Angry White Men

To idiots like Guno, Critisism is now racism.

I don't give a flying damn what a little creep like you say. I am not scared of you fascist bastards and will die before you silence me. eff you!

LOL...Matthew rolled out from under his rock. His mommy must be changing his diapers. Stupid fucking gimp.

The white christian party sure looked like mayo on white bread to everyone who watched the last convention

RNC-white-crowd.jpg

If there was a convention of EMPOLYERS, who provide jobs and wages and decent living to millions, it would look about the same.

And just to be fair, I noticed several black faces in the crowd.

Do you pathetic liberals see anything NOT thru the prism of racism?

Last edited:
The source....you almost gotta laugh ..."real clear politics" which does everything in it's stupid 1st Amendment power to muddy up the political water in the face of a dozen Hussein scandals.

RealClearPolitics leans to the right, not the left.

No it doesn't. Complete bullshit. They are as balanced as anyone out there. Here is their front page today. RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

The New York Times...The Guardian....LA Times...Salon.com MSNBC are all featured prominently. Are you saying those are right wing publications or outlets? I mean WTF?

Last edited:
The source....you almost gotta laugh ..."real clear politics" which does everything in it's stupid 1st Amendment power to muddy up the political water in the face of a dozen Hussein scandals.

I've seen no evidence that it leans either way. They post columns and opinions from both right and left wing authors.

Doc thinks they're right wing for precisely the reason you mentioned. They don't parrot his biases (like an MSNBC) so therefore they must be right wing.

I love Real Clear Politics because they are one of the few outlets that does present both sides. If it is something I'm interested in I'll read a Weekly Standard columnist right next to a Salon.com columnist. That way I get perspective from both sides of the political spectrum. But some folks just want their own biases confirmed over and over again.

No it doesn't. Complete bullshit. They are as balanced as anyone out there. Here is their front page today. RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

The New York Times...The Guardian....LA Times...Salon.com MSNBC are all featured prominently. Are you saying those are right wing publications or outlets? I mean WTF?

The Left claims the same thing with the Drudge Report.

I can not recall the last time I saw something there posted by Drudge himself. It gives links without any discrimination to both left and right wing publications, columnists and commentators.

I guess being fair is a totally alien concept to left wingers.

The white christian party sure looked like mayo on white bread to everyone who watched the last convention

RNC-white-crowd.jpg

Take a look at the other party.

Obama-Accepts-Nomination--009.jpg

Feel stupid yet? When do you plan on fixing the spelling of your name?

Anybody NOT sitting there holding their nut sack right now.......go over and check for yourself to see if REALCLEAR is right leaning?:D

RealClearPolitics - Opinion, News, Analysis, Videos and Polls

In 2014, people on the far left will say ANYTHING for effect.:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::up:

Thats why people of color come to America, to live and learn from white people

RCP sucked with its poll averages in 2012, being one of the worst predictors. It gave right wing push polls the same weighting as valid polls, so it showed a couple points of R-bias in nearly every poll aggregation. And if a group of supposed professionals deliberately chooses to include crap polls from fly-by-night organizations, that's effectively choosing to shill for the GOP.

The righties here, of course, will disagree. To them, RCP usually having a Republican bias in their numbers proves they don't have a Republican bias. Somehow, that makes sense to them. You'll have to ask them why, since our mere earth logic can't explain it.

Last edited:

RNC-white-crowd.jpg

If there was a convention of EMPOLYERS, who provide jobs and wages and decent living to millions, it would look about the same.

I did too. I counted eight, out of a crowd of maybe 250. Why that's a healthy 3%.

Two of them look like journalists though based on what they're doing.

Wait -- that can't be right, the OP article says journalists are white guys. Blacks and women can't be journalists now, I forgot.

Well, the OP has admitted to being 'pathetic'... he might not cop to 'liberal' though.

Good to have the additional info that black people can't be employers though. Good to have somebody who doesn't see things in racial terms to let us know that. :thup:

I am angry at the fact that blacks commit 50% of all murders as 13% of the population. NOt only this, but they have the gull to defend this shit. They want us to let them get away with crime???? Really, this is why you're calling us angry.

You leftist aren't intelligent or of intellect as you're a bunch of fucking fools.

RNC-white-crowd.jpg

Take a look at the other party.

Obama-Accepts-Nomination--009.jpg

Feel stupid yet? When do you plan on fixing the spelling of your name?

-- so he posts a picture of the back of people's heads... :rofl:

Classic.

So he ignores the fact that there are hundreds of faces in the photo.

Typical pathetic attempt to make himself look intelligent because he lost another argument to me.

RNC-white-crowd.jpg

I did too. I counted eight, out of a crowd of maybe 250. Why that's a healthy 3%.

Wait -- that can't be right, the OP article says journalists are white guys. Blacks and women can't be journalists now, I forgot.

Well, the OP has admitted to being 'pathetic'... he might not cop to 'liberal' though.

Good to have the additional info that black people can't be employers though. Good to have somebody who doesn't see things in racial terms to let us know that. :thup:

I got to five before I even got to the Idaho sign, maybe you should see about getting some glasses.

I haven't seen an angry journalist since Woodie and Bernie brought down the Nixon administration single handed. What we consider "journalists" today are either pretty news readers of both genders or degenerates who would write anything if it kept them on the D.C. cocktail party circuit.

RNC-white-crowd.jpg

Well, you and your ilk claim that black people can't be conservative, unless they sold their souls to whitey.

Well, you and your ilk claim that black people can't be conservative, unless they sold their souls to whitey.

And your quote of me saying that is where again?

drumming_fingers.gif

Exactly. Lying asshole.

Forum List

Back