....

The source....you almost gotta laugh ..."real clear politics" which does everything in it's stupid 1st Amendment power to muddy up the political water in the face of a dozen Hussein scandals.

RealClearPolitics leans to the right, not the left.

I've seen no evidence that it leans either way. They post columns and opinions from both right and left wing authors.

It turns out that the angry white men aren't in the Republican Party, they are journalists.

A poll released last week reported that 7 percent of American journalists say they are Republicans. The survey also found that the news force is aging, having a median age of 47. And 62 percent of journalists are men. A mere 8.5 percent of full-timers are minorities. Less than 1 in 4 are "very satisfied" with their job. In short, the profession that dubbed the Republican Party a refuge for "angry white men" is teeming with angry white men.

If you ever worked in media, you would realize that most journalists are unhappy because of low pay, disrespectful bosses, and the molestation of journalism for the sake of ratings. I don't think there is anything political or racial to it.

If you ever worked in media, you would realize that most journalists are unhappy because of low pay, disrespectful bosses, and the molestation of journalism for the sake of ratings. I don't think there is anything political or racial to it.

You got one thing right, you don't think.

I guess that's the best you can do. Pathetic!

Last edited:

I guess that's the best you can do. Pathetic!

If that was the best I could do you would still be crowing in all the other threads you tried to argue with me, it is just the best you deserve.

Republican senator (SC)Lindsey Graham: "We're not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term." :eusa_whistle:

Angry_White_Men_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
The white christian party sure looked like mayo on white bread to everyone who watched the last convention

RNC-white-crowd.jpg

If it's white men who are so angry, why is the majority of rapes and murders committed by black and hispanic men?

Forum List

Back