Andrew Breitbart is Dead

Shame to see Breitbart go

He was at the forefront of Conservative journalism and set a path for future conservative journalists to follow. His concerns for fairness, honesty and integrity in his reporting set the bar on conservative journalism

Bite your tongue off while it's across your teeth and in your cheek, Colbert... :thup:

:)

peace...

It is a huge loss. He was a true warrior, unafraid to make enemies and fight the loony left. I wish his family the best.

I often didn't agree with him, but his death is a real loss to conservatism. My heart goes out to his family... according to wiki, he had 4 kids.... how awful for them.

It was Shirley Sharrod in the Conservatory with a Candlestick

bush_jackdaniels.jpg

Yeah, autopsy reports take about a week. Unless he had some known condition, it's probably presumptive to say he died on "natural causes".

coroner shows up, declares it not murder or suicide. It's "natural causes" until the autopsy is over, and the actual reason is found, then natural causes is removed and what he actually died from is inserted.

fun fact; You can no longer die of old age.

Everyone, in fact, die of cardio-pulmonary failure. There might not be an autopsy. It just depends on how suspicious the death was.

On a side note, after being involved in several autopsies, I would be hard pressed to request one for a family member.

Isn't every death subject to autopsy unless medical records/treatments obviate its need?

I searched and didn't see a thread on this already. This was very unexpected. I wonder what happened.

Big Hollywood » Blog Archive » In Memoriam: Andrew Breitbart (1969-2012)

Who?

negged

A human being died, show some respect.

Really?

In the hours following Ted Kennedy's death, Breitbart called him:

"villain"
"duplicitous bastard"
"prick"
"a special pile of human excrement"

I won't mourn this guy's exit.

That post was even dumber than your posts normally are, probably crack......

We shall see, after the spectacle he put on at CPAC yelling at the OWS protesters I have already suspected he had some sort of substance abuse issues.

If that's true, we should lower the flags to half mast. Or is that only good for black drug addicts.

CA lowered our flags to half mast this last week.....for the Marines killed in the Mid-Air in Yuma.

Keep it classy, Ms. "Working Women Deserve Rape".

For some reason the sentiment "I don't give a shit about your thoughts on the intent behind my posts" just isn't registering in your formerly-mulleted cranium........

Then why Respond to me, Idiot?... :lol:

peace...

Pseudo-politeness.

And also to give you te boo boo face when you realized I wasn't going to be baited into bashing Breitbart.

Now go play in traffic.

Your Original Post in this Thread was Low Rent...

But you Know that... It's where you Live. :lol:

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
negged

A human being died, show some respect.

Really?

In the hours following Ted Kennedy's death, Breitbart called him:

"villain"
"duplicitous bastard"
"prick"
"a special pile of human excrement"

I won't mourn this guy's exit.

what a sick thing to do to the family of someone who just lost a loving member.

I notice how you just accept that Breitbart did actually say these things.... if that was a right winger making that claim about the left, you would be demanding proof.

Hypocrite.

Forum List

Back