Andrew Breitbart is Dead

Andrew Breitbart Dead

I just saw this myself. I rarely agreed with the guy, but it's always sad to see someone willing to stand up for what they believe in pass on. It reminds us that as strong as our spirits are, eventually it's our human nature that fails us.

I hope his family is doing alright this morning.

It's on CNN now.

It's tacky to speak ill of the dead, so I'll leave it at that.

You didn't need to say anything... What you posted was Tacky...

Speaking Ill would have been Shitty. :thup:

:)

peace...

Needless to say, your opinion of what is and is not tacky means little to me.

You saying something had Intent...

If you couldn't just Respect the Passing of a Human who you Disagreed with then why Post?...

Actually, it was more than Tacky... It was Shitty, because it was Cowardly and Veiled.

Just say what you Feel next time. :thup:

peace...

Wow. :eusa_eh: He was too young to die!

The following statement was posted on Breitbart's website today:

"With a terrible feeling of pain and loss we announce the passing of Andrew Breitbart.

We have lost a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a dear friend, a patriot and a happy warrior.

Andrew lived boldly, so that we more timid souls would dare to live freely and fully, and fight for the fragile liberty he showed us how to love.

Andrew recently wrote a new conclusion to his book, Righteous Indignation:

I love my job. I love fighting for what I believe in. I love having fun while doing it. I love reporting stories that the Complex refuses to report. I love fighting back, I love finding allies, and—famously—I enjoy making enemies.

Three years ago, I was mostly a behind-the-scenes guy who linked to stuff on a very popular website. I always wondered what it would be like to enter the public realm to fight for what I believe in. I've lost friends, perhaps dozens. But I've gained hundreds, thousands—who knows?—of allies. At the end of the day, I can look at myself in the mirror, and I sleep very well at night.

Andrew is at rest, yet the happy warrior lives on, in each of us."

Andrew Breitbart, Publisher and Author, Dead - ABC News

Yeah, autopsy reports take about a week. Unless he had some known condition, it's probably presumptive to say he died on "natural causes".

coroner shows up, declares it not murder or suicide. It's "natural causes" until the autopsy is over, and the actual reason is found, then natural causes is removed and what he actually died from is inserted.

fun fact; You can no longer die of old age.

Consider this.

What will the reaction be if it DOES turn out to be murder somehow?

Yeesh! You think we're polarized now?

He has looked pretty rough lately, Probably booze.

That post was even dumber than your posts normally are, probably crack......

We shall see, after the spectacle he put on at CPAC yelling at the OWS protesters I have already suspected he had some sort of substance abuse issues.

If that's true, we should lower the flags to half mast. Or is that only good for black drug addicts.

You didn't need to say anything... What you posted was Tacky...

Speaking Ill would have been Shitty. :thup:

peace...

If you couldn't just Respect the Passing of a Human who you Disagreed with then why Post?...

Actually, it was more than Tacky... It was Shitty, because it was Cowardly and Veiled.

peace...

For some reason the sentiment "I don't give a shit about your thoughts on the intent behind my posts" just isn't registering in your formerly-mulleted cranium........

peace...

For some reason the sentiment "I don't give a shit about your thoughts on the intent behind my posts" just isn't registering in your formerly-mulleted cranium........

Then why Respond to me, Idiot?... :lol:

peace...

It was Shirley Sharrod in the Conservatory with a Candlestick

Forum List

Back