Andrew Breitbart is Dead

Yeah, autopsy reports take about a week. Unless he had some known condition, it's probably presumptive to say he died on "natural causes".

coroner shows up, declares it not murder or suicide. It's "natural causes" until the autopsy is over, and the actual reason is found, then natural causes is removed and what he actually died from is inserted.

fun fact; You can no longer die of old age.

Everyone, in fact, die of cardio-pulmonary failure. There might not be an autopsy. It just depends on how suspicious the death was.

On a side note, after being involved in several autopsies, I would be hard pressed to request one for a family member.

You saying something had Intent...

If you couldn't just Respect the Passing of a Human who you Disagreed with then why Post?...

Actually, it was more than Tacky... It was Shitty, because it was Cowardly and Veiled.

Just say what you Feel next time. :thup:

:)

peace...

For some reason the sentiment "I don't give a shit about your thoughts on the intent behind my posts" just isn't registering in your formerly-mulleted cranium........

Then why Respond to me, Idiot?... :lol:

:)

peace...

Pseudo-politeness.

And also to give you te boo boo face when you realized I wasn't going to be baited into bashing Breitbart.

Now go play in traffic.

This is the way dictators come to power! They silence the opposition until they control the media.

Shame to see Breitbart go

He was at the forefront of Conservative journalism and set a path for future conservative journalists to follow. His concerns for fairness, honesty and integrity in his reporting set the bar on conservative journalism

He gave us a glimpse of what we could expect from Conservative Mainstream Media

Last edited:
Yeah, autopsy reports take about a week. Unless he had some known condition, it's probably presumptive to say he died on "natural causes".

coroner shows up, declares it not murder or suicide. It's "natural causes" until the autopsy is over, and the actual reason is found, then natural causes is removed and what he actually died from is inserted.

Everyone, in fact, die of cardio-pulmonary failure. There might not be an autopsy. It just depends on how suspicious the death was.

On a side note, after being involved in several autopsies, I would be hard pressed to request one for a family member.

My Dad worked in a hospital, his job was to carry out the dead.

He described an autopsy once. The images my imagination came up with are burned in my head.

either way, after one, it's closed coffin or ashes.

I hope his family comfort.

If there is an afterlife I hope Mr Breitbart now knows the truth about life.

My Dad worked in a hospital, his job was to carry out the dead.

He described an autopsy once. The images my imagination came up with are burned in my head.

either way, after one, it's closed coffin or ashes.

It's pretty gruesome.

Pretty suspicious. "natural causes" at age 43?
Alcohol can do that....and, does......quite-often.​

"When conservative publisher Andrew Breitbart appeared on C-SPAN Friday, his response to a pretty routine question led to an awkward moment.

"What did you learn at Tulane?" asked C-SPAN's Peter Slen.

"I learned how to drink," began Breitbart, who was later asked by Slen to describe "your current relationship with alcohol."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back