Andy Ngo Antifa believes it is pushing america towards civil war

Are you ready? We have been warned and warned.

It will be a great victory for Liberals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I doubt it.
They think that mags can only be loaded once......and once a gun is empty you just throw it away.

I think you would be surprised how many democrats go to the shooting range on a regular basis. Just because they think there should be limits on magazine capacity and that ARs should be more heavily regulated does not mean they dislike all guns.

I doubt it.
They think that mags can only be loaded once......and once a gun is empty you just throw it away.

I think you would be surprised how many democrats go to the shooting range on a regular basis. Just because they think there should be limits on magazine capacity and that ARs should be more heavily regulated does not mean they dislike all guns.

Then they are idiots. If they know anything about guns, they'd realize the type of gun doesn't matter. It is the person using it that matters.

I doubt it.

Then they are idiots. If they know anything about guns, they'd realize the type of gun doesn't matter. It is the person using it that matters.

No argument from me on that.

I contend that we have passed that point. If you look at the word "civil", you will find synonyms such as polite, courteous, cultivated, mannerly, and cordial. In other words, the term "civil war" could only be construed as a war of differences played out on the battlefield of words: verbal one-upmanship, mild insults, satire, sarcasm, and memes.

Now look at the opposite of the word "civil", which is "uncivil":

Iimpolite, rude, insulting, discourteous, disrespectful, unmannerly, impertinent, impudent, ungracious, brusque, gruff, surly, sullen, churlish, uncouth, ungentlemanly, unladylike, boorish, oafish, loutish, coarse, and vulgar.

Do those words not define the current state of political discourse going on in this country today? In other words, we would seem to be in a state of "Uncivil War."

Now lets look closer: How would you define an escalated state beyond that of an "Uncivil War"? Perhaps "secessionism", as in a segment of this country refusing to accept the validity or legitimacy of a government or a duly-elected President? Or the attempted overthrow of that President and his government by means of sedition, treachery, manipulation of the masses through lies, propaganda, fabrications, and legal harassment?

Bumping it up ever further, how would you define an even more escalated state beyond that, when sedition, treachery, manipulation of the masses through lies, propaganda, fabrications, and legal harassment, becomes actions of violence? Actions such as an attempted assassination of a government official, such as the shooting of representative Steve Scalise, the firebombing of government agencies, such as when the Antifa member firebombed an ICE facility, or even those right-wing attacks which were based on political motivation.

Looking at the current state of America, it's pretty easy to see that we have passed the point of both a "Civil War" and an "Uncivil War." This should be disturbing.

The term "war" is over-used IMO. Are we very divided? Absolutely. Does that mean we are at war with each other? I don't think so. But this sure isn't good, like the man said: "United we stand, divided we fall".

I contend that we have passed that point. If you look at the word "civil", you will find synonyms such as polite, courteous, cultivated, mannerly, and cordial. In other words, the term "civil war" could only be construed as a war of differences played out on the battlefield of words: verbal one-upmanship, mild insults, satire, sarcasm, and memes.

Iimpolite, rude, insulting, discourteous, disrespectful, unmannerly, impertinent, impudent, ungracious, brusque, gruff, surly, sullen, churlish, uncouth, ungentlemanly, unladylike, boorish, oafish, loutish, coarse, and vulgar.

Do those words not define the current state of political discourse going on in this country today? In other words, we would seem to be in a state of "Uncivil War."

Now lets look closer: How would you define an escalated state beyond that of an "Uncivil War"? Perhaps "secessionism", as in a segment of this country refusing to accept the validity or legitimacy of a government or a duly-elected President? Or the attempted overthrow of that President and his government by means of sedition, treachery, manipulation of the masses through lies, propaganda, fabrications, and legal harassment?

Bumping it up ever further, how would you define an even more escalated state beyond that, when sedition, treachery, manipulation of the masses through lies, propaganda, fabrications, and legal harassment, becomes actions of violence? Actions such as an attempted assassination of a government official, such as the shooting of representative Steve Scalise, the firebombing of government agencies, such as when the Antifa member firebombed an ICE facility, or even those right-wing attacks which were based on political motivation.

Looking at the current state of America, it's pretty easy to see that we have passed the point of both a "Civil War" and an "Uncivil War." This should be disturbing.

The war started with the Clintons and the Left have ramped it up with every presidency.
  • Clintons - selling America out to the Chinese.
  • GW Bush - his vilification for trying to pursue a foreign threat friendly to the Left.
  • Obama - the total Radicalization of the Left's War on America.
  • Trump - the all-out assault on the Constitution now like a cat being held under water, fighting for its life.

No.

I think the OP is not understanding the complete definition of the word civil. Not surprising.

No.

We need only look as far back as September 12, 2001, to see the truth of that.

What we see now is merely rough-and-tumble American Politics As Usual - Old School.

We've been hurling insults and barbs and scandals at each other since Colonial times, never mind post-1776.

It's just the way Americans roll... :21:

Last edited:
Its funny that messageboard hacks that cant last 5 minutes into a disagreement without calling each other hitler and satan....somehow think their behavior applies to the rest of the Country.

The mental illness is deep.

I think the OP is not understanding the complete definition of the word civil. Not surprising.

How so? The definition was taken directly from the dictionary...

civil
[ˈsiv(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE
  1. relating to ordinary citizens and their concerns, as distinct from military or ecclesiastical matters.
    "civil aviation"
    synonyms:
    secular · nonreligious · lay · laic · laical · nonmilitary · civilian
    antonyms:
    religious · military
  2. courteous and polite.
    "we tried to be civil to him"
    synonyms:
    polite · courteous · well mannered · well bred · gentlemanly · chivalrous · gallant · ladylike · gracious · respectful · refined · urbane · polished · cultured · cultivated · civilized · cordial · genial · pleasant · affable · obliging · decent · mannerly
civil definition - Bing

How so? The definition was taken directly from the dictionary...

civil
[ˈsiv(ə)l]
ADJECTIVE
  1. relating to ordinary citizens and their concerns, as distinct from military or ecclesiastical matters.
    "civil aviation"
    synonyms:
    secular · nonreligious · lay · laic · laical · nonmilitary · civilian
    antonyms:
    religious · military
  2. courteous and polite.
    "we tried to be civil to him"
    synonyms:
    polite · courteous · well mannered · well bred · gentlemanly · chivalrous · gallant · ladylike · gracious · respectful · refined · urbane · polished · cultured · cultivated · civilized · cordial · genial · pleasant · affable · obliging · decent · mannerly
civil definition - Bing
Thanks for proving my point. You don't understand the complete definition of the word civil, especially how it's meant in relation to war.

If they attempt to remove the President under false pretenses we will have no choice .So don't let Beto come in to your house to remove your weapons.

We are in an internal COLD WAR against the new Communists, the DEMOCRATS, and their woke, sjw, pc, progressive clueless minions.

If they attempt to remove the President under false pretenses we will have no choice .

Of course if the president did happen to get impeached and found guilty by a mostly Republican senate and thrown out of office you morons will accept it, the ones that don't and try to inflict violence on others will end up either dead or in jail.

America has had identity issues for well over a generation

it's just come to a head with Trump, who's a divider

~S~

Forum List

Back