Angle opposes abortion even in case of incest or rape

You guys are setting yourself up for a huge disappointment.

Gonna be fun to watch from our side.

Democrats... I believe.... are amazingly miscalculating this falls election. They are so miscalculating that I dont' believe they will be able to just admit they got smoked, they will have to make up some excuse.... like GOP cheating or something. Even though some of the elections, if not most, will be landslides, they will still have to come up with some reason. I will be curious to see what that is.

I also believe many libs on USMB are going to need someone standing by on suicide watch. When they lose house and senate and then realize that Obama isn't getting anything else done, they will fricken implode.

GOP will pick up seats but still not control either house. Senate is not up for grabs and with some of the candidates that the Tea Baggers have forced on the GOP they will do much worse than projected.

Come November...Dems will still be calling the shots

I think you are underestimating. Fun is that we will see in no too long a time now.

We shall see in November....its going to be a long summer

GOP will pick up seats but still not control either house. Senate is not up for grabs and with some of the candidates that the Tea Baggers have forced on the GOP they will do much worse than projected.

Come November...Dems will still be calling the shots

I think you are underestimating. Fun is that we will see in no too long a time now.

We shall see in November....its going to be a long summer

She can only hide for so long.

If Angle, the human snake handler, is elected in Nevada. Well, the people out there will get what they asked for...bascially a short, less attractive Sarah Palin.

People who do not know God believe that abortion is wrong in cases of incest and rape.

Forum List

Back