Angle opposes abortion even in case of incest or rape

Sharron Angle: Rape, Incest Part of God’s Plan — Opposes Abortion No Matter What SpeakEasy

MANDERS: So, in other words, rape and incest would not be something?

ANGLE: You know, I’m a Christian, and I believe that God has a plan and a purpose for each one of our lives and that he can intercede in all kinds of situations and we need to have a little faith in many things.

While I sympathise with a female of incest and or rape---and believe it her choice to make that decision--we all need to realise that it's not the babies fault.

Other abortions in other circumstances other than to save the life of the mother--are nothing short of murder to me. Condom's and contraceptive measures actually work.

You are entitled to your opinion. For me, abortion for rape and incest and the physical health of the mother are the threshhold for me, and I think for most Americans.

Nice smear piece- Unfortunately it ain't working too good....she is leading by 11 points in the latest polls. :lol:

How is fairly and accurately reporting was kagan said a "Smear". Those are her own words. So, if what is written as per her words can only mean that she is fact "Smearing" herself.

Reporting the entire interview would be fair and accurate.

Republicans hope to run this lady through without anyone noticing she is loony. Yet another example of their Hypocricy. The Tea Baggers ride again!

Republicans hope to run this lady through without anyone noticing she is loony. Yet another example of their Hypocricy. The Tea Baggers ride again!

For once, I wished I lived in NV, just so I can see the campaign ads that Angle is helping Harry Reid make....

Reid is still going to lose......:rofl:

See ya in November

Zander is not goofy on this, just wrong, RW. Angle will lose by more than 5 points.

She is three weeks in and already taking on water. By November, her candadacy will be in lifeboats.

Reid was done as a candidate. Thankfully, the Tea Baggers came to the rescue and gave us Angle. Now that the spotlight is on Angle she will be unable to hide till November

I will laugh my ass off (and bump every one of these threads) if Angle beats Reid...:lol:

Democrats... I believe.... are amazingly miscalculating this falls election. They are so miscalculating that I dont' believe they will be able to just admit they got smoked, they will have to make up some excuse.... like GOP cheating or something. Even though some of the elections, if not most, will be landslides, they will still have to come up with some reason. I will be curious to see what that is.

I also believe many libs on USMB are going to need someone standing by on suicide watch. When they lose house and senate and then realize that Obama isn't getting anything else done, they will fricken implode.

I will laugh my ass off (and bump every one of these threads) if Angle beats Reid...:lol:

Democrats... I believe.... are amazingly miscalculating this falls election. They are so miscalculating that I dont' believe they will be able to just admit they got smoked, they will have to make up some excuse.... like GOP cheating or something. Even though some of the elections, if not most, will be landslides, they will still have to come up with some reason. I will be curious to see what that is.

I also believe many libs on USMB are going to need someone standing by on suicide watch. When they lose house and senate and then realize that Obama isn't getting anything else done, they will fricken implode.

Yeah...with such STRONG candidates as Rand (I want seperate lunch counters) Paul and Sharon (I support prohibition) Angle, I can DEFINITELY see how you came to those conclusions...:cuckoo:

See ya in November

Zander is not goofy on this, just wrong, RW. Angle will lose by more than 5 points.

She is three weeks in and already taking on water. By November, her candadacy will be in lifeboats.

Reid was done as a candidate. Thankfully, the Tea Baggers came to the rescue and gave us Angle. Now that the spotlight is on Angle she will be unable to hide till November

But they will try to rehabilitate her. But honestly, she is like Flalin Palin. Anything short of a brain transplant will only fail. Sooner or later she will snap...IMHO.

See ya in November

Remember what happened to the chicken lady, and she looks sane compared to this nut.

Those tea baggers sure know how to pick em.

Reid will still lose.......

If he doesnt lose to this nut, will you come back in here and say you are wrong and you are sorry. ?

I know he will beat her. He may in fact lose if you guys can pick a real freaking candidate, but as it stands right now, he will beat her. Hell, I could beat her to tell you the truth. AGain, what happened to the chicken lady? Seriously, answer that one. What happened to her?

GOP will pick up seats but still not control either house. Senate is not up for grabs and with some of the candidates that the Tea Baggers have forced on the GOP they will do much worse than projected.

Come November...Dems will still be calling the shots

GOP will pick up seats but still not control either house. Senate is not up for grabs and with some of the candidates that the Tea Baggers have forced on the GOP they will do much worse than projected.

I think you are underestimating. Fun is that we will see in no too long a time now.

You are describing, of course, what the GOP and their far right apologists on the Board have been doing since Nov 08: "it's everybody else's fault but ours!"

The GOP still has not reformed, still has not admitted its mistakes, still has not put forth a good platform, still has not put forth a good leaders, and so forth.

The GOP will be in the minority after the fall elections, and I do believe the Senate is going to scuttle reconciliation.

Last edited:

I think you are underestimating. Fun is that we will see in no too long a time now.

True! Now if Angle can only keep it together for that long without doing something crazy like talking in tongues, or something like that.

Forum List

Back