Angle opposes abortion even in case of incest or rape

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
Nice smear piece- Unfortunately it ain't working too good....she is leading by 11 points in the latest polls. :lol:

Last edited:
and she will continue to lead, as long as she hides and doesn't let anyolne interview her. Sooner or later she is going to have to explain some of her extreme views. She makes Rand Paul sound like a liberal!

SHE CANNOT HIDE FROM THE MEDIA FOREVER!

Gotta love Sharon Angle

Just wind her up and watch her go...this is going to be fun

Gotta love Sharon Angle

I hope the Nevada debates will be brodcast nationally. It will be like the 17th century vs. the 21st century. Did the baggers screw the GOP on this one, or what?

-Prohibition
-Fluoride is a Russion plot
-No abortion even in the case of rape or incest

No wonder Reid is still partying over her win. Once her plarform and previous statements are made public, she will be dead meat. I wouldn't be surprised to hear she favors burning witches at the stake also...:cuckoo:

Gotta love Sharon Angle

I hope the Nevada debates will be brodcast nationally. It will be like the 17th century vs. the 21st century. Did the baggers screw the GOP on this one, or what?

-Prohibition

No wonder Reid is still partying over her win. Once her plarform and previous statements are made public, she will be dead meat. I wouldn't be surprised to hear she favors burning witches at the stake also...:cuckoo:

At least it takes the pressure off of Rand Paul.

With the media swarming around Sharon Angle trying to get the next "Do you believe what she said?" article....Rand Paul will remain under the radar

Sharon Angle will self destruct before the debates.

The seat is guaranteed for the Dems.

She will still beat Reid by double digits .....He's a "miserable failure".

She doesn't need to say a thing. She merely needs to sit back and run a few ads starting with him saying the war in Iraq was lost and the surge didn't work.....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niPmXym7u3g]YouTube - Harry Reid Surrenders[/ame]

then this gem where he calls Petraeus a liar .......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PR144kCjORc&NR=1]YouTube - Harry Reid Calls General Petraeus a Liar[/ame]

followed by this idiocy about taxation...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7mRSI8yWwg]YouTube - Paying income tax in America is Voluntary[/ame]

and close with this classic where Harry's bigotry is fully exposed....
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gNb3V_PXUk&feature=related]YouTube - Democrat Harry Reid called Obama a "negro" - SHOCKING RACISM[/ame]

Have a nice retirement Harry!

Sharron Angle: Rape, Incest Part of God’s Plan — Opposes Abortion No Matter What SpeakEasy

MANDERS: So, in other words, rape and incest would not be something?

ANGLE: You know, I’m a Christian, and I believe that God has a plan and a purpose for each one of our lives and that he can intercede in all kinds of situations and we need to have a little faith in many things.

I can just imagine her talking to a victim.

"Hey my benevolent God wanted you to be raped. It's all part of his plan. How dare you try to interfere with his plan."

Of course this raises the obvious question of "how do we know abortion isn't part of the plan".

Last edited:
She will still beat Reid by double digits .....He's a "miserable failure".

She doesn't need to say a thing. She merely needs to sit back and run a few ads starting with him saying the war in Iraq was lost and the surge didn't work.....

YouTube - Harry Reid Surrenders

then this gem where he calls Petraeus a liar .......

YouTube - Harry Reid Calls General Petraeus a Liar

followed by this idiocy about taxation...

YouTube - Paying income tax in America is Voluntary

and close with this classic where Harry's bigotry is fully exposed....
YouTube - Democrat Harry Reid called Obama a "negro" - SHOCKING RACISM

Have a nice retirement Harry!

How right you are...

Harry Reid was dead in the water until the Tea Baggers pushed Angle ahead of more electable candidates.

Harry....you are one lucky somabitch!

Gotta love Sharon Angle

-Prohibition

Damn I hope she wins! Its a win for dems...

Oh and pro lifers are all about the fetus, not the child.

Sorry Leftwinger - A dead chicken could beat Harry Reid in November, he is going the route of the last Democrat Senate Majority leader - you remember him doncha? :lol: Reid and his loser son are DOA. At least they can have a pity party with themselves.

Forum List

Back